WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

GSDouble-I have no idea how they do the simulator thing, but I'd like to know too..

Can someone tell me how to do the spoiler thing?..I tried using the search but can't find any help..

GSDouble-I have no idea how they do the simulator thing, but I'd like to know too..

Can someone tell me how to do the spoiler thing?..I tried using the search but can't find any help..

[s p o i l e r]      [/s p o i l e r]

Whatever you want to put in a spoiler goes between those two tags.

And the word spoiler isn't spaced out like that. Just did it like that to show you.

[s p o i l e r]      [/s p o i l e r]

Whatever you want to put in a spoiler goes between those two tags.

And the word spoiler isn't spaced out like that. Just did it like that to show you.

Thanks toine..Thats a big help..Woulda never figured that one out on my own..

Thanks toine..Thats a big help..Woulda never figured that one out on my own..

^Do a spoiler by
andwhateveryouaregonnaputin ang [/ spoiler] (with no space inbetween the backslash and word spoiler.

It's really simple. I actually don't plug in stats because that would be unfair. I just entered the participants names and let the generator do it's thing.

A particular point in the match everyone will have 60 seconds to select from 3 moves. The move they select will take the match in a certain direction. (Think choose your own destiny books from back in the day)

Ex of how NTWT Mania will run:

The bell rings, and 4W and the Club begin circling before Club tries for a quick punch. 4W avoids it and comes up with a right hand, European uppercut, and a series of right hands in the corner before simply tossing Club to the outside.

4W follows and he slams Club from one barricade into another before rolling him back into the ring for a two count. 4W stomps Club's forehead before picking him up by the arm and laying in with a couple of nasty kicks. 4W continues to stomp at Club's chest before picking him up by the legs and sling shooting him into the corner. 4W charges Club for a nasty clothesline in the corner, but when he charges Club he eats an elbow. Club comes back with another series of big right hands before being pulled off by the referee. Club ignores the ref and continues to choke, continuing the beating.

At this point Club will have three options. It could be eye rake, low blow, go for a slam, etc.

Outcomes and direction of the match will depend on what they decide to do.

That's it in a nutshell. Competitors will get about 3 moves (Except for the battle royal where there be as little as 1 move to as many as 5) and the winners are determined by whatever moves they decide to take. It's a game of chance, which makes it fun for all. (The only exception being my match with TennHouse. It's basicly his match to win or lose. I won't select moves because I don't want anyone to think I'm putting myself over. He will be the only one selecting moves.)

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

CM Punk leaked that the U.S. title match as been bumped off the main card and is now a dark match instead.
sick.gif

Link?

And

TNA star Ric Flair is in Atlanta, Ga. and plans to attend the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, according to Jim Ross's Twitter page. "Good seeing WWE (Hall of Famers) Harley Race and Ric Flair telling stories in hotel bar," Ross wrote. "Naitch says he's going to see HBK inducted." To read more from Ross, visit Twitter.com/JRsBBQ.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

CM Punk leaked that the U.S. title match as been bumped off the main card and is now a dark match instead.
sick.gif

Link?

And

TNA star Ric Flair is in Atlanta, Ga. and plans to attend the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, according to Jim Ross's Twitter page. "Good seeing WWE (Hall of Famers) Harley Race and Ric Flair telling stories in hotel bar," Ross wrote. "Naitch says he's going to see HBK inducted." To read more from Ross, visit Twitter.com/JRsBBQ.

^Do a spoiler by
andwhateveryouaregonnaputin ang [/ spoiler] (with no space inbetween the backslash and word spoiler.

It's really simple. I actually don't plug in stats because that would be unfair. I just entered the participants names and let the generator do it's thing.

A particular point in the match everyone will have 60 seconds to select from 3 moves. The move they select will take the match in a certain direction. (Think choose your own destiny books from back in the day)

The bell rings, and 4W and the Club begin circling before Club tries for a quick punch. 4W avoids it and comes up with a right hand, European uppercut, and a series of right hands in the corner before simply tossing Club to the outside.

4W follows and he slams Club from one barricade into another before rolling him back into the ring for a two count. 4W stomps Club's forehead before picking him up by the arm and laying in with a couple of nasty kicks. 4W continues to stomp at Club's chest before picking him up by the legs and sling shooting him into the corner. 4W charges Club for a nasty clothesline in the corner, but when he charges Club he eats an elbow. Club comes back with another series of big right hands before being pulled off by the referee. Club ignores the ref and continues to choke, continuing the beating.

At this point Club will have three options. It could be eye rake, low blow, go for a slam, etc.

That's it in a nutshell. Competitors will get about 3 moves (Except for the battle royal where there be as little as 1 move to as many as 5) and the winners are determined by whatever moves they decide to take. It's a game of chance, which makes it fun for all. (The only exception being my match with TennHouse. It's basicly his match to win or lose. I won't select moves because I don't want anyone to think I'm putting myself over. He will be the only one selecting moves.)

Sounds fun..Good work hombre..I wish I would have gotten involved sooner in the NTWT..But its all good cause....

After NTWTMania I AM going to make my official debut..
Spoiler [+]

And, brotha, I can promise you that when I hit the ring that I will lay waste to anybody who is stupid enough to get in my way..You see, I am a man of small words, but large actions..You mess with me and you will suffer..
Spoiler [+]

So just remember..BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!..
Spoiler [+]

Sounds fun..Good work hombre..I wish I would have gotten involved sooner in the NTWT..But its all good cause....

After NTWTMania I AM going to make my official debut..
Spoiler [+]

And, brotha, I can promise you that when I hit the ring that I will lay waste to anybody who is stupid enough to get in my way..You see, I am a man of small words, but large actions..You mess with me and you will suffer..
Spoiler [+]

So just remember..BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!..
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Do a spoiler by

all this is generated from the software you using??

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Do a spoiler by

all this is generated from the software you using??

Michael Cole: I heard that we actually have a wrestling legend backstage at NTVelocity. One of the greatest superstars to ever set foot in the ring but there's no word on who it is. He's supposedly coming out anytime now.

*MUSIC BREAKS*

Michael Cole: HE'S HERE, ONE OF THE LIVING LEGENDS IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER!

michael-cole-yay-o.gif

edasad-o.gif

*Grabs the mic*

Brooklyn Brawler: WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? I'm on this thread weekly and no one gives me any sign of respect. Where's my place on the NT Mania card? YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN ME AND EVERY OTHER NTER, I LEARNED FROM THE STREETS. I DIDN'T LEARN FROM ANY BOARD POSTING AROUND SOME RANDOM RELATIONSHIP ADVICE TOPIC. I FOUGHT AND LAUGHED AT SCUM LIKE I SEE HERE DAILY. I'M A LEGEND DAMNIT.

2223-o.gif

Brooklyn Brawler: I'm telling anyone, ANYONE, that I'm here. I might not be on the NTMania card but I just want my respect and I don't need to earn it BECAUSE I'LL INFLICT PAIN TO GET IT. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN USE TO AND I'LL TAKE THIS PAIN OUT ON ANYONE. I DON'T CARE WHO ANY OF YOU SCUMBAGS ARE ON NT. I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE.

*Grabs the ring announcer*

23424-o.gif

Michael Cole: I heard that we actually have a wrestling legend backstage at NTVelocity. One of the greatest superstars to ever set foot in the ring but there's no word on who it is. He's supposedly coming out anytime now.

*MUSIC BREAKS*

Michael Cole: HE'S HERE, ONE OF THE LIVING LEGENDS IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER!

michael-cole-yay-o.gif

edasad-o.gif

*Grabs the mic*

Brooklyn Brawler: WHAT'S A MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? I'm on this thread weekly and no one gives me any sign of respect. Where's my place on the NT Mania card? YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN ME AND EVERY OTHER NTER, I LEARNED FROM THE STREETS. I DIDN'T LEARN FROM ANY BOARD POSTING AROUND SOME RANDOM RELATIONSHIP ADVICE TOPIC. I FOUGHT AND LAUGHED AT SCUM LIKE I SEE HERE DAILY. I'M A LEGEND DAMNIT.

2223-o.gif

Brooklyn Brawler: I'm telling anyone, ANYONE, that I'm here. I might not be on the NTMania card but I just want my respect and I don't need to earn it BECAUSE I'LL INFLICT PAIN TO GET IT. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN USE TO AND I'LL TAKE THIS PAIN OUT ON ANYONE. I DON'T CARE WHO ANY OF YOU SCUMBAGS ARE ON NT. I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE.

*Grabs the ring announcer*

23424-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom