WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

can someone explain the NTWT thing to me?
nerd.gif

wewer-o.gif

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

qqqqq-o.gif

Vickie "Excuse me!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Vickie " I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Vickie "This Sunday MY boyfriend will have a match at NTWT Mania. We just met and are in love. Now, I would like to introduce to you my NEW boyfriend HOMBRELOBO!"

2s18z2r.gif

*dingblingringdindinanunah*

*What's UP?!*
r-truth-2010-titantron-o.gif

Cole "I can't believe this loser TennHouse is ruining this perfect moment!"

Vickie "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOMRE GET HIM!!!!TENNHOUSE IS RUINING OUR MOMENT!!!!"
ziggler2.gif

*Hombre hits TennHouse with the ZigZag
pimp.gif

Hombre "EEEEEEAUGH!"

oirns5.gif

Vickie "TennHouse you better get used to pan handling on the street corners, because after what my boyfriend does to you this Sunday, you won't be able to show your face in a ring again. And with ME in his corner, there is no way he can lose. Together we are PERFECTION"

wewer-o.gif

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

qqqqq-o.gif

Vickie "Excuse me!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Vickie " I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Vickie "This Sunday MY boyfriend will have a match at NTWT Mania. We just met and are in love. Now, I would like to introduce to you my NEW boyfriend HOMBRELOBO!"

2s18z2r.gif

*dingblingringdindinanunah*

*What's UP?!*
r-truth-2010-titantron-o.gif

Cole "I can't believe this loser TennHouse is ruining this perfect moment!"

Vickie "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOMRE GET HIM!!!!TENNHOUSE IS RUINING OUR MOMENT!!!!"
ziggler2.gif

*Hombre hits TennHouse with the ZigZag
pimp.gif

Hombre "EEEEEEAUGH!"

oirns5.gif

Vickie "TennHouse you better get used to pan handling on the street corners, because after what my boyfriend does to you this Sunday, you won't be able to show your face in a ring again. And with ME in his corner, there is no way he can lose. Together we are PERFECTION"

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif

i think these fools just super extra love wrestling.. they be takin these wrestling threads to another level lmao $$%$% kinda weird.

i'd randomly come into the wrestling thread and its straight grandpa_simpson.gif

nerd.gif

i think these fools just super extra love wrestling.. they be takin these wrestling threads to another level lmao $$%$% kinda weird.

i'd randomly come into the wrestling thread and its straight grandpa_simpson.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

nerd.gif

"Man, these fools be dumb. But I still check the thread out every now and then, though."

Originally Posted by GFlower8

nerd.gif

"Man, these fools be dumb. But I still check the thread out every now and then, though."

nerd.gif
From what I can gather it breaks down like this..

Apparently the die hard contributors to the NTWT all have adopted wrestling personas and post promos about each other..
Then they post pictures or gifs to compliment these promos..
They pick a wrestler they like and use him in each of their promos, with the exception of Club (who seems to be confused about this fact, as he is always using a ******ed Anderson Silva pic or gif).
And one of the members of the NTWT has some sort of computer simulator that he can input each members characters, stats, entrance themes, and moves and he will then run the simulator to determine a winner of each match that the head booker(4wrestling) has put together..
This is what I can put together after reading this thread daily for the past couple weeks..I could be wrong, and probably am..
Why they are even going to bother doing a elimination match is beyond me, because no matter who wins Im going to start getting more involved in this thread and beat them anyways..

nerd.gif

Apparently the die hard contributors to the NTWT all have adopted wrestling personas and post promos about each other..
They pick a wrestler they like and use him in each of their promos, with the exception of Club (who seems to be confused about this fact, as he is always using a ******ed Anderson Silva pic or gif).
And one of the members of the NTWT has some sort of computer simulator that he can input each members characters, stats, entrance themes, and moves and he will then run the simulator to determine a winner of each match that the head booker(4wrestling) has put together..
This is what I can put together after reading this thread daily for the past couple weeks..I could be wrong, and probably am..
Why they are even going to bother doing a elimination match is beyond me, because no matter who wins Im going to start getting more involved in this thread and beat them anyways..

r-truth-and-dolph-ziggler-o.gif

Hombre do u really think u stand a chance this sunday?

Im gonna beat u so bad ull never be able to show your face in this federation again!

And thats The TRUTH!!!!!!

r-truth-and-dolph-ziggler-o.gif

Hombre do u really think u stand a chance this sunday?

Im gonna beat u so bad ull never be able to show your face in this federation again!

And thats The TRUTH!!!!!!

*puts TennHouse in the sleeper*

zigi-o.gif

Ref "Get some help! Get some help!"

Hombre "See you Sunday, TennHouse."

*puts TennHouse in the sleeper*

zigi-o.gif

Ref "Get some help! Get some help!"

Hombre "See you Sunday, TennHouse."

To my battle royal opponents, I'm a man of few words, so I leave you all with this warning courtesy of the great Booker T.

Spoiler [+]

To my battle royal opponents, I'm a man of few words, so I leave you all with this warning courtesy of the great Booker T.

Spoiler [+]

CM Punk leaked that the U.S. title match as been bumped off the main card and is now a dark match instead.

CM Punk leaked that the U.S. title match as been bumped off the main card and is now a dark match instead.

Originally Posted by casekicks

nerd.gif

really? how?
nerd.gif
maybe someone in the game can break it down for me please

Originally Posted by casekicks

nerd.gif

really? how?
nerd.gif
maybe someone in the game can break it down for me please

Back
Top Bottom