WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** cole**[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH MY GOD!! HERE HE COMES, THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR NTWT HAS EVER SEEN!!![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's see what he has to say!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's the Friday before NTWTMania.... And I have a ladder match to Defend My US Heavyweight Championship. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love it. I love what's going to come of this match, because I see Nothing but blood, tremendous agony, and heartache for 3dgarfly23. Soon will be his awakening, this dream state he lives in is something of wonder. Soon he'll be finding out that when you wish upon a star, no matter who you are, Fu--ing with Thee One will get you nothing but Pain.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was already motivated to steal the show before it was made a ladder match, to put on the performance of a lifetime, As is my nature. And now the NTWT Gm gave me this ladder match gift wrapped. Thank you GM. Never has anyone seen NTWT's most Dominating Champion so motivated. But this is the problem I have... You matched me up with this slapdick. This puny assclown who comes from wrestling in high school gyms and barns. Wrestling.... if that's what You'd call it, I see it more like 4Ws %!@!+ cats rolling around on the ground while they are in heat. And then you do this in a room full of your cousins who touch each other and play hide the rooster with the cows. They get all excited when you do your amazing trick of a jumping jack...[/color]

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking like the fruit cake high school cheerleader that you really are. And how do they celebrate with you after doing one of those acrobatic maneuvers? They throw their used toilet paper into the ring to You wearing all smiles. You be sure to invite all 12 of your fans.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Come Sunday you are in for a rude awakening. I will Dominate. I will walk out of NTWTMania the way I walked in, the NTWT US Heavyweight Champion. Nothing on this earth will be able to help you with that. God cannot help you with that. To quote.... For I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's Work.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** cole**[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH MY GOD!! HERE HE COMES, THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR NTWT HAS EVER SEEN!!![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let's see what he has to say!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's the Friday before NTWTMania.... And I have a ladder match to Defend My US Heavyweight Championship. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love it. I love what's going to come of this match, because I see Nothing but blood, tremendous agony, and heartache for 3dgarfly23. Soon will be his awakening, this dream state he lives in is something of wonder. Soon he'll be finding out that when you wish upon a star, no matter who you are, Fu--ing with Thee One will get you nothing but Pain.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was already motivated to steal the show before it was made a ladder match, to put on the performance of a lifetime, As is my nature. And now the NTWT Gm gave me this ladder match gift wrapped. Thank you GM. Never has anyone seen NTWT's most Dominating Champion so motivated. But this is the problem I have... You matched me up with this slapdick. This puny assclown who comes from wrestling in high school gyms and barns. Wrestling.... if that's what You'd call it, I see it more like 4Ws %!@!+ cats rolling around on the ground while they are in heat. And then you do this in a room full of your cousins who touch each other and play hide the rooster with the cows. They get all excited when you do your amazing trick of a jumping jack...[/color]

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking like the fruit cake high school cheerleader that you really are. And how do they celebrate with you after doing one of those acrobatic maneuvers? They throw their used toilet paper into the ring to You wearing all smiles. You be sure to invite all 12 of your fans.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Come Sunday you are in for a rude awakening. I will Dominate. I will walk out of NTWTMania the way I walked in, the NTWT US Heavyweight Champion. Nothing on this earth will be able to help you with that. God cannot help you with that. To quote.... For I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's Work.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm still waiting to see a hypercutter promo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]keep waiting. i buried that guy a moth ago. he hasn't shown his face since.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm still waiting to see a hypercutter promo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]keep waiting. i buried that guy a moth ago. he hasn't shown his face since.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For everyone that was wondering about WWE All Stars game, I bought it for my son. He likes it a lot, i've played it a couple times. It's fun for a bit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Honestly I like it better than MvsC3. bunch of things you can do, combos, reversal combos, and moves pretty fast. Matches don't last 12 seconds with the 4 life bars or whatever they have. a lot of unlockables, create a wrestler, they have all types of matches and a road to wrestlemania kind of thing. 7/10.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For everyone that was wondering about WWE All Stars game, I bought it for my son. He likes it a lot, i've played it a couple times. It's fun for a bit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Honestly I like it better than MvsC3. bunch of things you can do, combos, reversal combos, and moves pretty fast. Matches don't last 12 seconds with the 4 life bars or whatever they have. a lot of unlockables, create a wrestler, they have all types of matches and a road to wrestlemania kind of thing. 7/10.[/color]

laugh.gif

hymenman

Cleveland? Cleveland?
Dont you EVERRRRRRRRRRR.... EVER say I'm from that hell hole AGAAAAIN!
Just for that stupid remark, I will personally eliminate you.
Spoiler [+]
jericho-o.gif

hymenman

Cleveland? Cleveland?
Dont you EVERRRRRRRRRRR.... EVER say I'm from that hell hole AGAAAAIN!
Just for that stupid remark, I will personally eliminate you.
Spoiler [+]
jericho-o.gif

After a 24 hour journey from Parts Unknown, I'm back.

I've gone through the past two threads I've missed, and I'm honestly overwhelmed.

I'd like to announce that I, Je Ne Sais Quoi, formerly known as ninongbrown, lost something.

I know over last couple of months...I've lost a lot of things...and one of them was my smile.

I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else...but it means a lot to me.

So...I have to go back and go find my smile because...somewhere along the lines...[a single tear runs] I lost it.

After a 24 hour journey from Parts Unknown, I'm back.

I've gone through the past two threads I've missed, and I'm honestly overwhelmed.

I'd like to announce that I, Je Ne Sais Quoi, formerly known as ninongbrown, lost something.

I know over last couple of months...I've lost a lot of things...and one of them was my smile.

I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else...but it means a lot to me.

So...I have to go back and go find my smile because...somewhere along the lines...[a single tear runs] I lost it.

laugh.gif
at all these promos NTmania is going to be
pimp.gif

i got my money on DEEK to win the battle royal and as for IM THAT ONE i got you tomorrow
mad.gif

TNA Wrestling Superstar Ric Flair is staying at WWE's hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

It is said that he will be attending tonight's WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, to witness Shawn Michaels' enshrinement.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution lists the following as the match order for WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday:

* United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

* Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

* Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

* Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett

* John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool

* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

* WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

You can bet that this will change numerous times during the next two days. They've gone back and forth on things all week long and nothing is set in stone just yet. We'll keep you posted but this match order is NOT confirmed.

laugh.gif
at all these promos NTmania is going to be
pimp.gif

i got my money on DEEK to win the battle royal and as for IM THAT ONE i got you tomorrow
mad.gif

TNA Wrestling Superstar Ric Flair is staying at WWE's hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

It is said that he will be attending tonight's WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony, to witness Shawn Michaels' enshrinement.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution lists the following as the match order for WrestleMania XXVII on Sunday:

* United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

* Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

* Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

* Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett

* John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool

* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

* WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

You can bet that this will change numerous times during the next two days. They've gone back and forth on things all week long and nothing is set in stone just yet. We'll keep you posted but this match order is NOT confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom