WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

IM THAT ONE it is my destiny to win the US title at mania i can see it now.................

“vince McMahon voice

- There’s a rumor going around that Abdullah the Butcher is planning his own angle for tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, something outside of what WWE has planned. The report goes that Abdullah wants to keep his name out there and figures that WWE won’t ever use him again.

It’s being said that Abdullah’s inductor Terry Funk has agreed to help him with the angle.

– Figure Four Weeklyeditor Bryan Alvarez reports that there’s a good chance that a match could be bumped off tomorrow night’s WrestleMania XXVIIpay-per-view broadcast. In that case, it would be a dark match.

A battle royal is scheduled to take place featuring male wrestlers not booked for the pay-per-view.

- There’s a rumor going around that Abdullah the Butcher is planning his own angle for tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, something outside of what WWE has planned. The report goes that Abdullah wants to keep his name out there and figures that WWE won’t ever use him again.

It’s being said that Abdullah’s inductor Terry Funk has agreed to help him with the angle.

– Figure Four Weeklyeditor Bryan Alvarez reports that there’s a good chance that a match could be bumped off tomorrow night’s WrestleMania XXVIIpay-per-view broadcast. In that case, it would be a dark match.

A battle royal is scheduled to take place featuring male wrestlers not booked for the pay-per-view.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

NTWT WrestleMania Challenge
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match:  Alberto Del Rio -490
  • WWE Championship Match: The Miz (c) +150
  • No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker -1050
  • Singles Match: Randy Orton -265 vs CM Punk +185
  • Singles Match, Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lawler -1700
  • Singles Match:  Cody Rhodes -160
  • Six Person Mixed Tag Team Match:  Dolph Ziggler, Layla, & Michelle McCool +625
  • United States Championship Match: Sheamus -210
    Long Shot Prop Bets
  • Shawn Michaels costs Triple H the win vs The Undertaker +600

Think I did it right.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

NTWT WrestleMania Challenge
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match:  Alberto Del Rio -490
  • WWE Championship Match: The Miz (c) +150
  • No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker -1050
  • Singles Match: Randy Orton -265 vs CM Punk +185
  • Singles Match, Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lawler -1700
  • Singles Match:  Cody Rhodes -160
  • Six Person Mixed Tag Team Match:  Dolph Ziggler, Layla, & Michelle McCool +625
  • United States Championship Match: Sheamus -210
    Long Shot Prop Bets
  • Shawn Michaels costs Triple H the win vs The Undertaker +600

Think I did it right.

So stupid.  I just deposited on Bodog.  Went to place my bets, and the max they let you bet is $25 per match.  Frustrated.

Anyway, my bet slip for tomorrow:

wmbets.jpg

So stupid.  I just deposited on Bodog.  Went to place my bets, and the max they let you bet is $25 per match.  Frustrated.

Anyway, my bet slip for tomorrow:

wmbets.jpg

im picking

-Miz
-Orton
-Cole
-Sheamus
-Dolph and laycool
-cody rhodes
-undertaker
-the corre
prop- shawn costs HHH the match

im picking

-Miz
-Orton
-Cole
-Sheamus
-Dolph and laycool
-cody rhodes
-undertaker
-the corre
prop- shawn costs HHH the match

GHIMS PREDICTIONS

LIVE TONIGHT @ 9 P.M EST

Very in-depth, will include a few shockers

Itriple-dare JNSQ to show up with his Shore Store t-shirt on, talkin about how he was at seaside heights saying a "friend" bought it for him
indifferent.gif

GHIMS PREDICTIONS

LIVE TONIGHT @ 9 P.M EST

Very in-depth, will include a few shockers

Itriple-dare JNSQ to show up with his Shore Store t-shirt on, talkin about how he was at seaside heights saying a "friend" bought it for him
indifferent.gif

Totally looking forward to the previews
frown.gif
Any chance someone like GHIMS could do them instead?

Oh, and more NTWT news and notes please.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Totally looking forward to the previews
frown.gif
Any chance someone like GHIMS could do them instead?

Oh, and more NTWT news and notes please.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder if the undertaker got hurt in his match at mania, how they would handle that. remember his knee's last year almost gave out on him...

i wonder if the undertaker got hurt in his match at mania, how they would handle that. remember his knee's last year almost gave out on him...

Back
Top Bottom