WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

i remember vince saying that wm27 will be a big youth movement moving forward

i see the rhodes/mysterio match as a darkhorse to steal the show

i remember vince saying that wm27 will be a big youth movement moving forward

i see the rhodes/mysterio match as a darkhorse to steal the show

Anyone in RI ordering WrestleMania? Il put down half on it plus on food.. just dont have cable SMH

Anyone in RI ordering WrestleMania? Il put down half on it plus on food.. just dont have cable SMH

if you can afford 30 dollars plus food for 1 show you can pay for cable each month.

Miz does need to get a clean win at wrestlemania with the rock doing his thing after the bell just so miz can finally be looked at as a real champion

if you can afford 30 dollars plus food for 1 show you can pay for cable each month.

Miz does need to get a clean win at wrestlemania with the rock doing his thing after the bell just so miz can finally be looked at as a real champion

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

My Comcast bill is $175 each month (no PPVs included)
tired.gif

I need to call and make some changes.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

My Comcast bill is $175 each month (no PPVs included)
tired.gif

I need to call and make some changes.

Did anyone see the person in the front row put up the diamond cutter Dynasty/ROC 
laugh.gif
? You could see it in the space between HHH and Undertaker
laugh.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif

Also, anybody that thinks Cena is turning completely heel needs to visit their local Walmart toys section and you will see otherwise.  The boy is a money machine, and kids and more importantly their parents wallets can't get enough of him. 

lol @ the "Roky" sign and the guy with the Fruity Pebbles box. 

Did anyone see the person in the front row put up the diamond cutter Dynasty/ROC 
laugh.gif
? You could see it in the space between HHH and Undertaker
laugh.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif

Also, anybody that thinks Cena is turning completely heel needs to visit their local Walmart toys section and you will see otherwise.  The boy is a money machine, and kids and more importantly their parents wallets can't get enough of him. 

lol @ the "Roky" sign and the guy with the Fruity Pebbles box. 

032811-john-cena-getty-ex.jpg

Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

032811-john-cena-getty-ex.jpg

Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

I see no way Cena will turn heel anytime soon.If he does, it'll be one of te biggest surprises next to him returning early for the Royal Rumble.The way I see it, it's inevitable that Del Rio will win the title. And since the WWE doesn't want two heels winning the titles on their biggest PPV, then the question becomes how does Cena win the belt? Does he go over cleanly on the Miz?

Back
Top Bottom