WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I see no way Cena will turn heel anytime soon.If he does, it'll be one of te biggest surprises next to him returning early for the Royal Rumble.The way I see it, it's inevitable that Del Rio will win the title. And since the WWE doesn't want two heels winning the titles on their biggest PPV, then the question becomes how does Cena win the belt? Does he go over cleanly on the Miz?

ouo6d5.jpg

Approximate running time: 1 hour (Start time 12:30 Pacific 3:30 EST)

NTWT Mania' will be the finest interactive experience to ever hit NikeTalk

Mania' will run in real time and will be LIVE

In order to enhance the Mania' experience there will be music, effects, and visuals throughout the duration of Mania'

NikeTalk members will be able to determine the outcome of  their matches by choosing their own destiny in real time VIA LIVE thread interaction. (During matches there will be spots where a participant in the match will be asked to select from a series of moves. These moves will determine where the match will go, in addition to effecting outcomes)

There will be match previews, entrances, and more.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

The Official NTWT Mania' Song

ouo6d5.jpg

Approximate running time: 1 hour (Start time 12:30 Pacific 3:30 EST)

NTWT Mania' will be the finest interactive experience to ever hit NikeTalk

Mania' will run in real time and will be LIVE

In order to enhance the Mania' experience there will be music, effects, and visuals throughout the duration of Mania'

NikeTalk members will be able to determine the outcome of  their matches by choosing their own destiny in real time VIA LIVE thread interaction. (During matches there will be spots where a participant in the match will be asked to select from a series of moves. These moves will determine where the match will go, in addition to effecting outcomes)

There will be match previews, entrances, and more.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

The Official NTWT Mania' Song

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

032811-john-cena-getty-ex.jpg

Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.
So who still thinks Cena is turning heel?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

032811-john-cena-getty-ex.jpg

Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.
So who still thinks Cena is turning heel?

No one, duh. I'm just upset because I played out every possible scenario where The Miz could retain, but I just don't see it happening anymore
frown.gif

I'm going in with the expectation of Cena winning. If he doesn't, that will just be the icing on the cake.

No one, duh. I'm just upset because I played out every possible scenario where The Miz could retain, but I just don't see it happening anymore
frown.gif

I'm going in with the expectation of Cena winning. If he doesn't, that will just be the icing on the cake.

World Wrestling Entertainment released Dave Finlay yesterday. He had been solely working as an agent/producer since retiring from in-ring competition last year.

WWE Champion The Miz was booked to interrupt the national anthem during a live event in Champaign, Illinois on Friday. A number of representatives for the National Guard were in attendance (a huge partner and sponsor for WWE) and they were not pleased with the anthem being used to draw heel heat.

Once key WWE officials were informed of the ordeal, a decision was made to terminate his contract immediately, since he was the event's top producer. Basically, he "had to fall on the sword" and take responsibility for the incident.

His release from the organization comes as a shock to numerous employees. Finlay is well liked and many people are hoping that it is a situation where he could be brought back in the future once things cool off.

Finlay had been with the company from 2001 and was considered the top producer in the organization. Many credit him with orchestrating the women's divisi

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

if you can afford 30 dollars plus food for 1 show you can pay for cable each month.

Miz does need to get a clean win at wrestlemania with the rock doing his thing after the bell just so miz can finally be looked at as a real champion

I have cable, just not a cable box. Cable comes straight from the wall.. DO YOU LIVE IN RI?

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

if you can afford 30 dollars plus food for 1 show you can pay for cable each month.

Miz does need to get a clean win at wrestlemania with the rock doing his thing after the bell just so miz can finally be looked at as a real champion

I have cable, just not a cable box. Cable comes straight from the wall.. DO YOU LIVE IN RI?

World Wrestling Entertainment released Dave Finlay yesterday. He had been solely working as an agent/producer since retiring from in-ring competition last year.

WWE Champion The Miz was booked to interrupt the national anthem during a live event in Champaign, Illinois on Friday. A number of representatives for the National Guard were in attendance (a huge partner and sponsor for WWE) and they were not pleased with the anthem being used to draw heel heat.

Once key WWE officials were informed of the ordeal, a decision was made to terminate his contract immediately, since he was the event's top producer. Basically, he "had to fall on the sword" and take responsibility for the incident.

His release from the organization comes as a shock to numerous employees. Finlay is well liked and many people are hoping that it is a situation where he could be brought back in the future once things cool off.

Finlay had been with the company from 2001 and was considered the top producer in the organization. Many credit him with orchestrating the women's divisi

Not completely heel...just to the fans that like the Rock. The kids will unconditionally choose Cena. He will just lose his grown folks fanbase a little more.

Not completely heel...just to the fans that like the Rock. The kids will unconditionally choose Cena. He will just lose his grown folks fanbase a little more.

The NTWTM theme song screams 40+ year old men participating in the festivities 
laugh.gif
, will be following that.

laugh.gif

Grimy what happened to Finley. He didn't book it that way but because it was his show, he was held responsible. Fire the person who booked the Miz to do that.

Grimy what happened to Finley. He didn't book it that way but because it was his show, he was held responsible. Fire the person who booked the Miz to do that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** sitting on the weight bench....................[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ok....let's go. it's almost time to retain. it's time for everyone to see me become The King of NTWTMANIA! The brightest lights and hardest falls will be this sunday... and no one will be falling harder than 3dgarfly23.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you see i have to go into a match, where I or my opponent still don't know the stipulations as of yet. The only thing that's known about our match is My US Title will be on the line. But even with all the uncertainty, it excites me... it gets me amped all the way up. Because anywhere this match goes... I am better. The only time someone is a True champion is in his defense. It's MY title. It's all I need. Your 15 minuets are up and you will be exposed... Soon the time for talking will be done, the bell will ring, and You will Tap.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** wipes the sweat pouring from forehead..............[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there is nothing I won't do, there is no line i will stop at. I'm in a match with some guy that thinks he is the next champion. he believes he deserves to be in a match with me. this isn't disneyland kid, here in reality, in my world Your dreams don't come true. In your dreams are where Mickey smiles, Donald can give you a lollipop and you can prance around and be merry..... It's best you stay there. It's safe. Because when the time comes, you belong to me. I'm your reality.... and in your reality is an animal you've never seen. a monster you'll never be able to comprehend. a beast that is going to come at you and tear you apart until there is nothing left but the clean up. All the wishing in the world won't help you get out of NTWTMania.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In the end... I'm that One... Your just another notch on my belt. It's nothing personal, it's just business.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** gets back to he workout. puts headphones back in... listens to theme song....[/color]
Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** sitting on the weight bench....................[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ok....let's go. it's almost time to retain. it's time for everyone to see me become The King of NTWTMANIA! The brightest lights and hardest falls will be this sunday... and no one will be falling harder than 3dgarfly23.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you see i have to go into a match, where I or my opponent still don't know the stipulations as of yet. The only thing that's known about our match is My US Title will be on the line. But even with all the uncertainty, it excites me... it gets me amped all the way up. Because anywhere this match goes... I am better. The only time someone is a True champion is in his defense. It's MY title. It's all I need. Your 15 minuets are up and you will be exposed... Soon the time for talking will be done, the bell will ring, and You will Tap.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** wipes the sweat pouring from forehead..............[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there is nothing I won't do, there is no line i will stop at. I'm in a match with some guy that thinks he is the next champion. he believes he deserves to be in a match with me. this isn't disneyland kid, here in reality, in my world Your dreams don't come true. In your dreams are where Mickey smiles, Donald can give you a lollipop and you can prance around and be merry..... It's best you stay there. It's safe. Because when the time comes, you belong to me. I'm your reality.... and in your reality is an animal you've never seen. a monster you'll never be able to comprehend. a beast that is going to come at you and tear you apart until there is nothing left but the clean up. All the wishing in the world won't help you get out of NTWTMania.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In the end... I'm that One... Your just another notch on my belt. It's nothing personal, it's just business.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** gets back to he workout. puts headphones back in... listens to theme song....[/color]
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm trying to keep it light and fun. I thought about putting a serious song down but I didn't think a serious song would have the right vibe. Besides, Scorpions gets everyone pumped
pimp.gif
(NH)

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm trying to keep it light and fun. I thought about putting a serious song down but I didn't think a serious song would have the right vibe. Besides, Scorpions gets everyone pumped
pimp.gif
(NH)

Back
Top Bottom