WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by bkmac

The NTWTM theme song screams 40+ year old men participating in the festivities 
laugh.gif
, will be following that.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm trying to keep it light and fun. I thought about putting a serious song down but I didn't think a serious song would have the right vibe. Besides, Scorpions gets everyone pumped
pimp.gif
(NH)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the song is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hat's off to you sir for puttin in this work. [/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by bkmac

The NTWTM theme song screams 40+ year old men participating in the festivities 
laugh.gif
, will be following that.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm trying to keep it light and fun. I thought about putting a serious song down but I didn't think a serious song would have the right vibe. Besides, Scorpions gets everyone pumped
pimp.gif
(NH)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the song is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hat's off to you sir for puttin in this work. [/color]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

World Wrestling Entertainment released Dave Finlay yesterday. He had been solely working as an agent/producer since retiring from in-ring competition last year.

WWE Champion The Miz was booked to interrupt the national anthem during a live event in Champaign, Illinois on Friday. A number of representatives for the National Guard were in attendance (a huge partner and sponsor for WWE) and they were not pleased with the anthem being used to draw heel heat.

Once key WWE officials were informed of the ordeal, a decision was made to terminate his contract immediately, since he was the event's top producer. Basically, he "had to fall on the sword" and take responsibility for the incident.

His release from the organization comes as a shock to numerous employees. Finlay is well liked and many people are hoping that it is a situation where he could be brought back in the future once things cool off.

Finlay had been with the company from 2001 and was considered the top producer in the organization. Many credit him with orchestrating the women's divisi

I'm just going to leave this right here...

2lcaczm.jpg

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

World Wrestling Entertainment released Dave Finlay yesterday. He had been solely working as an agent/producer since retiring from in-ring competition last year.

WWE Champion The Miz was booked to interrupt the national anthem during a live event in Champaign, Illinois on Friday. A number of representatives for the National Guard were in attendance (a huge partner and sponsor for WWE) and they were not pleased with the anthem being used to draw heel heat.

Once key WWE officials were informed of the ordeal, a decision was made to terminate his contract immediately, since he was the event's top producer. Basically, he "had to fall on the sword" and take responsibility for the incident.

His release from the organization comes as a shock to numerous employees. Finlay is well liked and many people are hoping that it is a situation where he could be brought back in the future once things cool off.

Finlay had been with the company from 2001 and was considered the top producer in the organization. Many credit him with orchestrating the women's divisi

I'm just going to leave this right here...

2lcaczm.jpg

Fios bill was $275 after ordering the Rumble and its not like the old days where i kept it on VHS about to delete that and WM26 off my DVR and have to buy them on Dvd

Fios bill was $275 after ordering the Rumble and its not like the old days where i kept it on VHS about to delete that and WM26 off my DVR and have to buy them on Dvd

In TNA-related news, Dixie Carter's Twitter account was suspended after she put a "Verified Account" badge on her profile when Twitter didn't verify her account.

laugh.gif

In TNA-related news, Dixie Carter's Twitter account was suspended after she put a "Verified Account" badge on her profile when Twitter didn't verify her account.

laugh.gif

^^ 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TNA just Can't win. [/color]

^^ 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TNA just Can't win. [/color]

hombrelobo wrote:
ouo6d5.jpg

Approximate running time: 1 hour (Start time 12:30 Pacific 3:30 EST)

NTWT Mania' will be the finest interactive experience to ever hit NikeTalk

Mania' will run in real time and will be LIVE

In order to enhance the Mania' experience there will be music, effects, and visuals throughout the duration of Mania'

NikeTalk members will be able to determine the outcome of� their matches by choosing their own destiny in real time VIA LIVE thread interaction. (During matches there will be spots where a participant in the match will be asked to select from a series of moves. These moves will determine where the match will go, in addition to effecting outcomes)

There will be match previews, entrances, and more.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

The Official NTWT Mania' Song

its about time i show you jokers why im the cream of the crop around here.

and i get to do it in style too
pimp.gif

hombrelobo wrote:
ouo6d5.jpg

Approximate running time: 1 hour (Start time 12:30 Pacific 3:30 EST)

NTWT Mania' will be the finest interactive experience to ever hit NikeTalk

Mania' will run in real time and will be LIVE

In order to enhance the Mania' experience there will be music, effects, and visuals throughout the duration of Mania'

NikeTalk members will be able to determine the outcome of� their matches by choosing their own destiny in real time VIA LIVE thread interaction. (During matches there will be spots where a participant in the match will be asked to select from a series of moves. These moves will determine where the match will go, in addition to effecting outcomes)

There will be match previews, entrances, and more.

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

The Official NTWT Mania' Song

its about time i show you jokers why im the cream of the crop around here.

and i get to do it in style too
pimp.gif

5 days, Dubs.

5 days....

+

method=get&s=anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-gif-02-07-11-8-28-46-354.gif

=

free-cat.jpeg

with you suffering the same fate immediately after.

On April 3rd, you will all be witnesses to the Club29 Era.

5 days, Dubs.

5 days....

+

method=get&s=anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-gif-02-07-11-8-28-46-354.gif

=

free-cat.jpeg

with you suffering the same fate immediately after.

On April 3rd, you will all be witnesses to the Club29 Era.

due to not coming to an agreement on time with the ntwt commitee and due to prior engagements, the living legend and quite possibly the longest posting legend in niketalk wrestling thread history, noblekane, will not be appearing at mania.

maybe next year the fans will get what they hoped for this year....

due to not coming to an agreement on time with the ntwt commitee and due to prior engagements, the living legend and quite possibly the longest posting legend in niketalk wrestling thread history, noblekane, will not be appearing at mania.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u wanna have a goldust parkling lot lingere street fighter with the KING of NT aka BIFF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(we can do the free for all or dark match)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u wanna have a goldust parkling lot lingere street fighter with the KING of NT aka BIFF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(we can do the free for all or dark match)

Back
Top Bottom