WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ cuz we do. You have to truly love this business and appreciate it to be a real wrestling fan.

I can see what ur saying, i guess im just impatient and mainly want to see the rock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ cuz we do. You have to truly love this business and appreciate it to be a real wrestling fan.

I can see what ur saying, i guess im just impatient and mainly want to see the rock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

how do u guys watch this every week? I love the rock and used to love wrestling but MY GOD theres no more action

i have been watching wrestling since the late 80s, i have seen gimmicks/storylines come and go, so i dont think they can surprise guys my age with anything new. i its part of my childhood that i just cant let go. i have said many times that im done with this but i dont truly see myself finished with wrestling.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

how do u guys watch this every week? I love the rock and used to love wrestling but MY GOD theres no more action

i have been watching wrestling since the late 80s, i have seen gimmicks/storylines come and go, so i dont think they can surprise guys my age with anything new. i its part of my childhood that i just cant let go. i have said many times that im done with this but i dont truly see myself finished with wrestling.

How is Randy Orton going to be able to defeat punk at wrestlemania with that injured knee ?!

I knew something would happen with his knee when he went for the punt on CM punk. After the DDT He should of just got a weapon instead and bashed in CM Punks head.
mad.gif

How is Randy Orton going to be able to defeat punk at wrestlemania with that injured knee ?!

I knew something would happen with his knee when he went for the punt on CM punk. After the DDT He should of just got a weapon instead and bashed in CM Punks head.
mad.gif

- WWE has announced that Sin Cara will make his TV debut on next Monday’s RAW from Atlanta, Georgia, the night after WrestleMania 27. The Rock is also confirmed for next Monday’s show.

- WWE has announced that Sin Cara will make his TV debut on next Monday’s RAW from Atlanta, Georgia, the night after WrestleMania 27. The Rock is also confirmed for next Monday’s show.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Was Cena kayfabe with his address to Rock?

The whole, I'm proud for my gimmick?
Well, he may be proud of his gimmick, but this is part of the new WWE anti-bullying campaign that we will be seeing for the upcoming weeks.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Was Cena kayfabe with his address to Rock?

The whole, I'm proud for my gimmick?
Well, he may be proud of his gimmick, but this is part of the new WWE anti-bullying campaign that we will be seeing for the upcoming weeks.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Cena's definitely not winning on Sunday now.

Disagree.  Cena wins which will set up the eventual Cena vs Rock match for the title, most likely at Summerslam.
I disagree with you 4W. Cena-Rock doesn't NEED the title to be a legit feud. At this point, the Miz pretty much needs the title to be seen as a legitimate threat. I say Rock costs Cena the belt at WM setting up their feud for Summerslam.
I completely agree with you, and hopefully the feud isn't about the title, because the belt would just seem like a throwaway prop (not that it isn't treated that way most of the time anyway).  But I still think Cena wins the title at Mania, especially if this match is going on last.  Assuming Del Rio wins the World Title, I can't imagine two heel champions coming out of Mania.

With the way WWE switches titles, Cena will probably drop it back to the Miz by Backlash, and then they can focus on Cena and The Rock.

Back
Top Bottom