WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

WWE Wrestlemania: Fun Facts

- At Wrestlemania VI, DDP drove Honky Tonk Man's pink cadillac.

- Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy is the only cage match in Wrestlemania history.

- Wrestlemania XVI is the only Wrestlemania not to feature a traditional males singles match.

- Chris Benoit's title victory at Wrestlemania XX is the first time a title was won by submission in the main event. It was also the first ever triple threat match in the main event.

- Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania XIX was the first main event at Wrestlemania to feature two wrestlers using their real names.

- Christian is the only wrestler to win a championship in three consecutive Wrestlemania's. Wrestlemania 2000, Wrestlemania XVII and Wrestlemania XVIII.

- Owen Hart left three Wrestlemania three times with three different partners as tag team champions.

- At Wrestlemania XIV, The Rock used the catchphrase, "If you smell what The Rock is cooking" for the first time.

- Wrestlemania VI and X8 are the only Wrestlemania's held outside of the United States, both held in Canada.

- Most Wrestlemania matches by a tag team is the Hart Foundation with six.

- There have been more Wrestlemania's on April 2nd than any other day. Wrestlemania has been on April 2nd three times.

- The earliest Wrestlemania was held on March 14th.

Here are some random, but interesting facts:

- The original idea for Smackdown was to be an all women's wrestling show.

- Hulk Hogan never beat Jerry Lawler in a wrestling match.

- A WWE camera is valued at over $80,000.

- The Dudley Boyz and Razor Ramon never participated in a Royal Rumble match.

- Shelton Benjamin coached Brock Lesnar during his college amateur wrestling days.

- Andre the Giant once fell asleep in a match against Big John Studd.

- Hardcore Holly is a former NASCAR driver and welder.

I heard the rock is really coming back, he still has a contract with Disney but after he is done with that I heard he is coming back.

I heard the rock is really coming back, he still has a contract with Disney but after he is done with that I heard he is coming back.

Just made it back to the crib....They were taping for Smackdown right after Raw ended. I couldn't stay for that because my brother had to work at 4am.
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago is still anti-Cena. There was this kid sitting one row in front of me and he almost cried to his mom when Cena was getting booed and the "Cena sucks" chants. He has that priceless look like "mommy, why did you take me, i want to leave!" 
laugh.gif

Rock will bring some payback come Sunday.....better believe it. Cena did a sucker move by not helping the Rock and then coming in the ring for the FU.

Overall I had a great time, my voice is shot and one more thing, the ushers were handing out flyers for July 17th "Money in the Bank" PPV....
pimp.gif

Just made it back to the crib....They were taping for Smackdown right after Raw ended. I couldn't stay for that because my brother had to work at 4am.
30t6p3b.gif

Chicago is still anti-Cena. There was this kid sitting one row in front of me and he almost cried to his mom when Cena was getting booed and the "Cena sucks" chants. He has that priceless look like "mommy, why did you take me, i want to leave!" 
laugh.gif

Rock will bring some payback come Sunday.....better believe it. Cena did a sucker move by not helping the Rock and then coming in the ring for the FU.

Overall I had a great time, my voice is shot and one more thing, the ushers were handing out flyers for July 17th "Money in the Bank" PPV....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.
Agreed on all points.

And Cena isn't turning completely heel people, just heelish for when he and the Rock start their program.

Seeing how Cena is generally despised and the Rock is revered it makes sense.
laugh.gif

This.  If Cena only turns heelish for the Rock, it's a win win. The kids will side with Cena, and the grown folks will side with the Rock. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.
Agreed on all points.

And Cena isn't turning completely heel people, just heelish for when he and the Rock start their program.

Seeing how Cena is generally despised and the Rock is revered it makes sense.
laugh.gif

This.  If Cena only turns heelish for the Rock, it's a win win. The kids will side with Cena, and the grown folks will side with the Rock. 

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They created Juan Cena to avoid pissing off Cena's fanbase (kids and their parents). A heel move would be terrible at this point and Vince knows it. The difference b/w Cena and Hogan is that Hogan eventually grew to be hated because the fans finally learned how the business worked, he even commented on that. Cena however is hated because the WWE forces his brand and image down our throats every week and he's a huge proponent for why the WWE is currently the way it is.

exactly.

and is it fact that the rock is gonna stick around for the whole year just to put cena over? dont he got movies to make?

there wont be no heel turn for cena. that ending was just so the rock can +*** up cena's match at wm by means of revenge. cena will probably go on raw the next night and say they are even.

if there ever was a rock vs cena, rock will lose cleanly. if the rock jobbed to goldberg best believe hes gonna job to cena.... then this thread will go ape !%+%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They created Juan Cena to avoid pissing off Cena's fanbase (kids and their parents). A heel move would be terrible at this point and Vince knows it. The difference b/w Cena and Hogan is that Hogan eventually grew to be hated because the fans finally learned how the business worked, he even commented on that. Cena however is hated because the WWE forces his brand and image down our throats every week and he's a huge proponent for why the WWE is currently the way it is.

exactly.

and is it fact that the rock is gonna stick around for the whole year just to put cena over? dont he got movies to make?

there wont be no heel turn for cena. that ending was just so the rock can +*** up cena's match at wm by means of revenge. cena will probably go on raw the next night and say they are even.

if there ever was a rock vs cena, rock will lose cleanly. if the rock jobbed to goldberg best believe hes gonna job to cena.... then this thread will go ape !%+%
laugh.gif

so christian is now coming out with edge in his matcn vs del rio at wm27

heel turn guarantee

so christian is now coming out with edge in his matcn vs del rio at wm27

heel turn guarantee

some interesting thoughts on the last 3 pages...Wrestlemania should be interesting....I just hope HBK doesn't F with HHH during the Taker match

some interesting thoughts on the last 3 pages...Wrestlemania should be interesting....I just hope HBK doesn't F with HHH during the Taker match

how do u guys watch this every week? I love the rock and used to love wrestling but MY GOD theres no more action

how do u guys watch this every week? I love the rock and used to love wrestling but MY GOD theres no more action

Back
Top Bottom