WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I dont know why some of you are crying about no point in watching wrestlemania.

This was the best thing to do. It would of been a let down to not have any interaction between the 3, with cena getting the best of rock tonight it's gonna make more people wanna tune in to wrestlemania to see rock get him back. A lot of you expected a hug fest at wrestlemania before, so if this didnt happen today why would you order wrestlemania to see a hugfest???

And I highly doubt wwe will book a cena rock match for the title. Rock does not want to carry a title or be full time again so scratch that idea

I can't believe it took just one night for HHH vs Taker to steal my interest away from the Cena/Miz/Rock match.

I can't believe it took just one night for HHH vs Taker to steal my interest away from the Cena/Miz/Rock match.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I just got news
"WWEUniverse: Announced tonight: The 2011 WWE Survivor Series will be at @MSGNYC this November!"

I don't keep up with wrestling but to show my appreciation .... i'll be ringside at the garden
pimp.gif

old news fam

btw those who think wwe cant turn cena heel, it can happen

hogan, who is 10 x more popular than cena will ever be, turned heel and it worked great

nobody in a million years thought hogan would ever turn heel

I just got news
"WWEUniverse: Announced tonight: The 2011 WWE Survivor Series will be at @MSGNYC this November!"

I don't keep up with wrestling but to show my appreciation .... i'll be ringside at the garden
pimp.gif

old news fam

hogan, who is 10 x more popular than cena will ever be, turned heel and it worked great

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Cena's definitely not winning on Sunday now.

Disagree.  Cena wins which will set up the eventual Cena vs Rock match for the title, most likely at Summerslam.
I disagree with you 4W. Cena-Rock doesn't NEED the title to be a legit feud. At this point, the Miz pretty much needs the title to be seen as a legitimate threat. I say Rock costs Cena the belt at WM setting up their feud for Summerslam.

Disagree.  Cena wins which will set up the eventual Cena vs Rock match for the title, most likely at Summerslam.
I disagree with you 4W. Cena-Rock doesn't NEED the title to be a legit feud. At this point, the Miz pretty much needs the title to be seen as a legitimate threat. I say Rock costs Cena the belt at WM setting up their feud for Summerslam.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I just got news

pimp.gif

old news fam

WWE is too scared of alienating their kiddie fanbase by doing anything drastic with Cena's character.

Remember how he was supposed to be fired, gave a goodbye speech and everything yet never missed a Raw.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I just got news

pimp.gif

old news fam

WWE is too scared of alienating their kiddie fanbase by doing anything drastic with Cena's character.

Remember how he was supposed to be fired, gave a goodbye speech and everything yet never missed a Raw.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

A lot can change by Summerslam, but if that match goes down, do you see The Rock winning?
It's too hard to say at this point, because no one has any idea what kind of commitment (if any) The Rock would be willing to make to WWE.  He obviously wouldn't win the title if it's a one time only match.
Fair enough.

I don't think the title needs to be a stipulation for the feud to work. If it isn't, would The Rock win and fade out of the biz for a while again, or would he put Cena over? I think we can all agree: let's get through Mania first and see what happens with these two then.

I'll be tuning in, my first Wrestlemania in years.

Originally Posted by bkmac

A lot can change by Summerslam, but if that match goes down, do you see The Rock winning?
It's too hard to say at this point, because no one has any idea what kind of commitment (if any) The Rock would be willing to make to WWE.  He obviously wouldn't win the title if it's a one time only match.
Fair enough.

I don't think the title needs to be a stipulation for the feud to work. If it isn't, would The Rock win and fade out of the biz for a while again, or would he put Cena over? I think we can all agree: let's get through Mania first and see what happens with these two then.

I'll be tuning in, my first Wrestlemania in years.

They created Juan Cena to avoid pissing off Cena's fanbase (kids and their parents). A heel move would be terrible at this point and Vince knows it. The difference b/w Cena and Hogan is that Hogan eventually grew to be hated because the fans finally learned how the business worked, he even commented on that. Cena however is hated because the WWE forces his brand and image down our throats every week and he's a huge proponent for why the WWE is currently the way it is.

They created Juan Cena to avoid pissing off Cena's fanbase (kids and their parents). A heel move would be terrible at this point and Vince knows it. The difference b/w Cena and Hogan is that Hogan eventually grew to be hated because the fans finally learned how the business worked, he even commented on that. Cena however is hated because the WWE forces his brand and image down our throats every week and he's a huge proponent for why the WWE is currently the way it is.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Yeah I don't think IF they do actually fight at summerslam Cena would have the title and put it on the line with The Rock. Even though The Rock said he was back and blah blah blah I'm sure he didn't mean he was coming back full time winning titles and #$%%
laugh.gif
. I think the Miz wins sunday and The Rock and Cena possibly fight down the road at summerslam.

When the Cena/Rock match happens I don't see it being for the title.

Like other people have said that match wouldn't need to be for the title for it to draw.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Yeah I don't think IF they do actually fight at summerslam Cena would have the title and put it on the line with The Rock. Even though The Rock said he was back and blah blah blah I'm sure he didn't mean he was coming back full time winning titles and #$%%
laugh.gif
. I think the Miz wins sunday and The Rock and Cena possibly fight down the road at summerslam.

When the Cena/Rock match happens I don't see it being for the title.

Like other people have said that match wouldn't need to be for the title for it to draw.

I don't see Cena turning heel anytime soon. He's getting the heel treatment without being one. On top of that, it's not like he'll be moving products when he turns heel like he does now. If anything, after Wrestlemania, I expect a new colored shirt from him.

I don't see Cena turning heel anytime soon. He's getting the heel treatment without being one. On top of that, it's not like he'll be moving products when he turns heel like he does now. If anything, after Wrestlemania, I expect a new colored shirt from him.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Yea, watch it be a bright green shirt this time.

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

It's not that wwe CANT turn Cena heel, it's the they WONT turn him heel. Theres no reason too, kids love him and buy his crap so why should wwe switch him up?  If WWE had a legit rival then I would think he'd turn sooner or later but the way things are now I just can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom