WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

that rock close up before the ppls elbow was epic 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They didn't help the Miz' cause at all in the final segment. I would have had him weasel his way out the beating and let Riley take the damage.

Miz and Rio looking bad before their matches

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Cena's definitely not winning on Sunday now.

Disagree.  Cena wins which will set up the eventual Cena vs Rock match for the title, most likely at Summerslam.

Disagree.  Cena wins which will set up the eventual Cena vs Rock match for the title, most likely at Summerslam.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This stopped being about Miz and his cause the minute the Rock signed on to host Wrestelmania, so we can move past that.
Everyone knows that but how can you have a main event match in which NO ONE acknowledges the champion? This goes beyond the Rock signing on. I don't like the Miz but the WWE dropped the ball big time when they put the strap on him and not believing in him.

Vince knows he can't turn Cena heel. He created a monster and can't put it back in its cage. House shows sell because of Cena.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This stopped being about Miz and his cause the minute the Rock signed on to host Wrestelmania, so we can move past that.
Everyone knows that but how can you have a main event match in which NO ONE acknowledges the champion? This goes beyond the Rock signing on. I don't like the Miz but the WWE dropped the ball big time when they put the strap on him and not believing in him.

Vince knows he can't turn Cena heel. He created a monster and can't put it back in its cage. House shows sell because of Cena.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This was one of those shows that was really good for the first 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes were so bad that it completely ruined the show for me.  I really wanted to keep an open mind with Cena tonight, but the second he came out with that big goofy smile on his face, and than blabbered on and on and on with his anti-bullying promo to make GLAAD happy, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Then Miz gets buried.  There is NO heat around the supposed main event for WrestleMania.  At this point, they might as well move Taker and HHH back to the main event spot, because that has 100x more juice than anything involving Miz/Cena/Rock at this point.

The Taker and HHH promo was great!

I just got news
"WWEUniverse: Announced tonight: The 2011 WWE Survivor Series will be at @MSGNYC this November!"

I don't keep up with wrestling but to show my appreciation .... i'll be ringside at the garden
pimp.gif

This was one of those shows that was really good for the first 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes were so bad that it completely ruined the show for me.  I really wanted to keep an open mind with Cena tonight, but the second he came out with that big goofy smile on his face, and than blabbered on and on and on with his anti-bullying promo to make GLAAD happy, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Then Miz gets buried.  There is NO heat around the supposed main event for WrestleMania.  At this point, they might as well move Taker and HHH back to the main event spot, because that has 100x more juice than anything involving Miz/Cena/Rock at this point.

The Taker and HHH promo was great!

I just got news
"WWEUniverse: Announced tonight: The 2011 WWE Survivor Series will be at @MSGNYC this November!"

I don't keep up with wrestling but to show my appreciation .... i'll be ringside at the garden
pimp.gif

A lot can change by Summerslam, but if that match goes down, do you see The Rock winning?

A lot can change by Summerslam, but if that match goes down, do you see The Rock winning?

people saying Miz looked bad tonight have to realize that Miz has been an afterthought in this whole fued.

he's just a placefiller, a means to an end for the inevitable showdown between Cena and Rock

people saying Miz looked bad tonight have to realize that Miz has been an afterthought in this whole fued.

he's just a placefiller, a means to an end for the inevitable showdown between Cena and Rock

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cena is not turning heel. i feel sorry for you if you think that...which is why that ending did not make sense

Agree with you twice in one night?  The apocalypse is upon us.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cena is not turning heel. i feel sorry for you if you think that...which is why that ending did not make sense

Agree with you twice in one night?  The apocalypse is upon us.

Was Cena kayfabe with his address to Rock?

The whole, I'm proud for my gimmick?

The Rock almost stuttered when he bought up the Lord lol.

Was Cena kayfabe with his address to Rock?

The whole, I'm proud for my gimmick?

The Rock almost stuttered when he bought up the Lord lol.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man...some of yall are way too negative sometimes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was initially against any sort of physical confrontation between Rock and Cena tonight, but I'm glad it happened.

Where not tuning in to Mania now to see a Cena/Rock confrontation but to see how the Rock retaliates against Cena.

The only downside now is that the Cena/Miz is an afterthought at this point but like Crooks said that was the case anyway when the Rock came back and ethered Cena.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man...some of yall are way too negative sometimes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was initially against any sort of physical confrontation between Rock and Cena tonight, but I'm glad it happened.

Where not tuning in to Mania now to see a Cena/Rock confrontation but to see how the Rock retaliates against Cena.

The only downside now is that the Cena/Miz is an afterthought at this point but like Crooks said that was the case anyway when the Rock came back and ethered Cena.

Originally Posted by bkmac

It's too hard to say at this point, because no one has any idea what kind of commitment (if any) The Rock would be willing to make to WWE.  He obviously wouldn't win the title if it's a one time only match.

Originally Posted by bkmac

It's too hard to say at this point, because no one has any idea what kind of commitment (if any) The Rock would be willing to make to WWE.  He obviously wouldn't win the title if it's a one time only match.

I dont know why some of you are crying about no point in watching wrestlemania.

This was the best thing to do. It would of been a let down to not have any interaction between the 3, with cena getting the best of rock tonight it's gonna make more people wanna tune in to wrestlemania to see rock get him back. A lot of you expected a hug fest at wrestlemania before, so if this didnt happen today why would you order wrestlemania to see a hugfest???

And I highly doubt wwe will book a cena rock match for the title. Rock does not want to carry a title or be full time again so scratch that idea

Back
Top Bottom