WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Rock has to cost Cena the title now. I really hope this happens
Yeah, that's most likely going to be the catalyst that starts Cena's full blown heel turn.  

Originally Posted by mco85

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?

Christ, this is what pissed me off about this segment. Cena and Miz are supposed to be big stars. Well, they sure didn't act like it tonight. Cena looked like he was going to cry and Miz just couldn't match up with Rocky. (At least he looked better than Cena, though.) They seriously looked intimidated, and I know they can't act that well.

If want something done, you are just going to have to do it yourself. SMH @ that segment.

Wrestling need real stars NOW. I'm going to the gym.

Originally Posted by mco85

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?

Christ, this is what pissed me off about this segment. Cena and Miz are supposed to be big stars. Well, they sure didn't act like it tonight. Cena looked like he was going to cry and Miz just couldn't match up with Rocky. (At least he looked better than Cena, though.) They seriously looked intimidated, and I know they can't act that well.

If want something done, you are just going to have to do it yourself. SMH @ that segment.

Wrestling need real stars NOW. I'm going to the gym.

i wasnt too bothered by the ending because i know rock will either cost him the title at mania or rock bottom him when he wins.

It's funny how everybody in the thread laughs at all the rocks jokes like fruity pebbles/power ranger joke, if cena said the same thing youd all say how lame it is which it really is whether rock or cena say it.

BTw Im a rock fan/cena hater if that matters

i wasnt too bothered by the ending because i know rock will either cost him the title at mania or rock bottom him when he wins.

It's funny how everybody in the thread laughs at all the rocks jokes like fruity pebbles/power ranger joke, if cena said the same thing youd all say how lame it is which it really is whether rock or cena say it.

Great segment..that AA at the end was surprising.

..although they pretty much proved that they are kinda lost without The Rock.

Originally Posted by ao17

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Rock has to cost Cena the title now. I really hope this happens
Yeah, that's most likely going to be the catalyst that starts Cena's full blown heel turn.  
Yall need to give it a rest, Cena aint turning heel as long as his merchandise selling.

Cena will turn heel when Pixar makes an R rated movie.

Originally Posted by ao17

Yall need to give it a rest, Cena aint turning heel as long as his merchandise selling.

Cena will turn heel when Pixar makes an R rated movie.

Great segment..that AA at the end was surprising.

..although they pretty much proved that they are kinda lost without The Rock.

They didn't help the Miz' cause at all in the final segment. I would have had him weasel his way out the beating and let Riley take the damage. It IS the Rock but the WWE can't that ignorant as to why many don't see Miz as a legit champ. They blew it right there.

The Chicago crowd broke Cena mentally. Great job.

They didn't help the Miz' cause at all in the final segment. I would have had him weasel his way out the beating and let Riley take the damage. It IS the Rock but the WWE can't that ignorant as to why many don't see Miz as a legit champ. They blew it right there.

The Chicago crowd broke Cena mentally. Great job.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Well, no reason to watch WrestleMania now.
I agree the physical confrontation should've been saved for WM, but you can't tell me you're not intrigued about how Rock gets his revenge. I def wanna know.
Everybody can talk about how Miz got buried tonight, but he might end up being the biggest winner in all of this. I think Rock is going to cost Cena the title. I can def see that happening and Del Swag winning. 

I'm like 75% sure I'm gonna order it. 

I think also to continue from what hombrelobo said, Miz never attacked Cena straight up through this. But he did not run away from the rock where as cena he would of just left Riley.

I think in a way that made him look even weaker against Cena.

It is already implying that Cena is better in some way.

This was one of those shows that was really good for the first 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes were so bad that it completely ruined the show for me.  I really wanted to keep an open mind with Cena tonight, but the second he came out with that big goofy smile on his face, and than blabbered on and on and on with his anti-bullying promo to make GLAAD happy, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Then Miz gets buried.  There is NO heat around the supposed main event for WrestleMania.  At this point, they might as well move Taker and HHH back to the main event spot, because that has 100x more juice than anything involving Miz/Cena/Rock at this point.

I think also to continue from what hombrelobo said, Miz never attacked Cena straight up through this. But he did not run away from the rock where as cena he would of just left Riley.

I think in a way that made him look even weaker against Cena.

It is already implying that Cena is better in some way.

This was one of those shows that was really good for the first 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes were so bad that it completely ruined the show for me.  I really wanted to keep an open mind with Cena tonight, but the second he came out with that big goofy smile on his face, and than blabbered on and on and on with his anti-bullying promo to make GLAAD happy, I just couldn't take it anymore.  Then Miz gets buried.  There is NO heat around the supposed main event for WrestleMania.  At this point, they might as well move Taker and HHH back to the main event spot, because that has 100x more juice than anything involving Miz/Cena/Rock at this point.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Well, no reason to watch WrestleMania now.
I agree the physical confrontation should've been saved for WM, but you can't tell me you're not intrigued about how Rock gets his revenge. I def wanna know.
Everybody can talk about how Miz got buried tonight, but he might end up being the biggest winner in all of this. I think Rock is going to cost Cena the title. I can def see that happening and Del Swag winning. 

I'm like 75% sure I'm gonna order it. 

This stopped being about Miz and his cause the minute the Rock signed on to host Wrestelmania, so we can move past that.

This stopped being about Miz and his cause the minute the Rock signed on to host Wrestelmania, so we can move past that.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

The difference though is the Rock is genuinely funny, whenever Cena tries to do a comedy bit it is usually brutal and comes off as forced and lame.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

The difference though is the Rock is genuinely funny, whenever Cena tries to do a comedy bit it is usually brutal and comes off as forced and lame.

that rock close up before the ppls elbow was epic 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They didn't help the Miz' cause at all in the final segment. I would have had him weasel his way out the beating and let Riley take the damage.

Miz and Rio looking bad before their matches

Back
Top Bottom