WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Not gonna front. The show wasn't half bad 
laugh.gif
...  Will def be watching WM... on a stream 
pimp.gif

Not gonna front. The show wasn't half bad 
laugh.gif
...  Will def be watching WM... on a stream 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?
You just don't know the Miz. The Miz is great on the mic man.

Originally Posted by mco85

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?
You just don't know the Miz. The Miz is great on the mic man.

I liked that he missed the jump from the mat to his feet.

lol

Cena is not tuning heel. I said it already, Cena is the Children's Champion and children = $$$$$$$$

WWE will not give that up.

I liked that he missed the jump from the mat to his feet.

lol

Cena is not tuning heel. I said it already, Cena is the Children's Champion and children = $$$$$$$$

WWE will not give that up.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

If Rock wins the belt Sunday I hope to god they change that god forsaken belt.

No chance in hell to both.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

If Rock wins the belt Sunday I hope to god they change that god forsaken belt.

No chance in hell to both.

Was a damn good show IMO I was pissed when cena got the rock lmao. Miz really has no place in this anymore

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.
Agreed on all points.

And Cena isn't turning completely heel people, just heelish for when he and the Rock start their program.

Seeing how Cena is generally despised and the Rock is revered it makes sense.
laugh.gif

Was a damn good show IMO I was pissed when cena got the rock lmao. Miz really has no place in this anymore

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.
Agreed on all points.

And Cena isn't turning completely heel people, just heelish for when he and the Rock start their program.

Seeing how Cena is generally despised and the Rock is revered it makes sense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Rock has to cost Cena the title now. I really hope this happens
Yeah, that's most likely going to be the catalyst that starts Cena's full blown heel turn.  

Back
Top Bottom