WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

poor Miz

and Cena just killed the heel turn angle with his stupid face smiling and pointing to WM sign, he should have just walked to the back
 It was  a smirk
mad.gif

The fact that Cena actually made a heelish move on The Rock of all people deserves a 
eek.gif
, despite perhaps there being a better way to book this whole feud where The Rock comes out on top without being on bottom for the time being.

I liked that ending. 
Now I'm wanting to see how The Rock is going to get revenge on Cena at Mania.

The only thing I didn't like is how Miz took the elbow and not Riley. Miz should have escaped somehow as The Rock was pounding on Riley.

cena is not turning heel. i feel sorry for you if you think that...which is why that ending did not make sense

The fact that Cena actually made a heelish move on The Rock of all people deserves a 
eek.gif
, despite perhaps there being a better way to book this whole feud where The Rock comes out on top without being on bottom for the time being.

Logical, it seems that Miz is dropping the strap to Cena Sunday. He's been booked to look like a complete chump. Looks like Wrestlemania IX is going to repeat itself.
The Rock is going to insert himself to face Cena immediately after his match. Why else would Cena get the upper hand tonight? To make us doubt that The Rock would actually win the match.

Logical, it seems that Miz is dropping the strap to Cena Sunday. He's been booked to look like a complete chump. Looks like Wrestlemania IX is going to repeat itself.
The Rock is going to insert himself to face Cena immediately after his match. Why else would Cena get the upper hand tonight? To make us doubt that The Rock would actually win the match.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

poor Miz

and Cena just killed the heel turn angle with his stupid face smiling and pointing to WM sign, he should have just walked to the back
 It was  a smirk
mad.gif

cena is not turning heel. i feel sorry for you if you think that...which is why that ending did not make sense

Well Rock is definitely wrestling again.

He and Cena will most likely be the main event at SummerFest.

I'm still not buying Cena completely turning heel, probably a tweener at best like how HBK was when he fought Hogan.

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?

if the end result was for Cena to catch Rock from behind like that Miz shoulda went out there and cut his promo when Rock called out Cena then him and Riley get there's. Then Cena just does the run in hits his AA and leaves, there was no need for that crappy Cena suppose to be a promo

if the end result was for Cena to catch Rock from behind like that Miz shoulda went out there and cut his promo when Rock called out Cena then him and Riley get there's. Then Cena just does the run in hits his AA and leaves, there was no need for that crappy Cena suppose to be a promo

Watching this makes me realize how much wrestling has fallen off. Cena and The Miz have no stage presence, I stopped watching a long time ago but how the hell did these dudes become popular?

Well Rock is definitely wrestling again.

He and Cena will most likely be the main event at SummerFest.

I'm still not buying Cena completely turning heel, probably a tweener at best like how HBK was when he fought Hogan.

Back
Top Bottom