Why do some humans not want children?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

You do, you do. You don't, you don't. Why do I care. It's your right.

this is basically the cliffnotes of this and marriage thread.  I only argue against people who think not having kids or not getting married is wrong. Having children is a beautiful thing, not having children makes sense for many and their reasons make a lot of sense.
Im just laughing at the fact that some think that makes you selfish
like there are no unworthy selfish parents 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i'm lowkey offended by the whole not having kids is selfish argument.
eyes.gif
This is very existentialist but children don't ask to be born, i love my life
smokin.gif
but I would have been completely fine with non-existence. i dunno if that makes sense.

Im changing my last name to my mother's last name and my dad has an issue with this.....clearly my existence benefits him in many ways.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I can see benefits of both choices. But sadly it comes down to $ & time. If I had more free time & enough $ for everything I wanted for that kid, then it would be no problem.

I think the best thing about kids is that your able to learn more about yourself and kinda relive being a kid again. Something about see a lil kid get juiced for something minor that is just
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Down the line, when its legal, I'd imagine getting a
pimp.gif
session in and then playing with your son/daughter would probably be one of the greatest feelings possible.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I can see benefits of both choices. But sadly it comes down to $ & time. If I had more free time & enough $ for everything I wanted for that kid, then it would be no problem.

I think the best thing about kids is that your able to learn more about yourself and kinda relive being a kid again. Something about see a lil kid get juiced for something minor that is just
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Down the line, when its legal, I'd imagine getting a
pimp.gif
session in and then playing with your son/daughter would probably be one of the greatest feelings possible.

this is basically the cliffnotes of this and marriage thread.  I only argue against people who think not having kids or not getting married is wrong. Having children is a beautiful thing, not having children makes sense for many and their reasons make a lot of sense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif
but I would have been completely fine with non-existence. i dunno if that makes sense.

Im changing my last name to my mother's last name and my dad has an issue with this.....clearly my existence benefits him in many ways.

Why are you changin it, if you dont mind sharing?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

Well I was raised by my mother and I identify more with her side of the family...it only makes sense that I should. And her side of the fams last name sounds cooler
grin.gif
. Funny thing is she got remarried recently but never changed from my dad's last name which is understandable cause she's established with that name.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smokin.gif

Well I was raised by my mother and I identify more with her side of the family...it only makes sense that I should. And her side of the fams last name sounds cooler
grin.gif
. Funny thing is she got remarried recently but never changed from my dad's last name which is understandable cause she's established with that name.

Long story short its a cave-man syndrome where people still think as if either their environment won't or in some cases actually wouldn't provide sufficient means to raise a child. I.e. the cold hard conditions of early Europe, the lack of resources and behavior of self reservence caused for the prototypical "children are annoying or dead weight" mindstate. This "selfish" type of thinking comes in more than one form, most women now-a-days actually believe that pregnancy destroys the body, though this is mostly due to their apathetic lifestyle. Most use pregnancy as a excuse for a non-nutritional gluttonous diet, along with the refusal to excerise and strengthen the womb during pregnancy.

Long story short its a cave-man syndrome where people still think as if either their environment won't or in some cases actually wouldn't provide sufficient means to raise a child. I.e. the cold hard conditions of early Europe, the lack of resources and behavior of self reservence caused for the prototypical "children are annoying or dead weight" mindstate. This "selfish" type of thinking comes in more than one form, most women now-a-days actually believe that pregnancy destroys the body, though this is mostly due to their apathetic lifestyle. Most use pregnancy as a excuse for a non-nutritional gluttonous diet, along with the refusal to excerise and strengthen the womb during pregnancy.

there are too many variables, why some of you trying to dissect this *@#! like a baby pig

there are too many variables, why some of you trying to dissect this *@#! like a baby pig

You do know that there's plenty of research out there that proves that couples that have children are more unhappy than before they chose to have them. I personally have no problem with people who don't want to reproduce, for once in human history we finally have options and shouldn't be chastised for them.

You do know that there's plenty of research out there that proves that couples that have children are more unhappy than before they chose to have them. I personally have no problem with people who don't want to reproduce, for once in human history we finally have options and shouldn't be chastised for them.

Back
Top Bottom