Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

Kenya after seeing that video of them burning dude alive for stealing a potato
30t6p3b.gif

Kenya after seeing that video of them burning dude alive for stealing a potato
30t6p3b.gif

I've always wanted to visit Egypt and go to the pyramids.  Now I don't know if i'll ever visit there, it could be unstable for a long time.

I've always wanted to visit Egypt and go to the pyramids.  Now I don't know if i'll ever visit there, it could be unstable for a long time.

Port harcourt, Nigeria. I got no business in that city. My mans gets off the airplane in ball shorts and flip flops, They will get at you early.

Johannesburg, them cape bammas do no faking.

Port harcourt, Nigeria. I got no business in that city. My mans gets off the airplane in ball shorts and flip flops, They will get at you early.

Johannesburg, them cape bammas do no faking.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

anywhere wild animals run rampid is a no-go for ya boi

This, but it's spelled rampant
wink.gif
.... and are u referring to wildlife animals or animals who are bout dat wild life?

I'd be afraid to go to Mexico, the Middle East, and most of Africa except South Africa.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

anywhere wild animals run rampid is a no-go for ya boi

This, but it's spelled rampant
wink.gif
.... and are u referring to wildlife animals or animals who are bout dat wild life?

I'd be afraid to go to Mexico, the Middle East, and most of Africa except South Africa.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Nowhere really. I've been to plenty of "dangerous" countries before.

Places I wouldn't exactly put at the top of my list of places to have a fun time in ? A lot to list. Some that come to mind would be locations rife with poverty/corruption/civil war etc: Southern Sudan, Libya (and a whole host of other African nations), [Been to both in the past] Chechnya, Gaza [Been there], Fallujah (cancer more-so than violence nowadays), Northern Pakistan.... many crime ridden areas in Central/Southern America.[Been throughout both]

It just depends what area exactly and how you conduct yourself while there.
youve been to gaza? are you white? as an gazan palestinian, gaza would be the last place id tell a white person to go... i know the majority of people arent bad, but that italian guy who was all about the palestinian cause got killed by a radical group to piss off HAMAS, no reason what so ever.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Nowhere really. I've been to plenty of "dangerous" countries before.

Places I wouldn't exactly put at the top of my list of places to have a fun time in ? A lot to list. Some that come to mind would be locations rife with poverty/corruption/civil war etc: Southern Sudan, Libya (and a whole host of other African nations), [Been to both in the past] Chechnya, Gaza [Been there], Fallujah (cancer more-so than violence nowadays), Northern Pakistan.... many crime ridden areas in Central/Southern America.[Been throughout both]

It just depends what area exactly and how you conduct yourself while there.
youve been to gaza? are you white? as an gazan palestinian, gaza would be the last place id tell a white person to go... i know the majority of people arent bad, but that italian guy who was all about the palestinian cause got killed by a radical group to piss off HAMAS, no reason what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom