Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

I want to go chill in some new york/new jersey hoods..see myself if they are really that bad.

I want to go chill in some new york/new jersey hoods..see myself if they are really that bad.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Weekz

any state that was in confederacy (except florida)
most of central america (except panama)
china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
I knew someone was gonna say Iran, and that's so funny if you actually knew what it was like to visit as an American.
The people will treat you like royalty any time you interact with them, and as *@%!$@ up as the government is, they wouldn't bother a tourist unless there was some sort of suspicion on their part. Tons of people visit Iran, believe it or not. 

The media is in your head.
30t6p3b.gif
I've actually been wanting to visit Iran for a while now. This sounds kinda encouraging.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Weekz

any state that was in confederacy (except florida)
most of central america (except panama)
china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
I knew someone was gonna say Iran, and that's so funny if you actually knew what it was like to visit as an American.
The people will treat you like royalty any time you interact with them, and as *@%!$@ up as the government is, they wouldn't bother a tourist unless there was some sort of suspicion on their part. Tons of people visit Iran, believe it or not. 

The media is in your head.
30t6p3b.gif
I've actually been wanting to visit Iran for a while now. This sounds kinda encouraging.

Kenya...I have a knack of getting extremely intoxicated, and going on potato hunts.

Kenya...I have a knack of getting extremely intoxicated, and going on potato hunts.

I generally travel alone, and don't have any friends in these places so any 3rd world country. I have been in Southside Chicago, first time I went to NYC I stayed up in Harlem on 122nd, Compton/Watts,etc, and been good. So ghettos in the US don't scare me near as much although I'm not saying I just wander through them for no reason either. I am generally a quiet, nice, not bothering anybody type and that is usually reciprocated back to me. It's just in other countries the sensibilities aren't always the same and something that doesn't mean anything could be perceived as something else and draw negative attention and the ire of the locals, then add to that the language barrier potential, not knowing the area, and I'd be in a very bad way.

I generally travel alone, and don't have any friends in these places so any 3rd world country. I have been in Southside Chicago, first time I went to NYC I stayed up in Harlem on 122nd, Compton/Watts,etc, and been good. So ghettos in the US don't scare me near as much although I'm not saying I just wander through them for no reason either. I am generally a quiet, nice, not bothering anybody type and that is usually reciprocated back to me. It's just in other countries the sensibilities aren't always the same and something that doesn't mean anything could be perceived as something else and draw negative attention and the ire of the locals, then add to that the language barrier potential, not knowing the area, and I'd be in a very bad way.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

5. New Jersey
4. Stenchburg
3. Camden
2. Newark
1. New Jersey

laugh.gif
New Jersey is not that bad, some of the most affluent counties in America are in Jersey (Morris and Bergen county). Aside from those suburbs Jersey has some of the worst cities in America.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

5. New Jersey
4. Stenchburg
3. Camden
2. Newark
1. New Jersey

laugh.gif
New Jersey is not that bad, some of the most affluent counties in America are in Jersey (Morris and Bergen county). Aside from those suburbs Jersey has some of the worst cities in America.

Back
Top Bottom