Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

I keep having reoccurring dreams about being overseas and being robbed by a mob of kids. I seen a report on something similar on 20/20 back in the day and I've been kind of spooked ever since.
laugh.gif

I keep having reoccurring dreams about being overseas and being robbed by a mob of kids. I seen a report on something similar on 20/20 back in the day and I've been kind of spooked ever since.
laugh.gif

Realistically speaking, having grown up in Panama and visited some of its worse parts (among the worst ghettos in the free world), there's nowhere I would be scared to go.  If you keep to yourself you should be alright almost anywhere.

Realistically speaking, having grown up in Panama and visited some of its worse parts (among the worst ghettos in the free world), there's nowhere I would be scared to go.  If you keep to yourself you should be alright almost anywhere.

^
You would never even be granted permission to go to North Korea...

For me it's:

Somalia
Mexican Border towns
Parts of the Middle East

I don't think I'll be going to Haiti anytime soon even though my Moms wants to go since I've never been I've heard stories of people and even some close family friends that have gotten kidnapped/killed

Aside from those places,I wouldn't be scared to visit anywhere else.

^
You would never even be granted permission to go to North Korea...

For me it's:

Somalia
Mexican Border towns
Parts of the Middle East

I don't think I'll be going to Haiti anytime soon even though my Moms wants to go since I've never been I've heard stories of people and even some close family friends that have gotten kidnapped/killed

Aside from those places,I wouldn't be scared to visit anywhere else.

Colombia is at the top of your list?...damn bro, im offended...is really not as bad as the media paints it to be.

as of right now for me is Mejico and Afghan...

the DMV area gets an honorable mention specially if i throw on some foams, SRS business down there.

Colombia is at the top of your list?...damn bro, im offended...is really not as bad as the media paints it to be.

as of right now for me is Mejico and Afghan...

the DMV area gets an honorable mention specially if i throw on some foams, SRS business down there.

i don't understand the point of this thread....
laugh.gif

either way, Mexico seem like they forcin everyone to be bout that life so they probably numero uno

i don't understand the point of this thread....
laugh.gif

either way, Mexico seem like they forcin everyone to be bout that life so they probably numero uno

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

5. North Korea
4. Sudan
3. Pakistan
2. Afghanistan
1. da heightz

i was in 'da heightz" earlier tonight, i even picked up a nutcracker
laugh.gif

for me it would have to be a third world country like detroit michigan

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

5. North Korea
4. Sudan
3. Pakistan
2. Afghanistan
1. da heightz

i was in 'da heightz" earlier tonight, i even picked up a nutcracker
laugh.gif

for me it would have to be a third world country like detroit michigan

yall all scared of chicago

nut for me it would be that part of africa where the women are beautiful and there's no condoms to but within a 20 mile radius

yall all scared of chicago

nut for me it would be that part of africa where the women are beautiful and there's no condoms to but within a 20 mile radius

Back
Top Bottom