Which places in the world are you most afraid to visit?

Originally Posted by Weekz

any state that was in confederacy (except florida)
most of central america (except panama)
china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
really dude?
i wanna go to costa rica bad, hell if i won the lotto id prolly copp a place in costa rica. know some ppl who live there also.........colombians.

No where....

Trying to go to El Salvador next yr...the wife and I are gonna go for a week or so... Her family is MS-13 certified so I'll be good as long as i'am not flashy... Still her uncle gonna get me the blicky for the low when I touch down...

I want to go to Africa sooooo bad.... After I'm do my week in Egypt I want to hit up ethiopia , Nigeria and S. Africa probably 3 days in each

No where....

Trying to go to El Salvador next yr...the wife and I are gonna go for a week or so... Her family is MS-13 certified so I'll be good as long as i'am not flashy... Still her uncle gonna get me the blicky for the low when I touch down...

I want to go to Africa sooooo bad.... After I'm do my week in Egypt I want to hit up ethiopia , Nigeria and S. Africa probably 3 days in each

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No where....

is it true you need like 12 different shots to visit Africa?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

most of central america (except panama EDIT & costa rica)
china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
really dude?
i wanna go to costa rica bad, hell if i won the lotto id prolly copp a place in costa rica. know some ppl who live there also.........colombians.
forgot about costa rica.. but other than that and panama im out

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No where....

is it true you need like 12 different shots to visit Africa?

most of central america (except panama EDIT & costa rica)
china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
really dude?
forgot about costa rica.. but other than that and panama im out

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Nowhere

<This, anything can happen anywhere. Just try to avoid the bad areas. Audi you're going to love Colombia, which parts are you visiting?
meddelin 

will be stayin with relatives also (not my relatives)

You'll enjoy it. Would be better if you weren't with the wifey and in-laws. The women are BAD but you already know this.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Nowhere

<This, anything can happen anywhere. Just try to avoid the bad areas. Audi you're going to love Colombia, which parts are you visiting?
meddelin 

will be stayin with relatives also (not my relatives)

You'll enjoy it. Would be better if you weren't with the wifey and in-laws. The women are BAD but you already know this.

china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
I knew someone was gonna say Iran, and that's so funny if you actually knew what it was like to visit as an American.
The people will treat you like royalty any time you interact with them, and as *@%!$@ up as the government is, they wouldn't bother a tourist unless there was some sort of suspicion on their part. Tons of people visit Iran, believe it or not. 

The media is in your head.
30t6p3b.gif

china
pakistan
iran
saudi arabia
I knew someone was gonna say Iran, and that's so funny if you actually knew what it was like to visit as an American.
The people will treat you like royalty any time you interact with them, and as *@%!$@ up as the government is, they wouldn't bother a tourist unless there was some sort of suspicion on their part. Tons of people visit Iran, believe it or not. 

The media is in your head.
30t6p3b.gif

Well after seeing that WSHH vid, Nigeria.
Bolivia I heard was horrible. Women actually dropping deuces on their country captial's streets, plus their president is a drug dealer.
Some places in New York.

Well after seeing that WSHH vid, Nigeria.
Bolivia I heard was horrible. Women actually dropping deuces on their country captial's streets, plus their president is a drug dealer.
Some places in New York.

Somalia - don't wanna get robbed/killed
Sudan - see above
Pakistan - terrorists
Sudan - see above
Certain parts of Russia - mad white racists but beautiful women

Somalia - don't wanna get robbed/killed
Sudan - see above
Pakistan - terrorists
Sudan - see above
Certain parts of Russia - mad white racists but beautiful women

Nowhere really. I've been to plenty of "dangerous" countries before.

Places I wouldn't exactly put at the top of my list of places to have a fun time in ? A lot to list. Some that come to mind would be locations rife with poverty/corruption/civil war etc: Southern Sudan, Libya (and a whole host of other African nations), [Been to both in the past] Chechnya, Gaza [Been there], Fallujah (cancer more-so than violence nowadays), Northern Pakistan.... many crime ridden areas in Central/Southern America.[Been throughout both]

It just depends what area exactly and how you conduct yourself while there.

Nowhere really. I've been to plenty of "dangerous" countries before.

Places I wouldn't exactly put at the top of my list of places to have a fun time in ? A lot to list. Some that come to mind would be locations rife with poverty/corruption/civil war etc: Southern Sudan, Libya (and a whole host of other African nations), [Been to both in the past] Chechnya, Gaza [Been there], Fallujah (cancer more-so than violence nowadays), Northern Pakistan.... many crime ridden areas in Central/Southern America.[Been throughout both]

It just depends what area exactly and how you conduct yourself while there.

Capetown is a beautiful place. me and 2 of my boys were there in '08 for a month had the time of our lives. definitely plenty of sketchy areas for sure but long as you don't go around acting like you're not from there and all that, you're good. i'd love to visit again.

Capetown is a beautiful place. me and 2 of my boys were there in '08 for a month had the time of our lives. definitely plenty of sketchy areas for sure but long as you don't go around acting like you're not from there and all that, you're good. i'd love to visit again.

Back
Top Bottom