We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by arsure

san may live stream?

onga tulong naman i've been trying sa onepunch.tk but all the links are dead right now hassle

i can't watch it either...already finished 1st half , 45-33, Jordan leading.
frown.gif

C'mon TEAM PILIPINAS. We can do this...We should Keep our Fingers crossed and pray for the Powerade Team Pilipinas

Am I the only one experiencing problems on the website? Bakit dead yung live streaming? Any links you can recommend? Thanks!

i think you need to install silverlight 1st. i just did and the link working fine now.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Am I the only one experiencing problems on the website? Bakit dead yung live streaming? Any links you can recommend? Thanks!
dead nga links pare, i've been trying since the start of the game pero wala lahat, usually reliable yung site na yan madami na ako napanod nalive games jan,

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by glitch008

dead nga links pare, i've been trying since the start of the game pero wala lahat, usually reliable yung site na yan madami na ako napanod na live games jan,

Damn!!Umuwi pa naman ako para abutan yung laro! Hay, replay na nga lang.
frown.gif

Who's leading peeps? Pa-update naman po mga pare.

Jordan number 15 Fouled Out!

Jordan still leads by 9 4:30 to go!

PLEASE, NIKETALK PHILIPPINES! SAY A PRAYER FOR OUR TEAM PILIPINAS NOW!

We should File a Protest about that Jordanian who already played in another Country's National Team!

Norwood
pimp.gif
parang fast forward ambilis kumilos at talon ng talon..greatjob team Pilipinas..better luck next time.

haay dapat hindi pinasok si Kerby sa 4th. Sana si Dillinger, asi or cyrus nalang. Other than the 3 early in the game, he has done nothing but foul, fake andmiss. Sayang beatable ang Jordan. A few breaks and better freethrow shooting panalo na sana tayo.

What happened to Kerby? he was so good in japan and just totally dissapeared this time.

Still good job by team pilipinas

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by jethro

We should File a Protest about that Jordanian who already played in another Country's National Team!

What for?
I Think you can only Play for 1 National Team.

But If I were the Coach, I Wouldn't. We Lost Fair and Square naman eh. So Ill just Accept it and Hopefully get the 5th Place and Play on the Wildcard

Back
Top Bottom