We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by carmelocu

Like the old days when other countries are scared to drive to the hoop because they know something bad will happen to them.
roll.gif
read this from the other forum.

Ayon sa ilan pa sa ating mga dating manlalaro noong nakakapasok tayo sa Olympics, wala na rin sa mga manlalaro natin ang manindak. Halimbawa ang huling laro natin sa Olympics laban sa Japan. Sa hotel pa lang daw, tinatakot na ng mga player natin ang mga Hapon. Sa pila sa almusal sa hotel, binabangga na nila, at sinesenyasan na gigilitin nila ang mga ito. Ang resulta? Di na sila makapalag pagdating ng aktwal na laro, at natambakan natin sila, Ito ang isang uri ng angas na di na nakikita, lalo na sa mga manlalaro nating Fil-Am.

HAX3!
laugh.gif
Man, I just miss the attitude of vintage PBA players.

eto san yung suggested enforcers natin aka mga birador. pag eto ang nag foul ramdam mo hangang next season ng pba

Jaworski
Distrito
Abe King
Ricky Relosa
Yoyoy Villamin
Onchie Dela Cruz
Rambo Sanchez
Ely Capacio - i remeber his the only local that can give Caidic a hard time scoring. tinataga nga yung kamay ni Allan actually ube na nga eh sa kakapalo

gusto ko din san isama ang Diaz brothers si Paquito & Romy
kwento ng erpat ko matindi din lumaro yung mag utol, nandudura daw si Romy while drivng to the basket.

If Powerade Team Pilipinas fails to make the semis, SBP executive director Noli Eala said the team should still work hard to salvage fifth place since the FIBA is set to stage a wildcard qualifier for the world meet. "Four wildcard slots will be put at stake among 10 non-qualifiers from the five FIBA sub-zones. The fourth and fifth placers here are likely to be invited," said Eala
nice, regardless we should have the mentality of winning all the games we have on the schedule, good luck team pilipinas on the game againstJordan, sana makaisa tayo

In 2007, Jordan was also the team who kicked us out of the tournament. It's Payback Time!!!

Originally Posted by kykoman

eto san yung suggested enforcers natin aka mga birador. pag eto ang nag foul ramdam mo hangang next season ng pba

Jaworski
Distrito
Abe King
Ricky Relosa
Yoyoy Villamin
Onchie Dela Cruz
Rambo Sanchez
Ely Capacio - i remeber his the only local that can give Caidic a hard time scoring. tinataga nga yung kamay ni Allan actually ube na nga eh sa kakapalo

kwento ng erpat ko matindi din lumaro yung mag utol, nandudura daw si Romy while drivng to the basket.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by carmelocu

Like the old days when other countries are scared to drive to the hoop because they know something bad will happen to them.
roll.gif
read this from the other forum.

Ayon sa ilan pa sa ating mga dating manlalaro noong nakakapasok tayo sa Olympics, wala na rin sa mga manlalaro natin ang manindak. Halimbawa ang huling laro natin sa Olympics laban sa Japan. Sa hotel pa lang daw, tinatakot na ng mga player natin ang mga Hapon. Sa pila sa almusal sa hotel, binabangga na nila, at sinesenyasan na gigilitin nila ang mga ito. Ang resulta? Di na sila makapalag pagdating ng aktwal na laro, at natambakan natin sila, Ito ang isang uri ng angas na di na nakikita, lalo na sa mga manlalaro nating Fil-Am.

Ouch, killer instinct!!! Hahahahhaa. I can't wait to watch this game toms. What time sya ulit? I'm at home sick so walang ibang magawa!

^^ Nice, Talk about Mind-Games

About that "Bahala ka na sa Otso" by Yeng Guiao. Having a Different Language from others really is a Big Benefit in these Situations. -->"Mick!, Arwind! Bahala na kayo kay Wright ah!"

Anyway, Lets all Support Powerade Team Pilipinas as they battle the Jordanians Tomorrow at 2pm, Lets Keep the Faith and Offer a Prayer for our Team Pilipinasto Advace to the Semis.

Ricky Relosa
Yoyoy Villamin

Ricky Relosa
He was the leader of an "order to hit" faction at Alaska (Hills Brothers) which also involved Yoyoy Villaminand Abet Guidaben called the Bruise Brothers. Originally Relosa and Villamin, when Guidaben came to Alaska, he quickly learned to themusings of Relosa that to hit opponents hard for fouls is greater than hitting them with weak pats. He was a great rebounder and an even better intimidator.Aside from amassing technical fouls in his career, he would often shout at his opponents when they didn't like the foul Relosa gave. "Ano?Reklamo!?!" or "Papalag ka ba?" or "Gusto mo bang masaktan!!!" are often the phrases we canhear from Relosa during games.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Enrico Villanueva was around 6'8 or 6'9 pwede na sana maging bruiser e. If I was the point guard of team P.I I would at least try to plant a foot ofWright when he takes a jump shot so next time he does, he will think of it and might cause him to miss. If we cant beat them physically try the mental side.

Jaworski
Distrito
Abe King
Ricky Relosa
Yoyoy Villamin
Onchie Dela Cruz
Rambo Sanchez

how about Frankie Lim?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Ricky Relosa
He was the leader of an "order to hit" faction at Alaska (Hills Brothers) which also involved Yoyoy Villamin and Abet Guidaben called the Bruise Brothers. Originally Relosa and Villamin, when Guidaben came to Alaska, he quickly learned to the musings of Relosa that to hit opponents hard for fouls is greater than hitting them with weak pats. He was a great rebounder and an even better intimidator. Aside from amassing technical fouls in his career, he would often shout at his opponents when they didn't like the foul Relosa gave. "Ano? Reklamo!?!" or "Papalag ka ba?" or "Gusto mo bang masaktan!!!" are often the phrases we can hear from Relosa during games.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My last memory of Relosa was the batok/takbo incident with Ronnie Thompkins. He sure didn'tlook tough during that game!
laugh.gif

Serious question guys, how did ALLAN CAIDIC survived with the genocidal acts by these beasts?????? i knew that SAMBOY LIM took the beatings of his life withthis bad boys hehehe

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Jaworski
Distrito
Abe King
Ricky Relosa
Yoyoy Villamin
Onchie Dela Cruz
Rambo Sanchez

roll.gif

di ba yung younger brother ni ely na si glenn capacio yung kasabayan ni Allan Caidic? Si Glenn yung palaban din eh...pumapalag kay Jawo dati yan during thePurefoods-Anejo Days.....

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Serious question guys, how did ALLAN CAIDIC survived with this genocidal acts by these beasts??????

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
[/color]

During his Great Taste/Presto days, nobody wanted to mess him because he had Abe King and Phillip Cezar at his side.

Originally Posted by jethro

^^ Nice, Talk about Mind-Games

About that "Bahala ka na sa Otso" by Yeng Guiao. Having a Different Language from others really is a Big Benefit in these Situations. --> "Mick!, Arwind! Bahala na kayo kay Wright ah!"
I doubt if Mick Pennisi will understand that.....hehehe....Half of the Philippine team is not conversant in Filipino. Kaya pag nag P.I. si Yeng,expect mo na homegrown pinoy yung kausap nya....

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Serious question guys, how did ALLAN CAIDIC survived with this genocidal acts by these beasts??????

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
[/color]

During his Great Taste/Presto days, nobody wanted to mess him because he had Abe King and Phillip Cezar at his side.

yan ang resbak
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom