We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Anyone know where I can get one of those red jerseys?? Please!!?? It's literally ON FIRE!! Gusto ko ng isa!!!! =)

wallpaper1024x768.jpg

the flag is upside down. or we're at war.

@pavewalk2323: nope.we're not at war bro, it's the correct way of putting our flag vertically.
smile.gif

^^ i think what the caption says is that we're at war that's why the red part is on the upper side.
smile.gif

just my opinion bro.

Originally Posted by glitch008

@pavewalk2323: nope.we're not at war bro, it's the correct way of putting our flag vertically.
smile.gif
Maybe he's referring to the layout of the players...the red jerseys on top, the blue ones are below, the whites are on the side. The designreflects our flag.

...and yes, they keep on saying this that FIBA ASIA is a War...

^^hehe. No bro, I'm refering to the flag on their chests. Its the correct way of putting the flag vertically. blue on the left and red on the right.
smile.gif

smile.gif
lakas ng team PILIPINAS, atleast hindi sila natambakan.. umuulan ng 3 points.. medyo kinapos lang talaga..

Maybe he's referring to the layout of the players...the red jerseys on top, the blue ones are below, the whites are on the side. The design reflects our flag.

yup, that was what i was referring to. from that perspective, yeng's bald head is the sun.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

we all knew it wasn't an easy match up from the get go but damn that iranian coach,he played frankenstein the entire game .sigurista..made me wish we had the pinoy sasquatch aka bonel balingit in the line up.he can't defend him any better than asi but it would have been great to see a monster bash in the flesh
roll.gif

rampage!

just want to share this re: are prospect player, I hope they think twice before getting this guy or lets hope he has matured...

Chester Jarrel Giles (September 25, 1985(1985-09-25)) is an American professional basketball player. A Seattle, Washington native, he attended Rainier Beach High School from2002 and graduated in 2004. He last played with the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA. He playedcollegiately at both University ofKansas and Oregon State University.

He played for Kansas Jayhawks in his first two years of college, but was kicked off of the teamdue to "irresponsible behavior and disrespect for team rules."[sup][1][/sup] He was then transferred to Oregon State in his junior year andaveraged 6.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game for the Oregon State Beavers.[sup][2][/sup]But he was again dismissed from the team after showing up late to practices. He entered the 2008 NBA Draft but wasundrafted. He was signed by the Lakers in September 2008,[sup][3][/sup] but was waived later in October.[sup][4][/sup] Giles played for the Philippines'developmental (national) basketball team, SmartGilas, as import with a prospect of being a naturalized player

Originally Posted by pavehawk2323

Maybe he's referring to the layout of the players...the red jerseys on top, the blue ones are below, the whites are on the side. The design reflects our flag.

yup, that was what i was referring to. from that perspective, yeng's bald head is the sun.
Oh ok.hehe.My bad.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
@ yeng's bald head is the sun.

Once again, would anyone know if there's a way to get that red jersey?? =) I like!!! =) Is it on stores? (sorry, haven't been out for the past coupleof days, may sakit ako...)

Originally Posted by psx0529

Once again, would anyone know if there's a way to get that red jersey?? =) I like!!! =) Is it on stores? (sorry, haven't been out for the past couple of days, may sakit ako...)

NP BHS peeps are saying the red jerseys will be available end of August. But you know how it is with their information, you can never really tell if it'sgood. I hope they do drop, though.

RP team is handling business against Kuwait, hope they can sustain the lead until the final buzzer... Anyways just learned that if we win this game which Ithink we will, we will face the loser of the China-Jordan match in the knock-out phase of the tournament... I hope Jordan loses, we have a better chance onbeating them, unlike China who has Wang Zhizhi, Sun Yue and Yi Jianlian..

sure win na tayo dito, somehow i felt we're not giving our all in this game unlike yesterday kahit talo we gave them our best, tired o petiks maybe?

I think they're taking Kuwait lightly, that's the reason we can't really pull away.. Kulang sa killer instinct eh..

parang nagpabaya na sa 3rd quarter

i hope they finish it hard in the 4th quarter and make sure of their free throws

Back
Top Bottom