Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards.

Are there a group of people that control financial and political interests? Yes. Hell yes. 

Do they give a damn about Nicki Minaj? Hell no. Nicki is entertainment. If you're distracted by her, then thats your own fault. Entertainers have NO power in society. Unless they're inspiring the revolution then NO ONE CARES. 

The only "devil" in the industry is shady people screwing each other over. On that same accord i can call the person who cuts me off in traffic a "devil" too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards.

Are there a group of people that control financial and political interests? Yes. Hell yes. 

Do they give a damn about Nicki Minaj? Hell no. Nicki is entertainment. If you're distracted by her, then thats your own fault. Entertainers have NO power in society. Unless they're inspiring the revolution then NO ONE CARES. 

The only "devil" in the industry is shady people screwing each other over. On that same accord i can call the person who cuts me off in traffic a "devil" too. 
laugh.gif

this thread is full of denial..... didnt read the VC post but I saw Nickis performance and immediately tied it the satan vibrations that is the music industry...

me i personally dont think that that many people even understand the world we live in... everything we absorb is collected into our subconscious and is stored away until similar vibrations or frequencies open them up...

the whole illuminati tip is a simple disinformation plot to desensitize our rational thoughts on satanic vibrations...

illuminati the word itself stands for enlightment

when an artist is chosen to be an industry elitist they usually if not always have backing by the same circle of people who promote the same images throughout...

You do not have to believe in the illuminati to be true in a sense of a master plot to take over the world but the idea is in your subconscious which makes it that more real because of the vibrations they give off....

you all are very young in your spiritual journey in this realm and have a lot to learn.,...

I was telling my family about the satanic vibrations that the music industry gives off and they all gave me the gucci mane pic face....

i have no shortcomings nor am i a failure at anything ... I live well have a beautiful daughter with another due in a couple months and i just started my new venture as a day trader so all this ........."The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards"

kinda talk is corny to me , and it doesn't prove that their is not an entity forcing the vibrations upon the world..

Im not religious but its says that Satan is the Angel of music.. so u do that math and stop denying stuff you cannot comprehend with your feeble minds

this thread is full of denial..... didnt read the VC post but I saw Nickis performance and immediately tied it the satan vibrations that is the music industry...

me i personally dont think that that many people even understand the world we live in... everything we absorb is collected into our subconscious and is stored away until similar vibrations or frequencies open them up...

the whole illuminati tip is a simple disinformation plot to desensitize our rational thoughts on satanic vibrations...

illuminati the word itself stands for enlightment

when an artist is chosen to be an industry elitist they usually if not always have backing by the same circle of people who promote the same images throughout...

You do not have to believe in the illuminati to be true in a sense of a master plot to take over the world but the idea is in your subconscious which makes it that more real because of the vibrations they give off....

you all are very young in your spiritual journey in this realm and have a lot to learn.,...

I was telling my family about the satanic vibrations that the music industry gives off and they all gave me the gucci mane pic face....

i have no shortcomings nor am i a failure at anything ... I live well have a beautiful daughter with another due in a couple months and i just started my new venture as a day trader so all this ........."The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards"

kinda talk is corny to me , and it doesn't prove that their is not an entity forcing the vibrations upon the world..

Im not religious but its says that Satan is the Angel of music.. so u do that math and stop denying stuff you cannot comprehend with your feeble minds

^^^^^^^I don't deny what you say as fact. I am a very skeptical person and take anything that is said without proof with a grain of salt. I have read articles and seen many threads on this subject but it all boils down to he said she said drivel.

Post the irrefutable evidence that exists to validate your claims. If your beliefs are truly just faith, that is a different story.

^^^^^^^I don't deny what you say as fact. I am a very skeptical person and take anything that is said without proof with a grain of salt. I have read articles and seen many threads on this subject but it all boils down to he said she said drivel.

Post the irrefutable evidence that exists to validate your claims. If your beliefs are truly just faith, that is a different story.

just in case you didnt know cartune=sillyputty

devildog1776 you said it. if we want to be technical, the "illuminati" doesnt exist as far as one organization that controls everything. the "illuminati" are not the ones at the top.....nor are the moguls, the ceos, the world leaders. it is all just a big smokescreen. nicki minaj isnt in the illuminati, but the she is a puppet to carry out what they want. she herself has no clue what she is doing because she sees the paycheck. most people are simply motivated by a dollar sign. what do people really care bout in life these days? whats on TV, sports, celebrity gossip, smokescreen politics.

i think that they actually feel they are carrying this out for good and doing good. i dont believe that the occult is necessarily "evil" but these people are definitely evil and using it for evil.

this is the "holy table"

600px-Holytable.jpg

star of david ?

these people are smart. they know everything about symbolism and synchronicity. 

look what the music industry does with young female artists like rihanna. they start them off as innocent and they gain young girls as fans, then their music is driven by sex. look at whats happening with taylor swift.

i'm trying to wrap my finger around the whole roman catholic connection in this. madonna and lady gaga both have ancestry from italy and were brought up roman catholic. quick google search for her surname ciccone brings up this:

Last name: Ciccone
Recorded in a wide variety of spellings include Ciccolo, Cicconi, Ciccerale, Ciccarelli and Ciccarello, this is an Italian surname of Roman-Latin origins. It derives from the personal name "Franciscus", which was originally an ethnic name used to describe a "Frank", later to be known as a "Frenchman". Perhaps surprisingly it became a personal name of the 5th century a.d., with the meaning of "a free man". In the latter days of the Roman Empire, the Romans were permanently at war with the Franks, and it may be that at this time the name was used as a derogatory term by the Romans, for somebody who claimed to be a free man. Be that as it may the later surname, which dated from the 12th century, became hugely popular world wide, there being over two hundred spellings! These range from the English Francis and Franses, the French Francois and Frances, the Spanish and Italian Francisco and Francie, and diminutives such as Franzel (Germany), the Italian Scotti, Ciccolini and Zecchi, and the patronymics Francesconi (Italy), Franssen (Germany), Franson (England), and the Polish Franciskiewicz . The popularity of "Franciscus" it is said, was due in large measure to the fame of St. Francis of Assisi (1187 - 1226), however the name was also associated with the Knight Templars (Crusaders) of the 12th century. The first recorded spelling of the family name is believed to be that of Hugo Francus, which was dated 1135, in the register of Oseney Abbey, Oxfordshire, England, during the reign of King Henry 1, known as "The Lion of Justice", 1100 - 1135. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop", often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/...me/Ciccone#ixzz1n40on0Nf

what about lady gaga? birth name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. raised roman catholic and i suspect a converso-jew. when i google its hard to find anything concrete.

Germanotta is a Jewish surname like many anglicized surnames were.
Many Jews went to Germany
and moved through the Brenner pass between Italy and Germany and created Yiddish and changed names to reflect this.

Kabbalah/Kabala (Hebrew: ‫קַבָּלָה‬‎ (lit. "receiving") is a discipline and school of thought concerned with the esoteric aspect of Rabbinic Judaism. It was systematized in 11th-13th century Hachmei Provence (Southern France) and Spain, and again after the Expulsion from Spain, in 16th century Ottoman Palestine. It was popularized in the form of Hassidic Judaism in the 18th century.
Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an eternal and mysterious Creator and the mortal and finite universe (His creation). While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a denomination in and of itself; it is a set of scriptures that exist outside the traditional Jewish scriptures. Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of these concepts and to thereby attain spiritual realization. Kabbalah originally developed entirely within the realm of Jewish thought and constantly uses classical Jewish sources to explain and demonstrate its esoteric teachings. These teachings are thus held by kabbalists to define the inner meaning of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible, תַּנַ"ךְ‎ ) and traditional rabbinic literature, their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.[1]

Foreign conquests drove the Jewish spiritual leadership of the time (the Sanhedrin) to hide the knowledge and make it secret, fearing that it might be misused if it fell into the wrong hands.[6] The Sanhedrin leaders were also concerned that the practice of Kabbalah by Jews deported on conquest to other countries (the Diaspora), unsupervised and unguided by the masters, might lead them into wrong practice and forbidden ways. As a result, the Kabbalah became secretive, forbidden and esoteric to Judaism ("Torat Ha’Sod" תורת הסוד) for two and a half millennia.

The Kabbalah of the Sefardi (Portuguese or Spanish) and Mizrahi (Middle East, North Africa, and the Caucasus) Torah scholars has a long history. Kabbalah in various forms was widely studied, commented upon, and expanded by North African, Turkish, Yemenite, and Asian scholars from the 16th century onward. It flourished among Sefardic Jews in Tzfat (Safed), Israel even before the arrival of Isaac Luria, its most famous resident. The great Yosef Karo, author of the Shulchan Arukh was part of the Tzfat school of Kabbalah. Shlomo Alkabetz, author of the famous hymn Lekhah Dodi, taught there.
His disciple Moses ben Jacob Cordovero authored Sefer Pardes Rimonim, an organized, exhaustive compilation of Kabbalistic teachings on a variety of subjects up to that point. Rabbi Cordovero headed the Academy of Tzfat until his death, when Isaac Luria, also known as the Ari, rose to prominence. Rabbi Moshe's disciple Eliyahu De Vidas authored the classic work, Rei**** Chochma, combining Kabbalistic and mussar (moral) teachings. Chaim Vital also studied under Rabbi Cordovero, but with the arrival of Rabbi Luria became his main disciple. Vital claimed to be the only one authorized to transmit the Ari's teachings, though other disciples also published books presenting Luria's teachings.

Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew: ‫חסידות‬‎—Ḥasidut (IPA: [ħɑsiduθ]) in Sephardi Hebrew, Chasidus (IPA: [

devildog1776 you said it. if we want to be technical, the "illuminati" doesnt exist as far as one organization that controls everything. the "illuminati" are not the ones at the top.....nor are the moguls, the ceos, the world leaders. it is all just a big smokescreen. nicki minaj isnt in the illuminati, but the she is a puppet to carry out what they want. she herself has no clue what she is doing because she sees the paycheck. most people are simply motivated by a dollar sign. what do people really care bout in life these days? whats on TV, sports, celebrity gossip, smokescreen politics.

i think that they actually feel they are carrying this out for good and doing good. i dont believe that the occult is necessarily "evil" but these people are definitely evil and using it for evil.

this is the "holy table"

600px-Holytable.jpg

star of david ?

look what the music industry does with young female artists like rihanna. they start them off as innocent and they gain young girls as fans, then their music is driven by sex. look at whats happening with taylor swift.

i'm trying to wrap my finger around the whole roman catholic connection in this. madonna and lady gaga both have ancestry from italy and were brought up roman catholic. quick google search for her surname ciccone brings up this:

Recorded in a wide variety of spellings include Ciccolo, Cicconi, Ciccerale, Ciccarelli and Ciccarello, this is an Italian surname of Roman-Latin origins. It derives from the personal name "Franciscus", which was originally an ethnic name used to describe a "Frank", later to be known as a "Frenchman". Perhaps surprisingly it became a personal name of the 5th century a.d., with the meaning of "a free man". In the latter days of the Roman Empire, the Romans were permanently at war with the Franks, and it may be that at this time the name was used as a derogatory term by the Romans, for somebody who claimed to be a free man. Be that as it may the later surname, which dated from the 12th century, became hugely popular world wide, there being over two hundred spellings! These range from the English Francis and Franses, the French Francois and Frances, the Spanish and Italian Francisco and Francie, and diminutives such as Franzel (Germany), the Italian Scotti, Ciccolini and Zecchi, and the patronymics Francesconi (Italy), Franssen (Germany), Franson (England), and the Polish Franciskiewicz . The popularity of "Franciscus" it is said, was due in large measure to the fame of St. Francis of Assisi (1187 - 1226), however the name was also associated with the Knight Templars (Crusaders) of the 12th century. The first recorded spelling of the family name is believed to be that of Hugo Francus, which was dated 1135, in the register of Oseney Abbey, Oxfordshire, England, during the reign of King Henry 1, known as "The Lion of Justice", 1100 - 1135. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop", often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

what about lady gaga? birth name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. raised roman catholic and i suspect a converso-jew. when i google its hard to find anything concrete.

and moved through the Brenner pass between Italy and Germany and created Yiddish and changed names to reflect this.

Kabbalah/Kabala (Hebrew: ‫קַבָּלָה‬‎ (lit. "receiving") is a discipline and school of thought concerned with the esoteric aspect of Rabbinic Judaism. It was systematized in 11th-13th century Hachmei Provence (Southern France) and Spain, and again after the Expulsion from Spain, in 16th century Ottoman Palestine. It was popularized in the form of Hassidic Judaism in the 18th century.
Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between an eternal and mysterious Creator and the mortal and finite universe (His creation). While it is heavily used by some denominations, it is not a denomination in and of itself; it is a set of scriptures that exist outside the traditional Jewish scriptures. Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of these concepts and to thereby attain spiritual realization. Kabbalah originally developed entirely within the realm of Jewish thought and constantly uses classical Jewish sources to explain and demonstrate its esoteric teachings. These teachings are thus held by kabbalists to define the inner meaning of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible, תַּנַ"ךְ‎ ) and traditional rabbinic literature, their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.[1]

Foreign conquests drove the Jewish spiritual leadership of the time (the Sanhedrin) to hide the knowledge and make it secret, fearing that it might be misused if it fell into the wrong hands.[6] The Sanhedrin leaders were also concerned that the practice of Kabbalah by Jews deported on conquest to other countries (the Diaspora), unsupervised and unguided by the masters, might lead them into wrong practice and forbidden ways. As a result, the Kabbalah became secretive, forbidden and esoteric to Judaism ("Torat Ha’Sod" תורת הסוד) for two and a half millennia.

The Kabbalah of the Sefardi (Portuguese or Spanish) and Mizrahi (Middle East, North Africa, and the Caucasus) Torah scholars has a long history. Kabbalah in various forms was widely studied, commented upon, and expanded by North African, Turkish, Yemenite, and Asian scholars from the 16th century onward. It flourished among Sefardic Jews in Tzfat (Safed), Israel even before the arrival of Isaac Luria, its most famous resident. The great Yosef Karo, author of the Shulchan Arukh was part of the Tzfat school of Kabbalah. Shlomo Alkabetz, author of the famous hymn Lekhah Dodi, taught there.
His disciple Moses ben Jacob Cordovero authored Sefer Pardes Rimonim, an organized, exhaustive compilation of Kabbalistic teachings on a variety of subjects up to that point. Rabbi Cordovero headed the Academy of Tzfat until his death, when Isaac Luria, also known as the Ari, rose to prominence. Rabbi Moshe's disciple Eliyahu De Vidas authored the classic work, Rei**** Chochma, combining Kabbalistic and mussar (moral) teachings. Chaim Vital also studied under Rabbi Cordovero, but with the arrival of Rabbi Luria became his main disciple. Vital claimed to be the only one authorized to transmit the Ari's teachings, though other disciples also published books presenting Luria's teachings.

Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew: ‫חסידות‬‎—Ḥasidut (IPA: [ħɑsiduθ]) in Sephardi Hebrew, Chasidus (IPA: [

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

this is the "holy table"

600px-Holytable.jpg

star of david ?

this is the "holy table"

600px-Holytable.jpg

star of david ?

eek.gif
 Now this is hysterical

But nah Im just an insider who knows a lot of these "illuminati members" personally. Worked on marketing projects that have corrupted the minds of millions

My opinion menas nothing they already got to me.
pimp.gif

Speculators keep speculating tho.

Experts live on the outside I see

eek.gif
 Now this is hysterical

But nah Im just an insider who knows a lot of these "illuminati members" personally. Worked on marketing projects that have corrupted the minds of millions

My opinion menas nothing they already got to me.
pimp.gif

Speculators keep speculating tho.

Experts live on the outside I see

Swag Odie wrote:
cartune wrote:

If Waka Flocka says it, it must be true�
laugh.gif

Exactly dude is ACTUALLY in the music industry the hell does he know
roll.gif

Nah if a blogger reporting live from his basement says it its true tho 
pimp.gif

Funny how virgins with Windows Movie Maker and a youtube account can sway the beliefs of the masses but yall worry about the music industry...interesting

Swag Odie wrote:
cartune wrote:

If Waka Flocka says it, it must be true�
laugh.gif

Exactly dude is ACTUALLY in the music industry the hell does he know
roll.gif

Nah if a blogger reporting live from his basement says it its true tho 
pimp.gif

Funny how virgins with Windows Movie Maker and a youtube account can sway the beliefs of the masses but yall worry about the music industry...interesting

Cartune I here you man but its hard for me me to look at Nicki Minaj and believe this all "real'

she's beyond a pawn...she really looks like she will do ANYTHING for money and fame.  idk man, shes about to be bigger in 2012 and her music is getting worse.

her name alone is terrible. "minaj"? really

Cartune I here you man but its hard for me me to look at Nicki Minaj and believe this all "real'

she's beyond a pawn...she really looks like she will do ANYTHING for money and fame.  idk man, shes about to be bigger in 2012 and her music is getting worse.

her name alone is terrible. "minaj"? really

Saying the illuminati is behind the music industry is like saying the government is behind 9/11

I don't think anyone really believes the senators and congressmen got together and hatched it out.

It's just a ploy, simple misdirection. Blame the faceless organization instead of actually trying to figure out
who is doing what.

And to think these celebrities don't have an immense influence on the population,
especially young people is just insane. In a sense, these singers and rappers have
more power than many of these kids own parents.

Saying the illuminati is behind the music industry is like saying the government is behind 9/11

I don't think anyone really believes the senators and congressmen got together and hatched it out.

It's just a ploy, simple misdirection. Blame the faceless organization instead of actually trying to figure out
who is doing what.

And to think these celebrities don't have an immense influence on the population,
especially young people is just insane. In a sense, these singers and rappers have

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

who is doing what.

i hate when people just speak to see what can come out of their mouths....
ill post sum links, then its up to you to research the matter

http://www.angelfire.com/...arly/htmls/bush-911.html

http://tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html

I mean its all facts my dude... 9/11 by definition is a conspiracy ..... 

[font=arial, sans-serif]the music industry is full of GOD loving people but they continue to spew devil rhetoric as if its evil they truly admire,... believe what you want... frequencies and vibrations matter if yo can see or not.... [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]"THEY LIVE"[/font]

Back
Top Bottom