Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

laugh.gif
I thought this thread was irrelevant drivel about the Grammys.
If I knew what it truly was, I wouldn't have read all 6 pages before bed, this stuff gives me the willies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will re-read and post tomorrow

14960706.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*ahem Mr. Meth*Now thatwas a shot at sillyputty (all in fun).
laugh.gif
I've been on NT since 2001 or so. Debating over intellect is not how we taking shots over here. That's not how use to do it, it's not how we do it today.
happy.gif

14960706.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*ahem Mr. Meth*Now thatwas a shot at sillyputty (all in fun).
laugh.gif
I've been on NT since 2001 or so. Debating over intellect is not how we taking shots over here. That's not how use to do it, it's not how we do it today.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

If you guys believe in god he won't take you seriously.you have to be atheist to talk to him

i'm an atheist and think dude is an imbecile

sillyputty has to be the biggest clown i've ever seen on niketalk. got him agreeing with himself in this thread (ya seent it?)

hollyweird is cray. there's definitely some esoteric/demonic stuff going on in the entertainment industry.

i've always thought lady gaga was the %*+++ of babylon, im sure yall have heard about the chick who died that she worked with.

Madonna was born in Bay City, Michigan, on August 16, 1958. Her father, Silvio Anthony Ciccone, is a first-generation Italian American (with roots in Pacentro, Italy), while her mother, Madonna Louise (nÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e Fortin), was of French Canadian descent.[sup][1][/sup]

[h3][/h3]
Lady Gaga was born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta on March 28, 1986 in New York, NY to parents Cynthia (nÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e Bissett) and Joseph Germanotta, an internet entrepreneur.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup] Descending from Italian and more distant French-Canadian roots, Gaga is the elder of two children.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup]
thats interesting....and madonna was raised roman catholic but practices kaballah now. i think lady gaga is jewish too.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

If you guys believe in god he won't take you seriously.you have to be atheist to talk to him

i'm an atheist and think dude is an imbecile

sillyputty has to be the biggest clown i've ever seen on niketalk. got him agreeing with himself in this thread (ya seent it?)

hollyweird is cray. there's definitely some esoteric/demonic stuff going on in the entertainment industry.

i've always thought lady gaga was the %*+++ of babylon, im sure yall have heard about the chick who died that she worked with.

Madonna was born in Bay City, Michigan, on August 16, 1958. Her father, Silvio Anthony Ciccone, is a first-generation Italian American (with roots in Pacentro, Italy), while her mother, Madonna Louise (nÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e Fortin), was of French Canadian descent.[sup][1][/sup]

[h3][/h3]
Lady Gaga was born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta on March 28, 1986 in New York, NY to parents Cynthia (nÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e Bissett) and Joseph Germanotta, an internet entrepreneur.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup] Descending from Italian and more distant French-Canadian roots, Gaga is the elder of two children.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup]
thats interesting....and madonna was raised roman catholic but practices kaballah now. i think lady gaga is jewish too.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

why you snitching Buggz? cuz you got caught?

I'm actually sacrificing myself because I'm sick of the large amounts of oppression and ignorance of the information being laid in front of people. My family name literally translates into "Royal Serpent". You hear about these ruling family bloodlines, but you'll never find these names in the news or global headlines because of the evolving translations through breedings of other languages and syntax. So now I want to be done with this, yet I can't keep myself from it. My mother told me not to share information and ideas, as it waters them down. This is true. People take what you say and they dilute it. Just like musical notes and frequencies have an effect on your emotions and conscience, so do words, writings and symbols. It's why we use them. They are powerful. And I need to be banned in order to stop diluting my beliefs. Self-control? FTS. Self-aware and I won't limit myself. I'm wondering if anyone else is having these same predicaments? Peace Yallz.
pimp.gif

I'm actually sacrificing myself because I'm sick of the large amounts of oppression and ignorance of the information being laid in front of people. My family name literally translates into "Royal Serpent". You hear about these ruling family bloodlines, but you'll never find these names in the news or global headlines because of the evolving translations through breedings of other languages and syntax. So now I want to be done with this, yet I can't keep myself from it. My mother told me not to share information and ideas, as it waters them down. This is true. People take what you say and they dilute it. Just like musical notes and frequencies have an effect on your emotions and conscience, so do words, writings and symbols. It's why we use them. They are powerful. And I need to be banned in order to stop diluting my beliefs. Self-control? FTS. Self-aware and I won't limit myself. I'm wondering if anyone else is having these same predicaments? Peace Yallz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buggz31

I'm actually sacrificing myself because I'm sick of the large amounts of oppression and ignorance of the information being laid in front of people. My family name literally translates into "Royal Serpent". You here about these ruling family bloodlines, but you'll never find these names in the news or global headlines because of the evolving translations through breedings of other languages and syntax. So now I want to be done with this, yet I can't keep myself from it. My mother told me not to share information and ideas, as it waters them down. This is true. People take what you say and they dilute it. Just like musical notes and frequencies have an effect on your emotions and conscience, so do words, writings and symbols. It's why we use them. They are powerful. And I need to be banned in order to stop diluting my beliefs. Self-control? FTS. Self-aware and I won't limit myself. I'm wondering if anyone else is having these same predicaments? Peace Yallz.
pimp.gif

safe_image.php

Originally Posted by buggz31

I'm actually sacrificing myself because I'm sick of the large amounts of oppression and ignorance of the information being laid in front of people. My family name literally translates into "Royal Serpent". You here about these ruling family bloodlines, but you'll never find these names in the news or global headlines because of the evolving translations through breedings of other languages and syntax. So now I want to be done with this, yet I can't keep myself from it. My mother told me not to share information and ideas, as it waters them down. This is true. People take what you say and they dilute it. Just like musical notes and frequencies have an effect on your emotions and conscience, so do words, writings and symbols. It's why we use them. They are powerful. And I need to be banned in order to stop diluting my beliefs. Self-control? FTS. Self-aware and I won't limit myself. I'm wondering if anyone else is having these same predicaments? Peace Yallz.
pimp.gif

safe_image.php

peace my brotha... wishing you strength on your pilgrimage.. keep your roots firm in righteousness..

i feel like this bs school life is only keeping me away from growing... once i graduate im dippin out the country for a few months.

peace my brotha... wishing you strength on your pilgrimage.. keep your roots firm in righteousness..

i feel like this bs school life is only keeping me away from growing... once i graduate im dippin out the country for a few months.

I have a serious question..  Not to discount any of the info posted in this thread, but....  If true, what impact has any of this info had on any one's lives?  Has any of the supposed demonic, masonic imagery and subliminals effected anyone personally?  Have we seen documented evidence of these things having a negative influence on people's lives? 

I believe it is the individual who gives these sorts of things power.  Vigilant Citizen is full of assumptions, not facts.  I repeat, I'm not discounting anyone's knowledge nor the website.  I'm just saying.  I also find it sort of ironic that all of the stuff that is deemed illuminati and masonic is usually linked to African history and artifacts..  Also, there seems to be a over saturation of these so called illuminati celebrities are usually black.  Not trying to start a topic about race, but it seems a little off.  Are black entertainers to only ones who use this imagery?  Is Nicki Minaj bringing about the so called NWO with a horrible and idiotic performance?  Some times, it is what it is...  It is all entertainment.

Good info though..

I have a serious question..  Not to discount any of the info posted in this thread, but....  If true, what impact has any of this info had on any one's lives?  Has any of the supposed demonic, masonic imagery and subliminals effected anyone personally?  Have we seen documented evidence of these things having a negative influence on people's lives? 

I believe it is the individual who gives these sorts of things power.  Vigilant Citizen is full of assumptions, not facts.  I repeat, I'm not discounting anyone's knowledge nor the website.  I'm just saying.  I also find it sort of ironic that all of the stuff that is deemed illuminati and masonic is usually linked to African history and artifacts..  Also, there seems to be a over saturation of these so called illuminati celebrities are usually black.  Not trying to start a topic about race, but it seems a little off.  Are black entertainers to only ones who use this imagery?  Is Nicki Minaj bringing about the so called NWO with a horrible and idiotic performance?  Some times, it is what it is...  It is all entertainment.

Good info though..

A lot of info and being at work doesn't help hearing all the info. But from what I gather it seems that the Mason's have us under control. Must do more reading and seeing the youtube videos, pretty intense stuff.

A lot of info and being at work doesn't help hearing all the info. But from what I gather it seems that the Mason's have us under control. Must do more reading and seeing the youtube videos, pretty intense stuff.

Back
Top Bottom