Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by buggz05

The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in an octave. There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.

laugh.gif
what you did i saw...they not ready though

It's freaking simple math. Dude's don't even know how to count.
sick.gif
But yes there are more subliminals there
roll.gif
so knowledgable huh?

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in an octave. There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.

laugh.gif
what you did i saw...they not ready though

It's freaking simple math. Dude's don't even know how to count.
sick.gif
But yes there are more subliminals there
roll.gif
so knowledgable huh?

Apparently I have to post this in sections. I hope you people can pay attention long enough to scroll down the page.

sillyputty wrote:
buggz05 wrote:

Ah yes. You're the enlightened one. Instead of ever confirming the extent of your knowledge, you escape being forced to substantiate any claim you propose by seeking to only post sentence fragments and suggestive poetic lines as if you're promoting people to actually look into the things you're alluding to.

That means that some how magic and secret programming codes are being transmitted to you subconsciously while you watch Seinfeld re-runs instead of turning Capital Hill into Tahrir Square.

What's sad is that you're such a troll, that you would rather type up these paragraphs and search/copy/paste youtube code...instead of count to 13.

I paint these pictures for you, in black and white.

Now I'm going to provide you with pictures, and you will stillproceedto do the same thing you've been doing in all of your 3500 posts that you've made in 6 months -- copying and pasting, instead of reading and comprehension.

To be continued on the next post... please put your reading glasses on and your thinking cap.

Apparently I have to post this in sections. I hope you people can pay attention long enough to scroll down the page.

sillyputty wrote:
buggz05 wrote:

Ah yes. You're the enlightened one. Instead of ever confirming the extent of your knowledge, you escape being forced to substantiate any claim you propose by seeking to only post sentence fragments and suggestive poetic lines as if you're promoting people to actually look into the things you're alluding to.

That means that some how magic and secret programming codes are being transmitted to you subconsciously while you watch Seinfeld re-runs instead of turning Capital Hill into Tahrir Square.

What's sad is that you're such a troll, that you would rather type up these paragraphs and search/copy/paste youtube code...instead of count to 13.

I paint these pictures for you, in black and white.

Now I'm going to provide you with pictures, and you will stillproceedto do the same thing you've been doing in all of your 3500 posts that you've made in 6 months -- copying and pasting, instead of reading and comprehension.

To be continued on the next post... please put your reading glasses on and your thinking cap.

MoonMan818 wrote:
buggz05 wrote:
The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in anoctave.There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.
Umm.

Wrong.

laugh.gif

My bad.Chromatic Scale

I'm either assuming you know that, or that you don't know the very first basic lesson in music theory. So I will explain for whoever needs it.

The modern day chromatic scale is like a circle, it starts at one note and ends at the same note but in the next octave. So if you start at C in the third octave (C^3) you would end at C in the fourth octave (C^4). This is the C maj chromatic scale. Just leave it at that.

If you count the black and white keys on this keyboard below, you will notice that it takes 13 "semi-steps" in the full completedchromaticscale, or chromatic circle. I'm not going to get into full steps and half steps, just focus on the number of keys and you'll do fine because a chromatic scale involves all of the keys in the octave.

Again, from C^3 -> C^4 is an octave.

C-major_scale.gif

8 white keys + 5 black keys = 13 keys in a full chromatic scale.

400px-Chromatische_toonladder.png

This is the same thing except written on a stanza. You will notice that some notes are on the same line, but have a #symbol next to them. These represent the black keys. If you count the notes, you'll count 12 all the way up to the line. A full scale does not end until the notationrevolvesback to the originalrootkey, which would be the C all the way to the right in the first picture of the piano keys, and it would be the note after the breaking line in the 2nd picture with the musical stanza.

MoonMan818 wrote:
buggz05 wrote:
The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in anoctave.There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.
Umm.

Wrong.

laugh.gif

My bad.Chromatic Scale

I'm either assuming you know that, or that you don't know the very first basic lesson in music theory. So I will explain for whoever needs it.

The modern day chromatic scale is like a circle, it starts at one note and ends at the same note but in the next octave. So if you start at C in the third octave (C^3) you would end at C in the fourth octave (C^4). This is the C maj chromatic scale. Just leave it at that.

If you count the black and white keys on this keyboard below, you will notice that it takes 13 "semi-steps" in the full completedchromaticscale, or chromatic circle. I'm not going to get into full steps and half steps, just focus on the number of keys and you'll do fine because a chromatic scale involves all of the keys in the octave.

Again, from C^3 -> C^4 is an octave.

C-major_scale.gif

8 white keys + 5 black keys = 13 keys in a full chromatic scale.

400px-Chromatische_toonladder.png

This is the same thing except written on a stanza. You will notice that some notes are on the same line, but have a #symbol next to them. These represent the black keys. If you count the notes, you'll count 12 all the way up to the line. A full scale does not end until the notationrevolvesback to the originalrootkey, which would be the C all the way to the right in the first picture of the piano keys, and it would be the note after the breaking line in the 2nd picture with the musical stanza.

Further more, here is something you'll probably never hear on the radio. The quarter tone scale:

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarter_tone[/url]

Notice how many steps are in the full octave of the quarter tone scale. 24 steps in the quarter-tone chromatic scale, which is not used in Western Music Theory. Mainly oriental, mediterranean and arabic.

From the wikipedia page linked above:

Spoiler [+]

Playing quarter tones on musical instruments

Because many musical instruments manufactured today are designed for the 12-tone scale, not all are usable for playing quarter tones. Sometimes special playing techniques must be used.

Conventional musical instruments thatcannotplay quarter tones (except by using special techniques—see below) include

[h2]In popular music[/h2]
The Japanese multi-instrumentalist andexperimental musical instrumentbuilderYuichi Onouedeveloped a 24-TET quarter tone tuning on his guitar.[sup][11][/sup]Norwegian guitaristRonni Le Tekroof the bandTNT (band)used a quarter-step guitar on the band's third studio album,Intuition.

Look at all of those popular songs
laugh.gif

There are many different chromatic scales from many sides of the world, with many different variations of musical steps in an octave. This goes back very far in time, but the music theory they teach you in school arose, so-to-speak, out of a certain demographic pretty much.

Chromatic scales are every semi-note in an octave. The music you hear, is based off of major or minor scales, and they have a certain pattern of steps within those 13 notes in the octave. It's a step-sequenced pattern basically.

You'll notice how easy it is for music artist to mash up songs and do covers etc., or how a certain number of songs you like give you the same psychological/emotional feelings and that's why you play them. This is because they are all formulated with the same minor/major scales. There are probably 3 minor/major scales that you hear constantly throughout industry music.

Further more, here is something you'll probably never hear on the radio. The quarter tone scale:

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarter_tone[/url]

Notice how many steps are in the full octave of the quarter tone scale. 24 steps in the quarter-tone chromatic scale, which is not used in Western Music Theory. Mainly oriental, mediterranean and arabic.

From the wikipedia page linked above:

Spoiler [+]

Playing quarter tones on musical instruments

Because many musical instruments manufactured today are designed for the 12-tone scale, not all are usable for playing quarter tones. Sometimes special playing techniques must be used.

Conventional musical instruments thatcannotplay quarter tones (except by using special techniques—see below) include

[h2]In popular music[/h2]
The Japanese multi-instrumentalist andexperimental musical instrumentbuilderYuichi Onouedeveloped a 24-TET quarter tone tuning on his guitar.[sup][11][/sup]Norwegian guitaristRonni Le Tekroof the bandTNT (band)used a quarter-step guitar on the band's third studio album,Intuition.

Look at all of those popular songs
laugh.gif

There are many different chromatic scales from many sides of the world, with many different variations of musical steps in an octave. This goes back very far in time, but the music theory they teach you in school arose, so-to-speak, out of a certain demographic pretty much.

Chromatic scales are every semi-note in an octave. The music you hear, is based off of major or minor scales, and they have a certain pattern of steps within those 13 notes in the octave. It's a step-sequenced pattern basically.

You'll notice how easy it is for music artist to mash up songs and do covers etc., or how a certain number of songs you like give you the same psychological/emotional feelings and that's why you play them. This is because they are all formulated with the same minor/major scales. There are probably 3 minor/major scales that you hear constantly throughout industry music.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Remember, speculation is always fun when you never have to prove anything you're saying.

You know what? You could be right...just like my old dog could have snuck off at night to be apart of a secret asian�street-racing�gang. I'll never know either way so its just as reasonable for me to make leaps and bounds in my logic anyways but just accept whatever thought I want to believe, cause I can do that. So there. Humph!

And "Parish" isn't the same as "Perish". One is a noun. One is a verb.

The honest thing for people who think these theories to be true is to introduce some degree of�deniability�in the claim...The degree of error in your assumption. Instead of saying, but this is just what I think...I'm still gathering data. What happened to saying, I keep seeing this imagery but I don't know what it means... But no...these are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY true.

Like I said elsewhere, I could link cinnamon toast crunch to JFK's assassination and be qualified to contribute to these topics.

Ya'll sound like this:
� � �

totally took this the wrong way man lol.
say the key of A at 440 Hz ( 440 cycles per second). going to the next A or octave up is A at 880 Hz (880 cycles per second). 440 different frequencies in between. 440 is a number > than 13. 

Some instruments (mainly ancient and folk) are designed to produces the in between tones not heard so much in our secular society.  Back then the use of tones was apart of medical applications, along with arithmetic and many other profound cultural philosophies. 

You honestly seem like you hate to see other people learn and have constructive anything. Like if you saw some kids on the beach building sand castles, you would go and kick them down because their dimensions are off. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Remember, speculation is always fun when you never have to prove anything you're saying.

You know what? You could be right...just like my old dog could have snuck off at night to be apart of a secret asian�street-racing�gang. I'll never know either way so its just as reasonable for me to make leaps and bounds in my logic anyways but just accept whatever thought I want to believe, cause I can do that. So there. Humph!

And "Parish" isn't the same as "Perish". One is a noun. One is a verb.

The honest thing for people who think these theories to be true is to introduce some degree of�deniability�in the claim...The degree of error in your assumption. Instead of saying, but this is just what I think...I'm still gathering data. What happened to saying, I keep seeing this imagery but I don't know what it means... But no...these are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY true.

Like I said elsewhere, I could link cinnamon toast crunch to JFK's assassination and be qualified to contribute to these topics.

Ya'll sound like this:
� � �

totally took this the wrong way man lol.
say the key of A at 440 Hz ( 440 cycles per second). going to the next A or octave up is A at 880 Hz (880 cycles per second). 440 different frequencies in between. 440 is a number > than 13. 

Some instruments (mainly ancient and folk) are designed to produces the in between tones not heard so much in our secular society.  Back then the use of tones was apart of medical applications, along with arithmetic and many other profound cultural philosophies. 

You honestly seem like you hate to see other people learn and have constructive anything. Like if you saw some kids on the beach building sand castles, you would go and kick them down because their dimensions are off. 

That spoiler is suppose to reveal the parts of the wiki I was point out.

Yuku is horrible. They should hire a person to go through and edit these in HTML, because I'm not doing. Sillyputty will though
laugh.gif

Anyways...

Technically a note is just a frequency vibration that produces a certain pitch. Notice how much space is between frequencies in this chart of the chromatic scale, all the way up to the 8th Octave:

[URL]http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html[/url]

And building on, so more from Wikipedia (which I can reference from because well, this is just common sense type stuff):

After theunison, the octave is the simplest interval in music. The humaneartends tohearboth notes as being essentially "the same", due to closely related harmonics. Notes in an octave "ring" together, adding a pleasing sound tomusic. For this reason, notes an octave apart are given the same note name in the Western system ofmusic notation—the name of a note an octave above A is also A. This is calledoctave equivalency, the assumption that pitches one or more octaves apart are musicallyequivalentin many ways, leading to the convention "thatscalesare uniquely defined by specifying the intervals within an octave".[sup][3][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octave#cite_note-Burns-2[/sup]

This is probably over a lot of people's head. But basically, music theory is basically the study of emotional effect from the combination of note/frequency steps:

[url=http://www.gradfree.com/kevin/some_theory_on_musical_keys.htm]http://www.gradfree.com/k...eory_on_musical_keys.htm[/url]

Have you ever heard of what is called "Film Scoring"?? It is the addition of music to a film, which is conducted to influence theviewersemotional awareness to a specific scene through different scales/chords of music.

Yes, there are scales that are designed to scare you in a horror movie, or give you an emotional orgasm in a chick flick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes can't even count. How the hell are you suppose to tell them the truth??
roll.gif

If you dudes/gals want answers, feel free to PM me and maybe I can put you on the right track.

But I'm not going to plant seeds in a lake full of fire, brimstone and sillydiarrhea.

If anyone "knows" like I do (and I know some of you do, but rarely see you post, and I will stop doing before long also), PM me. I'd love to share intellect.

But most importantly, this is why "I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform.I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled.
laugh.gif
Tickle me."-- because I've already killed the following topic, the most highly trolled and debated topic of all time:

http://niketalk.com/reply...E-THREAD-#reply-12378078

As I put it to someone yesterday, this is all alphabet compared to syntax to me.
pimp.gif
Tickle me plz.

Yuku is horrible. They should hire a person to go through and edit these in HTML, because I'm not doing. Sillyputty will though
laugh.gif

Anyways...

Technically a note is just a frequency vibration that produces a certain pitch. Notice how much space is between frequencies in this chart of the chromatic scale, all the way up to the 8th Octave:

[URL]http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html[/url]

And building on, so more from Wikipedia (which I can reference from because well, this is just common sense type stuff):

After theunison, the octave is the simplest interval in music. The humaneartends tohearboth notes as being essentially "the same", due to closely related harmonics. Notes in an octave "ring" together, adding a pleasing sound tomusic. For this reason, notes an octave apart are given the same note name in the Western system ofmusic notation—the name of a note an octave above A is also A. This is calledoctave equivalency, the assumption that pitches one or more octaves apart are musicallyequivalentin many ways, leading to the convention "thatscalesare uniquely defined by specifying the intervals within an octave".[sup][3][/sup]

This is probably over a lot of people's head. But basically, music theory is basically the study of emotional effect from the combination of note/frequency steps:

[url=http://www.gradfree.com/kevin/some_theory_on_musical_keys.htm]http://www.gradfree.com/k...eory_on_musical_keys.htm[/url]

Have you ever heard of what is called "Film Scoring"?? It is the addition of music to a film, which is conducted to influence theviewersemotional awareness to a specific scene through different scales/chords of music.

Yes, there are scales that are designed to scare you in a horror movie, or give you an emotional orgasm in a chick flick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If you dudes/gals want answers, feel free to PM me and maybe I can put you on the right track.

But I'm not going to plant seeds in a lake full of fire, brimstone and sillydiarrhea.

If anyone "knows" like I do (and I know some of you do, but rarely see you post, and I will stop doing before long also), PM me. I'd love to share intellect.

But most importantly, this is why "I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform.I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled.
laugh.gif
Tickle me."-- because I've already killed the following topic, the most highly trolled and debated topic of all time:

As I put it to someone yesterday, this is all alphabet compared to syntax to me.
pimp.gif
Tickle me plz.

Dude must of e met his post limit for the day. Guess we'll see gifs, smileys, and charts tomorrow.

Dude must of e met his post limit for the day. Guess we'll see gifs, smileys, and charts tomorrow.

one of my professors once told me that the reason people believe in these secret organizations and secret societies is because they need someone to blame their problems on

one of my professors once told me that the reason people believe in these secret organizations and secret societies is because they need someone to blame their problems on

Originally Posted by odog24

this does not exclude the fact that they exist and the possibility that some might be working to screw the general population. 
Spoiler [+]
your prof. is a mason

Originally Posted by odog24

this does not exclude the fact that they exist and the possibility that some might be working to screw the general population. 
Spoiler [+]
your prof. is a mason

laugh.gif

Anyways...

http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.htmlhttp://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html

After the unison, the octave is the simplest interval in music. The human ear tends to hear both notes as being essentially "the same", due to closely related harmonics. Notes in an octave "ring" together, adding a pleasing sound to music. For this reason, notes an octave apart are given the same note name in the Western system of music notation—the name of a note an octave above A is also A. This is called octave equivalency, the assumption that pitches one or more octaves apart are musically equivalent in many ways, leading to the convention "that scales are uniquely defined by specifying the intervals within an octave".[sup][3][/sup]

http://www.gradfree.com/kevin/some_theory_on_musical_keys.htmhttp://www.gradfree.com/k...eory_on_musical_keys.htm

Have you ever heard of what is called "Film Scoring"?? It is the addition of music to a film, which is conducted to influence the viewers emotional awareness to a specific scene through different scales/chords of music. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

But I'm not going to plant seeds in a lake full of fire, brimstone and silly diarrhea.

But most importantly, this is why  "I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform. I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled. 
laugh.gif
 Tickle me." -- because I've already killed the following topic, the most highly trolled and debated topic of all time:

pimp.gif
 Tickle me plz.

Most def...law of free will 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways...

http://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.htmlhttp://www.phy.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html

After the unison, the octave is the simplest interval in music. The human ear tends to hear both notes as being essentially "the same", due to closely related harmonics. Notes in an octave "ring" together, adding a pleasing sound to music. For this reason, notes an octave apart are given the same note name in the Western system of music notation—the name of a note an octave above A is also A. This is called octave equivalency, the assumption that pitches one or more octaves apart are musically equivalent in many ways, leading to the convention "that scales are uniquely defined by specifying the intervals within an octave".[sup][3][/sup]

http://www.gradfree.com/kevin/some_theory_on_musical_keys.htmhttp://www.gradfree.com/k...eory_on_musical_keys.htm

Have you ever heard of what is called "Film Scoring"?? It is the addition of music to a film, which is conducted to influence the viewers emotional awareness to a specific scene through different scales/chords of music. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

But I'm not going to plant seeds in a lake full of fire, brimstone and silly diarrhea.

But most importantly, this is why  "I'm also not here to debate, I''m also not here to inform. I am just here to monitor and get an idea of where society is with this topic. I'm also here to be trolled. 
laugh.gif
 Tickle me." -- because I've already killed the following topic, the most highly trolled and debated topic of all time:

pimp.gif
 Tickle me plz.

Most def...law of free will 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I thought this thread was irrelevant drivel about the Grammys.
If I knew what it truly was, I wouldn't have read all 6 pages before bed, this stuff gives me the willies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will re-read and post tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom