Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by sillyputty

So in order you to take my opinion seriously or consider it valid I gotta be an atheist like you lNah. Bro thats called prejudice.You never see me trying to say I'm dropping knowledge or anything I don't quote wiki answers,reddit ,memes to say here is knowledge .I like reading about the origins and symbology of religions doesnt make religious as working on my car makes me a mechanic.

You've already said that you hold certain spiritual identifications...so on topics that are build PURELY on speculation, I can't take your opinion completely seriously.
Sorry, its just true.

I can't really try and take you seriously when I know you're willing to adopt and promote illogical principles on already shaky grounds. 

It just lets me know where your standard of proof lays.

You're willing to accept some higher power, but are unable to see how ridiculous these sorts of assertions are.

Proof or the validity of evidence means nothing to you.
Yeah I can't take you seriously either now .
Hey man, welcome to the club 
laugh.gif

So in order you to take my opinion seriously or consider it valid I gotta be an atheist like you lNah. Bro thats called prejudice.You never see me trying to say I'm dropping knowledge or anything I don't quote wiki answers,reddit ,memes to say here is knowledge .I like reading about the origins and symbology of religions doesnt make religious as working on my car makes me a mechanic.

You've already said that you hold certain spiritual identifications...so on topics that are build PURELY on speculation, I can't take your opinion completely seriously.
Sorry, its just true.

I can't really try and take you seriously when I know you're willing to adopt and promote illogical principles on already shaky grounds. 

It just lets me know where your standard of proof lays.

You're willing to accept some higher power, but are unable to see how ridiculous these sorts of assertions are.

Proof or the validity of evidence means nothing to you.
Yeah I can't take you seriously either now .
Hey man, welcome to the club 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It's funny cause you think they're doing black magic and poisoning our minds but in reality we're poisoning our minds by falling for this bs.

There is no magic. There is no special power.

Humans are human. No one is better or more capable than me or you.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

It's funny cause you think they're doing black magic and poisoning our minds but in reality we're poisoning our minds by falling for this bs.

There is no magic. There is no special power.

Humans are human. No one is better or more capable than me or you.

YO VC is a wicked site. Yall really want to see some things that will blow your mind, check out some documentary called [h3]TechnoCalyps[/h3][h3]
[/h3]
Its on some whole other other other other other other other ... Might possibly explain the strong movement of secularism taking place.

YO VC is a wicked site. Yall really want to see some things that will blow your mind, check out some documentary called [h3]TechnoCalyps[/h3][h3]
[/h3]
Its on some whole other other other other other other other ... Might possibly explain the strong movement of secularism taking place.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

[/h3]
You act like every person who ever lived believed in a god? What an EGO you have on your shoulders.

Maybe if such an effort was in place to not burn people at the stake, cut their heads off, deny them rights, or rape the family of those unwilling to convert, you would see more atheists.

The only movement of secularism that needed to take place was scientific medical advancement, the internet, and having the ability to read. So much for an organized movement. 

Oh and let me assure you, me and anton and others aren't apart of any dues paying clubs... and if we are, we haven't gotten our fanny packs yet. 
eyes.gif

[/h3]
You act like every person who ever lived believed in a god? What an EGO you have on your shoulders.

Maybe if such an effort was in place to not burn people at the stake, cut their heads off, deny them rights, or rape the family of those unwilling to convert, you would see more atheists.

The only movement of secularism that needed to take place was scientific medical advancement, the internet, and having the ability to read. So much for an organized movement. 

Oh and let me assure you, me and anton and others aren't apart of any dues paying clubs... and if we are, we haven't gotten our fanny packs yet. 
eyes.gif

Thanks for all this guys.

I know that someone out there (you) will watch my work because it's gonna be filled with symbolism.

Wear glasses when you watch my stuff though, you might turn into a zombie because I used an upside down hieroglyphic.

or how bout this one, make sure you grab a snack beforehand because I'm gonna use bright colors consisting of the colors;red, orange, and yellow.

2deep4u

am i rite gais?

Thanks for all this guys.

I know that someone out there (you) will watch my work because it's gonna be filled with symbolism.

Wear glasses when you watch my stuff though, you might turn into a zombie because I used an upside down hieroglyphic.

or how bout this one, make sure you grab a snack beforehand because I'm gonna use bright colors consisting of the colors;red, orange, and yellow.

2deep4u

am i rite gais?

[/h3]

eyes.gif

Pretty much what the documentary talks about, matter of fact that is precisely what it talks about. So....?
1zl9kwy.gif

[/h3]

eyes.gif

Pretty much what the documentary talks about, matter of fact that is precisely what it talks about. So....?
1zl9kwy.gif

Secular individuals can be just as barbaric and ignorant as religious people case in point Stalin and Andrew Jackson

Secular individuals can be just as barbaric and ignorant as religious people case in point Stalin and Andrew Jackson

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

It's kind of hard to prove something that's considered secret knowledge. Not saying anything is true as I take everything with a grain of salt, but that doesn't mean I will discount anything that holds even some logical sense. There's always two sides and I'm never taking media coverage/reports as truth.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

It's kind of hard to prove something that's considered secret knowledge. Not saying anything is true as I take everything with a grain of salt, but that doesn't mean I will discount anything that holds even some logical sense. There's always two sides and I'm never taking media coverage/reports as truth.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?

DC, don't even waste your time. He thinks he knows what's going on and he clearly does not. Let him bathe in his current book studies. He also probably thinks the video is just filled with "coincidences" 
ohwell.gif
. Dude is not equipped to hold these conversations. You'd be better off instructing him to go read the book "music of time".   

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?

DC, don't even waste your time. He thinks he knows what's going on and he clearly does not. Let him bathe in his current book studies. He also probably thinks the video is just filled with "coincidences" 
ohwell.gif
. Dude is not equipped to hold these conversations. You'd be better off instructing him to go read the book "music of time".   

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

This video is about Whitney being scarified. There is a series of videos that speak about the Occult in the music industry.

In this video you hear Chakka Khan speak on it.
�
pimp.gif
 good find

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

This video is about Whitney being scarified. There is a series of videos that speak about the Occult in the music industry.

In this video you hear Chakka Khan speak on it.
�
pimp.gif
 good find

Like why the hell did you just take a shot me by saying I'm religious .Quit trying to label me dude it's pathetic.

Addressing the whole music stuff sound is a very powerful thing the right frequency and vibrations can level bridges and can alter people's moods and perceptions.

Fact is, until any of this can be proven with more evidence than keyboard warriors making postulates and guesses then prancing around like they've proved anything...then I won't even give it any credence. 

Its dishonest.

Show me evidence of frequencies and vibrations being used to alter moods. Where is your evidence of this notion? 

Are there minor and major cords? Yes. Is it because they have intrinsic meaning or is it because we learn to associate "good" and "band" with those sounds? Where is your research on this stuff?

See what I mean? Its cool for you just to say whatever you want, but when I ask you where your information is and to walk us through it, then you start wanting to act like people are attacking you.

Brother, I'm open to ANY idea...but if you can't even reasonably make suggestions then I see no need to believe you. No matter if you're my best friend or my enemy. What is true will exist independently of who observes it. 

I'm just trying to get to the right answer...and as pretty as your theories sound, none of them are supported or even 

Damn. You edited the entire post before I could quote what you ORIGINALLY said. Thats probably why you changed it. You claimed to not be religious but were still willing to investigate religious claims. Cute. 
laugh.gif
  Anyways, I'll just address what you've said here:

I felt it was necessary to label you religious because of your stance in other threads. It sucks to say this, but I have to question one's though process when they are openly open to the idea of spirituality or religion. I really have to question how you make decisions at that point...especially when we start talking about things that people think its cool to just SPECULATE about stuff and not prove any of it. This is different however from us talking about other topics that don't involve that degree of SPECULATION. 

Religious views are important to me when discussing this stuff because it really lets me know where your standard of accepting claims or how high your bar is set for suggesting claims.
You're acting like there's no such thing as audio engineering. 
You're acting like people don't spend billions  in r/d of technologies based off of sound.

You're acting like sonar equipment can't be used to look into and also affect subterranean earth.

You're acting like a frequency broadcast standard doesn't exist in our media.

You're acting like sound doesn't affect water.

Do you even know what sound is?

Do you know what the human range of hearing sound is? (20 Hz -20kHz)

Do you know that some sounds aren't heard, but felt?

Do you know that more things are on occurring on levels beyond our normal sense range?

Do these things not exist because you are not capable of perceiving them?

Look at all of the data coming out from the particle smasher. They are finding atomic structures and sub atomic particles that exist and die faster than we can blink. 

Point I'm trying to make is in the grand scheme of things, man might as well be blind for all the things of this world he cannot witness, but do exist. 

you don't know everything brah brah. Trying to quantify the world in the same argumentative manner as a lawyer won't help you reach any "real" conclusion either. You'll just end up in countless debates.

Back
Top Bottom