Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in an octave. There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.

Originally Posted by buggz05

The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in an octave. There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.

Ah yes. You're the enlightened one. Instead of ever confirming the extent of your knowledge, you escape being forced to substantiate any claim you propose by seeking to only post sentence fragments and suggestive poetic lines as if you're promoting people to actually look into the things you're alluding to.
That means that some how magic and secret programming codes are being transmitted to you subconsciously while you watch Seinfeld re-runs instead of turning Capital Hill into Tahrir Square.

Remember, speculation is always fun when you never have to prove anything you're saying.

You know what? You could be right...just like my old dog could have snuck off at night to be apart of a secret asian street-racing gang. I'll never know either way so its just as reasonable for me to make leaps and bounds in my logic anyways but just accept whatever thought I want to believe, cause I can do that. So there. Humph!

And "Parish" isn't the same as "Perish". One is a noun. One is a verb.

The honest thing for people who think these theories to be true is to introduce some degree of deniability in the claim...The degree of error in your assumption. Instead of saying, but this is just what I think...I'm still gathering data. What happened to saying, I keep seeing this imagery but I don't know what it means... But no...these are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY true.

Like I said elsewhere, I could link cinnamon toast crunch to JFK's assassination and be qualified to contribute to these topics.

Ya'll sound like this:

Ah yes. You're the enlightened one. Instead of ever confirming the extent of your knowledge, you escape being forced to substantiate any claim you propose by seeking to only post sentence fragments and suggestive poetic lines as if you're promoting people to actually look into the things you're alluding to.
That means that some how magic and secret programming codes are being transmitted to you subconsciously while you watch Seinfeld re-runs instead of turning Capital Hill into Tahrir Square.

Remember, speculation is always fun when you never have to prove anything you're saying.

You know what? You could be right...just like my old dog could have snuck off at night to be apart of a secret asian street-racing gang. I'll never know either way so its just as reasonable for me to make leaps and bounds in my logic anyways but just accept whatever thought I want to believe, cause I can do that. So there. Humph!

And "Parish" isn't the same as "Perish". One is a noun. One is a verb.

The honest thing for people who think these theories to be true is to introduce some degree of deniability in the claim...The degree of error in your assumption. Instead of saying, but this is just what I think...I'm still gathering data. What happened to saying, I keep seeing this imagery but I don't know what it means... But no...these are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY true.

Like I said elsewhere, I could link cinnamon toast crunch to JFK's assassination and be qualified to contribute to these topics.

Ya'll sound like this:

If companies do research into ways they subtletly make you want a product,fool your senses on how a food taste and looks.Subliminal messaging is a very real thing and is predominate in our media.To ignore or deny that it be can used maliciously is foolish.People are in labroratories ,boardroom meeting right now trying to figure out how to make dumber and more willing consumers of products.We live in a world of Tuskegee experiements, NDAA laws,military privatization,forced vaccinations ,Mass genocides over diamonds ,oil,land.Project MkUltra etc. Things that we think our government would never do are done.Conspiracys like mind cultured artist arent as far fetched when guys like Wayne Williams exist.

If companies do research into ways they subtletly make you want a product,fool your senses on how a food taste and looks.Subliminal messaging is a very real thing and is predominate in our media.To ignore or deny that it be can used maliciously is foolish.People are in labroratories ,boardroom meeting right now trying to figure out how to make dumber and more willing consumers of products.We live in a world of Tuskegee experiements, NDAA laws,military privatization,forced vaccinations ,Mass genocides over diamonds ,oil,land.Project MkUltra etc. Things that we think our government would never do are done.Conspiracys like mind cultured artist arent as far fetched when guys like Wayne Williams exist.

"There comes a time when an artist is worth more dead than alive."

Kurt Cobain said something along the lines of this. I saw a documentary about him. I think that's where I heard it. Not 100% sure though.

"There comes a time when an artist is worth more dead than alive."

Kurt Cobain said something along the lines of this. I saw a documentary about him. I think that's where I heard it. Not 100% sure though.

Umm.

Wrong.

laugh.gif

Umm.

Wrong.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

This is great.
I am aware of all of this. I'm aware of Operation(s) Northwoods, Mockingbird, Paperclip, AJAX, and Gladio. I know about the plot to kill FDR. I know about executive order 11110. I know about Gary Webb and Dark Alliance. I'm up on all of that. 

But where does Nicki Minaj or Whitney Houston lie in all of this?

Hell even, 

The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_poster.jpg

was based on a real set of occurrences. http://www.wired.com/dang...-men-who-stare-at-goats/

I'm aware of all of this.

But one claim doesn't substantiate ALL OTHERS.

Thats why we have to be sensitive to accepting some theories over all others.

Trust me, as a black male, growing up I wanted to believe EVERY story that was anti-government and pro-black. You have to train yourself to separate yourself from what you think you see, from what is actually there.

There are coverups and conspiracies taking place all the time...but you have to make sure the evidence suggests that REASONABLY.

Its unreasonable to assert that there is a Seal Team assembled to take out Whitney Houston...as opposed to the FBI placing trackers on the cars of Muslim Arab-Americans. 

Lets be completely honest here. 

Being a skeptic is one thing...being irrational is another.

Another thing that I suggest ThorrocksJ check is his religiosity...it amazes me how the same people who claim to be up on all the conspiracies and hidden messages and claim to be able to "see through it all," can still believe in the tenets of organized religion and/or the plausibility of spiritual occurrences.

No offense to you homie...its just my opinion...but you need to take an additional step of objectivity and put EVERYTHING you believe on the table for investigation. No matter how personal or previously accepted you thought it was. 

This is great.
I am aware of all of this. I'm aware of Operation(s) Northwoods, Mockingbird, Paperclip, AJAX, and Gladio. I know about the plot to kill FDR. I know about executive order 11110. I know about Gary Webb and Dark Alliance. I'm up on all of that. 

But where does Nicki Minaj or Whitney Houston lie in all of this?

Hell even, 

The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_poster.jpg

was based on a real set of occurrences. http://www.wired.com/dang...-men-who-stare-at-goats/

I'm aware of all of this.

But one claim doesn't substantiate ALL OTHERS.

Thats why we have to be sensitive to accepting some theories over all others.

Trust me, as a black male, growing up I wanted to believe EVERY story that was anti-government and pro-black. You have to train yourself to separate yourself from what you think you see, from what is actually there.

There are coverups and conspiracies taking place all the time...but you have to make sure the evidence suggests that REASONABLY.

Its unreasonable to assert that there is a Seal Team assembled to take out Whitney Houston...as opposed to the FBI placing trackers on the cars of Muslim Arab-Americans. 

Lets be completely honest here. 

Being a skeptic is one thing...being irrational is another.

Another thing that I suggest ThorrocksJ check is his religiosity...it amazes me how the same people who claim to be up on all the conspiracies and hidden messages and claim to be able to "see through it all," can still believe in the tenets of organized religion and/or the plausibility of spiritual occurrences.

No offense to you homie...its just my opinion...but you need to take an additional step of objectivity and put EVERYTHING you believe on the table for investigation. No matter how personal or previously accepted you thought it was. 

It's funny cause you think they're doing black magic and poisoning our minds but in reality we're poisoning our minds by falling for this bs.

There is no magic. There is no special power.

Humans are human. No one is better or more capable than me or you.

It's funny cause you think they're doing black magic and poisoning our minds but in reality we're poisoning our minds by falling for this bs.

There is no magic. There is no special power.

Humans are human. No one is better or more capable than me or you.

Stop thinking of it as a conspiracy and start thinking of it as rational beings who are furthering their interests.
Of course companies try to find the most effective ways to sell their product. Why would they do otherwise?

Here is the problem: We're all born with this assumption that others will look out for us. This is not how the world works, though. It's not that people are out to harm you. But they have no obligation to you. You are not entitled. Once you realize that, then the world will make more sense.

Stop thinking of it as a conspiracy and start thinking of it as rational beings who are furthering their interests.
Of course companies try to find the most effective ways to sell their product. Why would they do otherwise?

Here is the problem: We're all born with this assumption that others will look out for us. This is not how the world works, though. It's not that people are out to harm you. But they have no obligation to you. You are not entitled. Once you realize that, then the world will make more sense.

Like why the hell did you just take a shot me by saying I'm religious .Quit trying to label me dude it's pathetic.

Addressing the whole music stuff sound is a very powerful thing the right frequency and vibrations can level bridges and can alter people's moods and perceptions.

Like why the hell did you just take a shot me by saying I'm religious .Quit trying to label me dude it's pathetic.

Addressing the whole music stuff sound is a very powerful thing the right frequency and vibrations can level bridges and can alter people's moods and perceptions.

Fact is, until any of this can be proven with more evidence than keyboard warriors making postulates and guesses then prancing around like they've proved anything...then I won't even give it any credence. 

Its dishonest.

Show me evidence of frequencies and vibrations being used to alter moods. Where is your evidence of this notion? 

Are there minor and major cords? Yes. Is it because they have intrinsic meaning or is it because we learn to associate "good" and "band" with those sounds? Where is your research on this stuff?

See what I mean? Its cool for you just to say whatever you want, but when I ask you where your information is and to walk us through it, then you start wanting to act like people are attacking you.

Brother, I'm open to ANY idea...but if you can't even reasonably make suggestions then I see no need to believe you. No matter if you're my best friend or my enemy. What is true will exist independently of who observes it. 

I'm just trying to get to the right answer...and as pretty as your theories sound, none of them are supported or even 

Damn. You edited the entire post before I could quote what you ORIGINALLY said. Thats probably why you changed it. You claimed to not be religious but were still willing to investigate religious claims. Cute. 
laugh.gif
  Anyways, I'll just address what you've said here:

I felt it was necessary to label you religious because of your stance in other threads. It sucks to say this, but I have to question one's though process when they are openly open to the idea of spirituality or religion. I really have to question how you make decisions at that point...especially when we start talking about things that people think its cool to just SPECULATE about stuff and not prove any of it. This is different however from us talking about other topics that don't involve that degree of SPECULATION. 

Religious views are important to me when discussing this stuff because it really lets me know where your standard of accepting claims or how high your bar is set for suggesting claims.

Fact is, until any of this can be proven with more evidence than keyboard warriors making postulates and guesses then prancing around like they've proved anything...then I won't even give it any credence. 

Its dishonest.

Show me evidence of frequencies and vibrations being used to alter moods. Where is your evidence of this notion? 

Are there minor and major cords? Yes. Is it because they have intrinsic meaning or is it because we learn to associate "good" and "band" with those sounds? Where is your research on this stuff?

See what I mean? Its cool for you just to say whatever you want, but when I ask you where your information is and to walk us through it, then you start wanting to act like people are attacking you.

Brother, I'm open to ANY idea...but if you can't even reasonably make suggestions then I see no need to believe you. No matter if you're my best friend or my enemy. What is true will exist independently of who observes it. 

I'm just trying to get to the right answer...and as pretty as your theories sound, none of them are supported or even 

Damn. You edited the entire post before I could quote what you ORIGINALLY said. Thats probably why you changed it. You claimed to not be religious but were still willing to investigate religious claims. Cute. 
laugh.gif
  Anyways, I'll just address what you've said here:

I felt it was necessary to label you religious because of your stance in other threads. It sucks to say this, but I have to question one's though process when they are openly open to the idea of spirituality or religion. I really have to question how you make decisions at that point...especially when we start talking about things that people think its cool to just SPECULATE about stuff and not prove any of it. This is different however from us talking about other topics that don't involve that degree of SPECULATION. 

Religious views are important to me when discussing this stuff because it really lets me know where your standard of accepting claims or how high your bar is set for suggesting claims.

So in order you to take my opinion seriously or consider it valid I gotta be an atheist like you lNah. Bro thats called prejudice.You never see me trying to say I'm dropping knowledge or anything I don't quote wiki answers,reddit ,memes to say here is knowledge .I like reading about the origins and symbology of religions doesnt make religious as working on my car makes me a mechanic.

So in order you to take my opinion seriously or consider it valid I gotta be an atheist like you lNah. Bro thats called prejudice.You never see me trying to say I'm dropping knowledge or anything I don't quote wiki answers,reddit ,memes to say here is knowledge .I like reading about the origins and symbology of religions doesnt make religious as working on my car makes me a mechanic.

You've already said that you hold certain spiritual identifications...so on topics that are build PURELY on speculation, I can't take your opinion completely seriously.
Sorry, its just true.

I can't really try and take you seriously when I know you're willing to adopt and promote illogical principles on already shaky grounds. 

It just lets me know where your standard of proof lays.

You're willing to accept some higher power, but are unable to see how ridiculous these sorts of assertions are.

Proof or the validity of evidence means nothing to you.

You've already said that you hold certain spiritual identifications...so on topics that are build PURELY on speculation, I can't take your opinion completely seriously.
Sorry, its just true.

I can't really try and take you seriously when I know you're willing to adopt and promote illogical principles on already shaky grounds. 

You're willing to accept some higher power, but are unable to see how ridiculous these sorts of assertions are.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Sorry, its just true.

Yeah I can't take you seriously either now .

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Sorry, its just true.

Yeah I can't take you seriously either now .

Back
Top Bottom