Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Illuminati doesnt exist.

People who use kabbalism, occultism in the music industry is one thing but a legion of doom doesnt exist. the industry doesnt even operate as one machine

Illuminati doesnt exist.

People who use kabbalism, occultism in the music industry is one thing but a legion of doom doesnt exist. the industry doesnt even operate as one machine

Originally Posted by cartune

Illuminati doesnt exist.

Explain and why do you feel this way.
And do you buy the whole idea of you HAVE to be part of some sort of fraternity/group to get to a certain point?

Illuminati doesnt exist.

green text'd, enlarged, and bolded for emphasis.

Illuminati doesnt exist.

green text'd, enlarged, and bolded for emphasis.

Illuminati doesnt exist.

And do you buy the whole idea of you HAVE to be part of some sort of fraternity/group to get to a certain point?

Who or what is behind the agenda though? The music industry, hollywood, and bodies of govt may not work as one systematically, however there is a common goal or are taking orders from a common source.

Who or what is behind the agenda though? The music industry, hollywood, and bodies of govt may not work as one systematically, however there is a common goal or are taking orders from a common source.

Clive Davis is a devil.
Been spearheading the destruction of Black Music for decades.
Research the "A study of the Soul Music environment".

I have no doubt that Whitney was killed just as Michael was.

Clive Davis is a devil.
Been spearheading the destruction of Black Music for decades.
Research the "A study of the Soul Music environment".

I have no doubt that Whitney was killed just as Michael was.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Keeping people distracted is my guess.. It's easier to maintain power/control when no one is paying attention. Maybe.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Keeping people distracted is my guess.. It's easier to maintain power/control when no one is paying attention. Maybe.

I was always told with things like this to "follow the money". It worked with the 9/11 - Pentagon - WTC7 - Iraq - Afghanistan stuff, it works with the food industry, it works with big pharma... but it's difficult with the music industry. If anyone can get the ball rolling and point out some names and some connections I'll research independently.

the common point with the things I said above are money and power/control, and lust for the aforementioned. I subscribed to the Illuminati idea for a bit but after careful thought and a lot of reading, I determined that it's more than likely people just really %!%*$!@ suck and will do whatever they can to attain more currency and sway in the world. once you have enough money, you make your own rules. hell once you have enough money you can pay to have the laws that you want passed expedited and brought into law in complete secrecy.

that's just how I feel about it though. could be completely wrong.

sillyputty wrote:

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Spoiler [+]
owl_ritual.JPG

800px-1907_Cremation_of_Care.jpg

cremation_of_care2.jpg

truth is we have no idea. it could all be smoke and mirrors. I for one think rituals and ceremonies are !$+!+@%% but thousands of years have gone by and people still think and attest to stuff like that being real.

But I always refer to Dawkins when I think like that.

"What if you're wrong?"

I was told to watch a documentary called The Secret Rulers Of The World a couple weeks ago and this reminded me to start looking for it so thank you DC for this thread.

I was always told with things like this to "follow the money". It worked with the 9/11 - Pentagon - WTC7 - Iraq - Afghanistan stuff, it works with the food industry, it works with big pharma... but it's difficult with the music industry. If anyone can get the ball rolling and point out some names and some connections I'll research independently.

the common point with the things I said above are money and power/control, and lust for the aforementioned. I subscribed to the Illuminati idea for a bit but after careful thought and a lot of reading, I determined that it's more than likely people just really %!%*$!@ suck and will do whatever they can to attain more currency and sway in the world. once you have enough money, you make your own rules. hell once you have enough money you can pay to have the laws that you want passed expedited and brought into law in complete secrecy.

that's just how I feel about it though. could be completely wrong.

sillyputty wrote:

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Spoiler [+]
owl_ritual.JPG

800px-1907_Cremation_of_Care.jpg

cremation_of_care2.jpg

truth is we have no idea. it could all be smoke and mirrors. I for one think rituals and ceremonies are !$+!+@%% but thousands of years have gone by and people still think and attest to stuff like that being real.

But I always refer to Dawkins when I think like that.

"What if you're wrong?"

I was told to watch a documentary called The Secret Rulers Of The World a couple weeks ago and this reminded me to start looking for it so thank you DC for this thread.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
cartune wrote:
Illuminati doesnt exist.

The industry is full of weird artsy individuals. You got alternative lifestyle people. But calling them evil or devil worshippers is going all the way left.

Music directors reach for visual aesthetics with weird symbols and visuals. Its not commissioned by the" illuminati" its them trying to be controversial. Thats there canvas to have everybody talking.

Yes you can literally make it to the "top" without being in a group. Not everybody seeks the "brotherhood" of the music industry. Look at how many superstars dont even show up to the grammys.

Theres thousands of record labels out here. 100s of thousands of artists and none of them answer to the same people. This all powerful machine people are crediting the music industry as is wrong way more times than right and is dying because they cant keep up with the times.

If thats the all powerful illuminati I dont know hat yall worried about

DCAllAmerican wrote:
cartune wrote:
Illuminati doesnt exist.

The industry is full of weird artsy individuals. You got alternative lifestyle people. But calling them evil or devil worshippers is going all the way left.

Music directors reach for visual aesthetics with weird symbols and visuals. Its not commissioned by the" illuminati" its them trying to be controversial. Thats there canvas to have everybody talking.

Yes you can literally make it to the "top" without being in a group. Not everybody seeks the "brotherhood" of the music industry. Look at how many superstars dont even show up to the grammys.

Theres thousands of record labels out here. 100s of thousands of artists and none of them answer to the same people. This all powerful machine people are crediting the music industry as is wrong way more times than right and is dying because they cant keep up with the times.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

I think Secret Rulers is also under the name "Ring of Power: Empire of the City" .. One day while cleaning my room and folding laundry clothes I watched it, pretty informative. Double check all of the information.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

I think Secret Rulers is also under the name "Ring of Power: Empire of the City" .. One day while cleaning my room and folding laundry clothes I watched it, pretty informative. Double check all of the information.

I just hate that everytime somebody dies or a family member of an individual dies people call it a sacrifice.

Dude these people are humans living real lives %$%! happens.

I know its hard to believe that these mega stars are fragile skin and bones like the rest of us and they succumb to one of the million ways of death

How was Whitney killed? When her daughter was there minutes before. Frustrated that her mom was high. She wasnt alone . There were a lot of people around her that night

Lets actually break it down are you saying they got ninja assassins sneaking in and quietly killing artists?

Why do they always target the ones that are addicted to drugs?

Actually reverse engineer these conspiracies theories and yall would see how ridiculous they are.

I just hate that everytime somebody dies or a family member of an individual dies people call it a sacrifice.

I know its hard to believe that these mega stars are fragile skin and bones like the rest of us and they succumb to one of the million ways of death

How was Whitney killed? When her daughter was there minutes before. Frustrated that her mom was high. She wasnt alone . There were a lot of people around her that night

Lets actually break it down are you saying they got ninja assassins sneaking in and quietly killing artists?

Actually reverse engineer these conspiracies theories and yall would see how ridiculous they are.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?
How cut throat the biz is. The industry is ran by lames who stab people in the back.

The same way people hear artists "selling their souls" means going against everything they believe in. Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist would be famous then.  

This.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
cartune wrote:
Illuminati doesnt exist. 

That.

The other.

Cartune, one of these days, I need to grab a drink with you if you're in the A. I keep missing the chance to catch up with Anton. 
laugh.gif

But I agree with you completely.

Lets say all of these entertainers ARE using symbolism...SO WHAT? 

Are they secretly activating some neural center that causes you to wake up in the middle of night and go to the gun range for sleep-walking shooting practice? 

Once the clock strikes 1:15 are they causing you to to march in the middle of the street? 

Does it make you go out and FORCE you to spend money? 

Does Jay-Z covering his eye mean that your car transforms into Megatron as soon as you see the image?

I could care less if jay-z prays to baphomet ...so?! What does that mean to your life? You still wake up broke and in the clothes you fell asleep in last night.

What happened to cool images and iconography? Things that just looked dope. Cool colors and patterns. 

The only people who care about this stuff tends to be religious people as far as i've seen too. People who think every symbol has some sort of secret meaning. You all just want to be on the "in-crowd" ...If there IS a meaning then its obvious that YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW 
roll.gif
. Ya'll on some..."Oh look, its an upside down cross...maybe hes telling us something!...look at all the meaning! Does this mean our alien warlords are coming to enact the 5th plague of evil? Does this mean posideon will manifest from our water hoses? Will we be swallowed by the monster under our beds?" 

The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards.

Are there a group of people that control financial and political interests? Yes. Hell yes. 

Do they give a damn about Nicki Minaj? Hell no. Nicki is entertainment. If you're distracted by her, then thats your own fault. Entertainers have NO power in society. Unless they're inspiring the revolution then NO ONE CARES. 

The only "devil" in the industry is shady people screwing each other over. On that same accord i can call the person who cuts me off in traffic a "devil" too. 
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Putty, when Chaka Khan is speaking of the demonic nature of the industry what do you think she is really speaking on?
How cut throat the biz is. The industry is ran by lames who stab people in the back.

The same way people hear artists "selling their souls" means going against everything they believe in. Yall really think people are exchanging their spirits for fame?

Every atheist would be famous then.  

This.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
cartune wrote:
Illuminati doesnt exist. 

That.

The other.

Cartune, one of these days, I need to grab a drink with you if you're in the A. I keep missing the chance to catch up with Anton. 
laugh.gif

But I agree with you completely.

Lets say all of these entertainers ARE using symbolism...SO WHAT? 

Are they secretly activating some neural center that causes you to wake up in the middle of night and go to the gun range for sleep-walking shooting practice? 

Once the clock strikes 1:15 are they causing you to to march in the middle of the street? 

Does it make you go out and FORCE you to spend money? 

Does Jay-Z covering his eye mean that your car transforms into Megatron as soon as you see the image?

I could care less if jay-z prays to baphomet ...so?! What does that mean to your life? You still wake up broke and in the clothes you fell asleep in last night.

What happened to cool images and iconography? Things that just looked dope. Cool colors and patterns. 

The only people who care about this stuff tends to be religious people as far as i've seen too. People who think every symbol has some sort of secret meaning. You all just want to be on the "in-crowd" ...If there IS a meaning then its obvious that YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW 
roll.gif
. Ya'll on some..."Oh look, its an upside down cross...maybe hes telling us something!...look at all the meaning! Does this mean our alien warlords are coming to enact the 5th plague of evil? Does this mean posideon will manifest from our water hoses? Will we be swallowed by the monster under our beds?" 

The "illuminati" in terms of music is as far as I can see, a tool used by less successful people to rationalize their own failures in life so they seek to examine other people and create poorly thought out conclusions about where these random bits of data point towards.

Are there a group of people that control financial and political interests? Yes. Hell yes. 

Do they give a damn about Nicki Minaj? Hell no. Nicki is entertainment. If you're distracted by her, then thats your own fault. Entertainers have NO power in society. Unless they're inspiring the revolution then NO ONE CARES. 

The only "devil" in the industry is shady people screwing each other over. On that same accord i can call the person who cuts me off in traffic a "devil" too. 
laugh.gif

The modern day musical scale has 13 notes in an octave. There are much more than 13 notes/frequencies in an octave. See the oriental scale. This goes back much farther than you people are arguing about. Let them parish.

Back
Top Bottom