Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Saying the illuminati is behind the music industry is like saying the government is behind 9/11

I don't think anyone really believes the senators and congressmen got together and hatched it out.

It's just a ploy, simple misdirection. Blame the faceless organization instead of actually trying to figure out
who is doing what.

And to think these celebrities don't have an immense influence on the population,
especially young people is just insane. In a sense, these singers and rappers have
more power than many of these kids own parents.

i hate when people just speak to see what can come out of their mouths....
ill post sum links, then its up to you to research the matter

http://www.angelfire.com/...arly/htmls/bush-911.html

http://tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html

I mean its all facts my dude... 9/11 by definition is a conspiracy ..... 

[font=arial, sans-serif]the music industry is full of GOD loving people but they continue to spew devil rhetoric as if its evil they truly admire,... believe what you want... frequencies and vibrations matter if yo can see or not.... [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]"THEY LIVE"[/font]

So either these artists are puppets being controlled by some all-powerful secret group to manipulate the public by using occult techniques to further the goals of the secret group.

or...

These artists know that making vague references to the occult and other demonic things will create controversy/publicity (see: this thread), which will ultimately lead to more fame, more album sales, and more money. Which was their goal in the first place.

It reminds me of 2 rival teams or 2 rappers who will fabricate a public feud. Their fans will be so driven by this feud that they will not only hate the competing team or player -- they will also hate the fans of the competing team or player. Real, vile hate. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, the 2 teams or rappers are best friends, sharing a drink.

It could be either. Depending on which it is, half of us in here are suckers and the other half are geniuses.

So either these artists are puppets being controlled by some all-powerful secret group to manipulate the public by using occult techniques to further the goals of the secret group.

or...

These artists know that making vague references to the occult and other demonic things will create controversy/publicity (see: this thread), which will ultimately lead to more fame, more album sales, and more money. Which was their goal in the first place.

It reminds me of 2 rival teams or 2 rappers who will fabricate a public feud. Their fans will be so driven by this feud that they will not only hate the competing team or player -- they will also hate the fans of the competing team or player. Real, vile hate. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, the 2 teams or rappers are best friends, sharing a drink.

It could be either. Depending on which it is, half of us in here are suckers and the other half are geniuses.

on a basic level its like that. but who owns these artist? and what type of message do they chose to sell to ghettos? trust me, if they wanted to, they could make a positive message cool.

tell me this wouldnt completely change the youth. feed kids idols who have no morals and wonder why things are the way there are.. we are still controlled.. the more i think about how our musical leaders get killed, the more i realize that it cant just be a coincidence.... rip bob marley and tupac.

on a basic level its like that. but who owns these artist? and what type of message do they chose to sell to ghettos? trust me, if they wanted to, they could make a positive message cool.

tell me this wouldnt completely change the youth. feed kids idols who have no morals and wonder why things are the way there are.. we are still controlled.. the more i think about how our musical leaders get killed, the more i realize that it cant just be a coincidence.... rip bob marley and tupac.

^ have you heard Christian rock (or rap)?

or Will Smith?

I liked some of his stuff briefly but that was before I discovered tupac and others.

or Will Smith?

I liked some of his stuff briefly but that was before I discovered tupac and others.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Im not religious but its says that Satan is the Angel of music.. so u do that math and stop denying stuff you cannot comprehend with your feeble minds

The Occult means something that is secret, hidden. So if there is really an occult with satanic aspects, why would they show it through Nicki's performance for the public? Like someone said, Nicki is entertainment. Like she has any effect on political, economic, and financial affairs for the elite men and front runners making the decisions or like she brings anything to the table for them. Since when did occults do PUBLIC rituals?

Another thing, occult religions are mostly harmless, and practice meditation and astral experiences. It is not your typical let's drink goat's blood to sacrifice and summon Satan like these Illuminati conspiracies try to tell you it is. It  was also the Catholic church that created this misconception about the occult since ages ago. Oh, you do not want to practice Christianity you heathen pagans. What is this occult religion you practice? You must be devil worshippers.

So I am feeble minded for not buying into this? This satanic ritual occult Illuminati conspiracy schpeal is a bunch of crock spewed by right wing extremists to scare all the non-practicing followers. We are doomed, the anti-christ is being summoned by the Illuminati, pray for JEE-SUS, he will save you. RELIGION is your salvation. 

This Satan character is a man made myth spearheaded from Christianity. A human attempt to explain evil. I am not feeble minded to see the BS spewed from this conspiracy and I am glad I do not buy into it.

Im not religious but its says that Satan is the Angel of music.. so u do that math and stop denying stuff you cannot comprehend with your feeble minds

The Occult means something that is secret, hidden. So if there is really an occult with satanic aspects, why would they show it through Nicki's performance for the public? Like someone said, Nicki is entertainment. Like she has any effect on political, economic, and financial affairs for the elite men and front runners making the decisions or like she brings anything to the table for them. Since when did occults do PUBLIC rituals?

Another thing, occult religions are mostly harmless, and practice meditation and astral experiences. It is not your typical let's drink goat's blood to sacrifice and summon Satan like these Illuminati conspiracies try to tell you it is. It  was also the Catholic church that created this misconception about the occult since ages ago. Oh, you do not want to practice Christianity you heathen pagans. What is this occult religion you practice? You must be devil worshippers.

So I am feeble minded for not buying into this? This satanic ritual occult Illuminati conspiracy schpeal is a bunch of crock spewed by right wing extremists to scare all the non-practicing followers. We are doomed, the anti-christ is being summoned by the Illuminati, pray for JEE-SUS, he will save you. RELIGION is your salvation. 

This Satan character is a man made myth spearheaded from Christianity. A human attempt to explain evil. I am not feeble minded to see the BS spewed from this conspiracy and I am glad I do not buy into it.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

or Will Smith?

who are the others you speak of??  tupac was one of a kind and would have changed the youth for the better..  all that gangsta %#! he was spittin were shaped mostly due to his upbringings in the hood.  pac was ready to drop some real knowledge on the people and they had to go and kill him.. damnnn im bout to roll one up right now and smoke it for him and all the other righteous *+%%@* that got  xed out this concrete jungle..  peace and blessings to you all, and wishing strength to all those who strive to learn the truth. 

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

or Will Smith?

who are the others you speak of??  tupac was one of a kind and would have changed the youth for the better..  all that gangsta %#! he was spittin were shaped mostly due to his upbringings in the hood.  pac was ready to drop some real knowledge on the people and they had to go and kill him.. damnnn im bout to roll one up right now and smoke it for him and all the other righteous *+%%@* that got  xed out this concrete jungle..  peace and blessings to you all, and wishing strength to all those who strive to learn the truth. 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I have a serious question..  Not to discount any of the info posted in this thread, but....  If true, what impact has any of this info had on any one's lives?  Has any of the supposed demonic, masonic imagery and subliminals effected anyone personally?  Have we seen documented evidence of these things having a negative influence on people's lives? 

I believe it is the individual who gives these sorts of things power.  Vigilant Citizen is full of assumptions, not facts.  I repeat, I'm not discounting anyone's knowledge nor the website.  I'm just saying.  I also find it sort of ironic that all of the stuff that is deemed illuminati and masonic is usually linked to African history and artifacts..  Also, there seems to be a over saturation of these so called illuminati celebrities are usually black.  Not trying to start a topic about race, but it seems a little off.  Are black entertainers to only ones who use this imagery?  Is Nicki Minaj bringing about the so called NWO with a horrible and idiotic performance?  Some times, it is what it is...  It is all entertainment.

Good info though..

From my perspective, they use entertainment as a way to keep the masses looking at the left hand while the right hand does the real business at hand. You ask why are why are the individuals all black, well its b\c they are what is driving the entertainment industry. There are notable people of different races that in this circle as well. You probably dont see it b\c you probably dont delve in those genres. To name a few Lady Ga Ga, Katy Perry, Bob Dylan, J.Lo and Shakira. 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I have a serious question..  Not to discount any of the info posted in this thread, but....  If true, what impact has any of this info had on any one's lives?  Has any of the supposed demonic, masonic imagery and subliminals effected anyone personally?  Have we seen documented evidence of these things having a negative influence on people's lives? 

I believe it is the individual who gives these sorts of things power.  Vigilant Citizen is full of assumptions, not facts.  I repeat, I'm not discounting anyone's knowledge nor the website.  I'm just saying.  I also find it sort of ironic that all of the stuff that is deemed illuminati and masonic is usually linked to African history and artifacts..  Also, there seems to be a over saturation of these so called illuminati celebrities are usually black.  Not trying to start a topic about race, but it seems a little off.  Are black entertainers to only ones who use this imagery?  Is Nicki Minaj bringing about the so called NWO with a horrible and idiotic performance?  Some times, it is what it is...  It is all entertainment.

Good info though..

From my perspective, they use entertainment as a way to keep the masses looking at the left hand while the right hand does the real business at hand. You ask why are why are the individuals all black, well its b\c they are what is driving the entertainment industry. There are notable people of different races that in this circle as well. You probably dont see it b\c you probably dont delve in those genres. To name a few Lady Ga Ga, Katy Perry, Bob Dylan, J.Lo and Shakira. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by bijald0331

READ THIS ARTICLE. 

From the music forum. Amid the wasteland, a few gems can be found. 

This is brilliant. 
roll.gif

I had a super long response typed but this will do. I kept getting Yuku'd. 

I LOVE the comments to the article though. 

Whats the solution to the illuminati and occultism?

JESUS/CHRISTIANITY!1!
roll.gif
 FIND GOD! 
roll.gif

Its always the same religious/spiritual cats too... no wonder the arguments never make sense to me.

Its sad though...we've been lied to so much that as a people (and black people especially) that we don't even know where to draw the line any more...in a sense, I almost feel sorry for most of you guys. 
laugh.gif

...but on another hand I can't blame you. I know you mean well... 
grin.gif

If ya'll are worried about secret societies in music, I really think you're worried about the wrong things.
30t6p3b.gif

SideNote: HankMoody...are you a misanthrope? Just curious. 
laugh.gif
 Always seems like you're going through it, man. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

READ THIS ARTICLE. 

This is brilliant. 
roll.gif

I had a super long response typed but this will do. I kept getting Yuku'd. 

I LOVE the comments to the article though. 

Whats the solution to the illuminati and occultism?

JESUS/CHRISTIANITY!1!
roll.gif
 FIND GOD! 
roll.gif

Its always the same religious/spiritual cats too... no wonder the arguments never make sense to me.

Its sad though...we've been lied to so much that as a people (and black people especially) that we don't even know where to draw the line any more...in a sense, I almost feel sorry for most of you guys. 
laugh.gif

...but on another hand I can't blame you. I know you mean well... 
grin.gif

If ya'll are worried about secret societies in music, I really think you're worried about the wrong things.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

The way I think about it is that it's not that they want Nikki Minaj or French Montana or whoever specifically.  They want to control the flow of
information.  It's about not allowing people who might actually have an opinion on economic and financial affairs to gain a following of millions of people.

If you entertain the idea that there is some "illuminati" group controlling the media, politics and economics, why wouldn't they want to control one of
 the biggest influences on the youth today?

devildog1776 wrote:
FrankMatthews wrote:
Saying the illuminati is behind the music industry is like saying the government is behind 9/11

I don't think anyone really believes the senators and congressmen got together and hatched it out.

It's just a ploy, simple misdirection. Blame the faceless organization instead of actually trying to figure out
who is doing what.

And to think these celebrities don't have an immense influence on the population,
especially young people is just insane. In a sense, these singers and rappers have

[font=arial, sans-serif]the music industry is full of GOD loving people but they continue to spew devil rhetoric as if its evil they truly admire,... believe what you want... frequencies and vibrations matter if yo can see or not.... [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

My man, I was doing that research in real-time, 10 years ago.  But your quick assumptions illustrate my point.

Cheney and Bush are 2 men, you can hardly say they constitute the "government", which is hundreds if not thousands of people.
And I think we can agree Bush couldn't plan his way out of a wet paper bag.  Any other government agency involved may have
been complicit but those officials did not plan the event.

The language behind the conspiracy is designed to shift blame from individuals, who can actually be prosecuted, to a faceless
conglomerate of public employees.  People generally don't say Bush and Cheney did it, they say the "government" did it.  I
wasn't commenting on 9/11 itself, I was talking about the portrayal of the bigger players behind the scenes, many whom at
the time were not in government.

The language is so ingrained that you mistook me denying "government" involvement as denying the whole conspiracy.  As if
the two are inextricably linked. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

The way I think about it is that it's not that they want Nikki Minaj or French Montana or whoever specifically.  They want to control the flow of
information.  It's about not allowing people who might actually have an opinion on economic and financial affairs to gain a following of millions of people.

If you entertain the idea that there is some "illuminati" group controlling the media, politics and economics, why wouldn't they want to control one of
 the biggest influences on the youth today?

devildog1776 wrote:
FrankMatthews wrote:

who is doing what.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

My man, I was doing that research in real-time, 10 years ago.  But your quick assumptions illustrate my point.

Cheney and Bush are 2 men, you can hardly say they constitute the "government", which is hundreds if not thousands of people.
And I think we can agree Bush couldn't plan his way out of a wet paper bag.  Any other government agency involved may have
been complicit but those officials did not plan the event.

The language behind the conspiracy is designed to shift blame from individuals, who can actually be prosecuted, to a faceless
conglomerate of public employees.  People generally don't say Bush and Cheney did it, they say the "government" did it.  I
wasn't commenting on 9/11 itself, I was talking about the portrayal of the bigger players behind the scenes, many whom at
the time were not in government.

The language is so ingrained that you mistook me denying "government" involvement as denying the whole conspiracy.  As if
the two are inextricably linked. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

Really? It might seem that way because there are certain characteristics that seem to exponentially manifest on a message board and this gets to me from time to time. I'll let you guess which ones. Or maybe our posts just intersect at bad times. 
Maybe you don't frequent the S&T. I don't think I'm a big curmudgeon in that sub-forum. 

Misanthropic is the farthest thing I want to be considered since I have recently begun to see my God as the interconnectedness of mankind. The first few lines in the chorus of Lykke Li's "Love out of Lust," specifically. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

Really? It might seem that way because there are certain characteristics that seem to exponentially manifest on a message board and this gets to me from time to time. I'll let you guess which ones. Or maybe our posts just intersect at bad times. 
Maybe you don't frequent the S&T. I don't think I'm a big curmudgeon in that sub-forum. 

Misanthropic is the farthest thing I want to be considered since I have recently begun to see my God as the interconnectedness of mankind. The first few lines in the chorus of Lykke Li's "Love out of Lust," specifically. 

Back
Top Bottom