*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

aw *%+!$#$ Christ this is going to get all the *%+!$#$ Illuminati **!# hyped..

that diamond studded black skull will have Negros typing essays and %%!%..

roll.gif

###@@! think it's propaganda?

pause the video @ 3:51

what the *$*@ u see?

…oh yeah [3:frown:5+1=6)] 666

but that's just a coincidence right?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH. Jay getting his Lady Gaga on. Video is pretty disturbing
How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at 2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects. This is just one of those instances. Reaching @%@ dudes on here.
laugh.gif

The theme is freemasonry. How the *$+! am I reaching when there's a one second depiction of an actual cross with 2 bullets on the side of it. *$+! outta here!

And what exactly does that have to do with Freemasonry?

Jay-Z-thouwilt.jpg

Okay smart guy..you tell me what those words on Jay-Z's sweatshirt represent? Better yet tell me where that slogan is from or better yet who...? Because there's a deep meaning in those words..

You sound like a youtube scholar
laugh.gif
"... path of spiritual development based on seeking and putting into practice one's True Will, or destiny,"I read Aleister Crowley stole it from Egyptian texts or something.

How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at 2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects. This is just one of those instances. Reaching @%@ dudes on here.
laugh.gif

The theme is freemasonry. How the *$+! am I reaching when there's a one second depiction of an actual cross with 2 bullets on the side of it. *$+! outta here!

Jay-Z-thouwilt.jpg

Okay smart guy..you tell me what those words on Jay-Z's sweatshirt represent? Better yet tell me where that slogan is from or better yet who...? Because there's a deep meaning in those words..

It's Crowley. Is that from the video? Oh wait...

Does it matter?
indifferent.gif
Dude obviously knows the meaning behind theshirt..so why would it be so far fetched to make that determination that Jay-Z is an occultist when the symbols in that video are pretty damn obvious?

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by illfrozn

As serious as I'm trying to take this, there's a N on SOHH posting as the devil in the 'On To The Next One' thread, I can't stop laughing at this *$!$!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Christopher Browns? lol.....
He got me dying too, but "Baphomet" is the Devil
laugh.gif
. Fool told that other *$%%@ Christopher Browns "We'll be in touch" when he said he was gonna join the illuminati
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Are yall really that bored and paranoid to try to find %!!* in Jay-Z or whoever else's video. Okay, he's a freemason, we get it. Now, how does that affect you? I could care less. OPEN YOUR EYES my %!#
Some people might not want to support a person supporting Freemason thats why

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Are yall really that bored and paranoid to try to find %!!* in Jay-Z or whoever else's video. Okay, he's a freemason, we get it. Now, how does that affect you? I could care less. OPEN YOUR EYES my %!#

what about the crips or bloods?

Well okay good for them.

As long as he keeps putting out good music, I'll continue to support the man. And dont gimme that bull-*@+ about I'm blinded about seeing the truth.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jay-Z-thouwilt.jpg

You sound like a youtube scholar
laugh.gif
"... path of spiritual development based on seeking and putting into practice one's True Will, or destiny," I read Aleister Crowley stole it from Egyptian texts or something.

You can think what you want..I don't care. But Jay-Z's beliefs are his beliefs..but what I found extremely offensive was the cross depiction with the 2bullets on the side of it..which is why I got heated to begin with..

No, The truth is that people love researching this freemasonry !$++. Theres no other reason that someone would analyze Jay's every song andvideo to find connections to it.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Here we go.

laugh.gif
@ the cats that don't realize that this vid is blatant a swipe at all the rent-a-secretsociety-experts

No its not.

These dudes don't spend millions on production and marketing to rub it in the face of internet bloggers.

There is a purpose behind everything they do.

Funny enough, There was just as much symbolism in the Young Forever video.

Watch it again and watch every scene have an object splitting between two pillars....

These aren't just random images.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Here we go.

laugh.gif
@ the cats that don't realize that this vid is blatant a swipe at all the rent-a-secretsociety-experts

No its not.

These dudes don't spend millions on production and marketing to rub it in the face of internet bloggers.

There is a purpose behind everything they do.

Funny enough, There was just as much symbolism in the Young Forever video.

Watch it again and watch every scene have an object splitting between two pillars....

These aren't just random images.
What you say isnt the gospel tho fam
laugh.gif
dudes are going to disagree.

This, pause the video @ 3:51 [3:frown:5+1=6)] 666 got me tho, kuz thats where the goats head is displayed.

man at the end of the day im not worry about Jay Z i know the dudes that controlled him. I believe in political shadiness and all that but the more I see Jayand all this symbolism he remind me of my cousin who is in to that kabbalah/spirituality stuff. Jay and Oprah be into the same stuff hes into too so ion know.but like my dude said earlier he def getting his Iconology on word to Law 27 of the Laws of Power but i digress...

01/01/10

Crazy thing about this is there are 3 0's, 3 1's, and 3 /'s.
Plus the entry of a new decade.
Perfect timing.
wink.gif

I believe that the number 3 represents division of time
past, present and future.

I also noticed that the 3 stripes could be prevalent among the characters in the Video.

The Drummers mouth. (black stripe on a white embodiment) Speak evil?

This Womans Eyes (black stripe on a white embodiment) See evil?

And maybe the third stripe resides in this guys mind? (white face on a black embodiment) Hear evil?
Could be the reason why he is going crazy?
Jay Z Hater? What a Clown. (pun intended.)

I think maybe this is just an appraisal to his past success this last decade and
the future that lays upon him in the next one.

These are just a couple of random thoughts after a brief viewing of this vid.
Some maybe just "thoughts" others may actually hold weight. IDK

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Young Forever
nedu8n.jpg

8vt0yd.jpg

ddmdys.jpg

PP31348.jpg

Ace of Spades: One chapter comes to a close, but another begins.

On to the next one...

Seriously ma dude? You actually took the time to analyze the damn video over and over just to find hidden meanings? Jay got yall feeding off hishand, I swear.

And again, I ask. How, in any way, does this affect you? So what if dude turned to Secret Societies and worships the devil. Thats his business

I don't have to take time to analyze this s_ homie.

As soon as I see it I know what it because I learned about it before hand.

Who said it effects me?

"_s stuck on stupid, gotta keep it movin..."
466364b840b64ae4586da19a75e066da8aa06763.gif

I'm not even mad at these dudes anymore...the majority of people are really sheep.

Deaf, dumb and blind.

tumblr_ku5olz3u2E1qzabmpo1_500.jpg

On to the next one.....

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

^ Yeah because your research is enough to fight the forces at bay.....
smh.gif
just admit what your doing is pointless

laugh.gif

What am i doing?

Who am I fighting?

What forces?

F_ are you talking about?

Y'all _s are just scary and allergic to learning.

I could care less about these _s B. I'm doing my own thing...I do my own knowledge and make my own lane.

Jay did followed his path and ended up where he is now.

His life doesn't matter to me and frankly neither does yours.

I'm good...

I just try to point those that care in the direction of the information, its on them to take the walk and make their own decisions. But its always easier to besheep than the Shepard.

At the end of the say...stop worrying about me worrying about other people...worry about yourself.

Harvey%20Dent%20-%20Two%20face.jpg
joker-poster.jpg

Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain....

This s_ become clearer to me day by day.

Back
Top Bottom