*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Are yall really that bored and paranoid to try to find %!!* in Jay-Z or whoever else's video. Okay, he's a freemason, we get it. Now, how does that affect you? I could care less. OPEN YOUR EYES my %!#
Some people might not want to support a person supporting Freemason thats why

what about the crips or bloods?
Good point.
I don't know when a rappers "religion" became such a big deal to everyone. I could care less, all I care about is the music. Yall must reallythink all those rappers with Jesus pieces actually go to church too?

I think Jay made this video as a slap in the face, to keep people talking about him. That's all artists these days need/want. These explanations are
laugh.gif
though, props to everyone for the critical thinking.

One word.

International

(If I comment on my one word, does that count against my one word?)

This clearly ain't for the U.S., after the vid for Young Forever I could see where Jay was going with this album. Overseas.)

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Its BLATANT.......what are you ppl who saying we're reaching talking about? Are you blind or do you really really not want to see it?

COULD OF NOT SAY IT ANY BETTER..FROM THIS POINT ON IM DONE WITH JAY-Z..VID WAS CRAZY AND DISTURBING..

Is there anywhere along the line where someone can pinpoint where exactly Jay started using symbolism towards the illuminati etc in his videos/raps?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

"If a person tries hard enough to believe something they will"
Pretty much. You conspiracy theorists need to use that same energy you use to coin someone apart of the Illuminati and put that ### in to yourcommunity or into your home work. Children. And Jay basically laughing at you dudes. Even shootingn videos to support your Illuminati claims.
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by eghckk

I think Jay is just havin fun with the Illuminati/devil worshiping rumors. If you can't beat em join em?

YEAH I AGREE ... EVEN THOU YOUR DAMN AVY ALMOST GAVE ME A $@+***+ SEIZURE
laugh.gif

All the times Jay been accused of being a Freemason its because of subliminal/covert images but he just all of a sudden makes them so blatant in this video...really so all the people who are so "enlightened" can't seem to figure out this is basic satire. Jay has never had an independant videographerlike Sam Brown shot his videos.. dont think thats mere coincidence. He's been hearing the mur murs about him being a devil worshiper/ freemason so why notgo do a video and stoke the flames even more. Like Ghostface said yall some smart dumb n----s.

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

I think Jay is just havin fun with the Illuminati/devil worshiping rumors. If you can't beat em join em?

laugh.gif
I was about to say something like that.

Whether he is or isn't, I do not know...but obviously he sees/hears what's going on around him and knows the rumor mill is running hard...so maybe thevideo is suppose to be a "this is what you wanna see so here you go, now ON TO THE NEXT ONE" which is why it's the video for this song.

That was my first thought when I saw the video last night, I liked it though regardless, and what he does has no bearing on me, my life, and/or how I live it.It is what it is.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

laugh.gif
I was about to say something like that.

Whether he is or isn't, I do not know...but obviously he sees/hears what's going on around him and knows the rumor mill is running hard...so maybe the video is suppose to be a "this is what you wanna see so here you go, now ON TO THE NEXT ONE" which is why it's the video for this song.

That was my first thought when I saw the video last night, I liked it though regardless, and what he does has no bearing on me, my life, and/or how I live it. It is what it is.
yea i mean the video wasn't conventional but it did seem as if he was tryin to make a statement... and the song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont think the vid's that bad if were interpreting hisvision the right way

He's been hearing the mur murs about him being a devil worshiper/ freemason so why not go do a video and stoke the flames even more.

But y now? Y choose todays date to expose this. I believe Jay is
held in too high a light, too much of a business man to just play
into this. Y not continue doing what he was doing? What exactly
is "the next one" he's moving on to in this year & decade?

Not sayin anyone is right, but Ima just fall back and observe this whole thing play out as usual.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is there anywhere along the line where someone can pinpoint where exactly Jay started using symbolism towards the illuminati etc in his videos/raps?

How about when he started calling himself "Hova". Who really does that & thinks that it's ok?!.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

This might be Jay's best video ever. No sarcasm.

This is almost exactly what I see in my head when I hear the song. When I saw it was in black and white I was like
eek.gif

Perfect.

As for the rest of the album....

This.

personally, i like the direction jay is going with things....
you know damn well if Jay had another video with cars, girls, money, alcohol, we would be complaining how the video is "ehhh" or the video is"crappy"
but this pushes the boundaries... i always use to say that rappers cant make videos like pop stars or how for example the Ting Tings, shut up and let me govideo.... its hot (im sure they are mason's btw since they video was based on the hand sign.... funny how i never heard anybody talkin about that backthen) anyway
Jay just took @@%# to another level for rappers.... be creative, we dont have to have the same videos all the time, i actually loved the video

and i really think he is purposly having fun with this illuminati thing..... its an #++hole thing to do.... and its something i would do if i were him. cuzpeople are idiots.

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Its BLATANT.......what are you ppl who saying we're reaching talking about? Are you blind or do you really really not want to see it?

COULD OF NOT SAY IT ANY BETTER..FROM THIS POINT ON IM DONE WITH JAY-Z..VID WAS CRAZY AND DISTURBING..

so what exactly are you objecting to and why?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

How about when he started calling himself "Hova". Who really does that & thinks that it's ok?!.

this..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

laugh.gif

Yall dudes man......

I'm a big 2pac fan.......I like jay to. However, Ive been watching and reading a lot of this Illuminati stuff and it does have valid points. Let me breakit down for you in short. I was watching the "First 48 Hours" and out of the 10 or episodes I watched yesterday, they couldn't find 1 or maybe 2of the suspects. The other's were found at least with in a 10 day span. Point is.....they found them! You mean to tell me that they couldn't find2pac's or biggies killers? Two of the worlds most biggest hip hop stars (at that time) there is a reason as to why they never found the killers and thatreason is "Secret Society"........to everyone who haven't watched "Tupac Exposes Illuminati" on youtube needs to check that out. Maybeyou can get a better understanding of how all this works. This goes way deeper then music. We all know Illuminati exist....That's a giving. Tupac wasspeaking about this 14 years ago in 1996! Here is an excerpt from tupac's song "They Dont Give A F... About Us"

Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
N's at the party with they shotties
Just as rowdy as me
Before I flee COMPUTER CHIPS
I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
I don't see no devils bleedin'
Only black blood drippin

Pac knew what was going on. He knew they want to put computer chips in our bodies to control us.....you can hear tupac's begging for repentance on a lot ofhis music. You have to check out that youtube video. Before I dip off pac, I'll leave you with one more excerpt from the song "Smile"

Sellin' my soul for material wishes, fast cars and B's
Wishin' I live my life a legend, immortalized in pictures

Dude basically sold his soul and wanted it back after he got out of jail. In Illuminati that's a no no. But anyway, go watch the video's "TupacExposes Illuminati"

As for Jay-z....I did watch the deception video and dude does have valid points. Everything from the 3 red stripes on his album.....the shirt he'swearing.....his videos ect. They all represent a great deal of a secret society that he's in. Would jay spend millions to give internet bloggers a slap inthe face? No.......I don't believe so. As something as serious as this, he can lose countless of fans and he can find him self back at the bottom withpeople not looking for him anymore (R-Kelly).......point is, jay can come out and deny any of this and continue to be on top. The fact that he isn't istelling us that he believes some what in it. The latest video is very disturbing/Weird. As far as people saying "who cares, how does it affectyou"......well it doesn't. However, it does affect the future and the next generation to come. What IF they succeeded with people believing in thesatan worshiper and the Illuminati crap? To me that sounds like destruction and violence all over the world. Would you want your family members/future familyto be apart of that? I'm just saying......there is a lot of stuff human beings cannot explain, and there are things the GOVERNMENT will not say...and youguys know this. To say that its "crazy" that jay is on some next level @%% with freemason.....your the crazy ones because anything is possible.I'm not saying that he is....nor am I saying that he isn't. However, I am saying that there IS a secret Society out there and that the Illuminati wantsto brain wash everybody.

You think "Life" is all about viewing things through the naked eye? F outta here. Read between the lines.

So, let's say Jay was responding to those that call him a Free Mason, say he's a part of a cult, etc. That's one thing, but what about all of thepeople that do NOT know about that and watch this video? They're gonna say @+#?! Get that devil worshiping !%!# off the TV!! This video is obviously goingfor another type of audience, but just a thought. And Jaguar agreed that this is a good video to promote their automobile?

And why can he respond to critics about his beliefs, but he's "too big" to respond to The Game just straight up?

Back
Top Bottom