*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Dudes really be overanalyzing everything.
laugh.gif

Cant wait for even more Jay Z the devil's rapper or illuminati's number one soldier speculations.
laugh.gif

"You only know what you see....you don't understand what it takes to beme.

I'm trapped. The whole world against me in fact but ain't no turning back. Bring it on."

2wozsx4.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Now you making sense. I said it to you before you gotta explain to these dudes that its not all evil its about enlightenment. When you drop knowledge and dontfully explain its purpose it kinda fans the conspiracy fire. I dont even know if you realize it.

You don't analyze music or music videos...you analyze life and the messages reveal themselves to you.

"Its the Gift and the Curse"

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yo Haze do you watch Lost?
Nah but people have told me that theres a lot of stuff beneath the surface of those episodes.

Originally Posted by cartune

Now you making sense. I said it to you before you gotta explain to these dudes that its not all evil its about enlightenment. When you drop knowledge and dont fully explain its purpose it kinda fans the conspiracy fire. I dont even know if you realize it.

Seems like either way its a lose/lose...feel me?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Was there a metaphysical explanation for him growing his hair out?
Sampson.

A lot of the *@@$ Jay-Z does is rituals.

But people still sit here and spew ignorance. Haze just did a whole soliloquy, then a dude quotes one thing he said and posted in big letters.

Like come on ...

"All black everything ... Black cards, black cars
All black everything
And our girls are blackbirds
Ridin' with they dillingers
I'd get more in depth
If you boys really real enough

This is la familia, I'll explain later
But for now let me get back to this pape
r"

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Was there a metaphysical explanation for him growing his hair out?
Yeah thats one of the most basic and well know "rituals" in the occult/mystic.

Remember what sampson's hair was...

HowatSam.jpg

Its the basis behind long hair being a staple in Heavy Metal.

Black_sabbath.jpg

Similarly why Rastas/Muslim/Isrealites/Hindu don't cut their facial hair/locks

Rasta-Man-Dreadlocked.jpg
rabbi-weiss-002.jpg
jata2.jpg

Rumor has it that Bowie kept his hair and fingernail clippings in the fridge of Michael Lippman's home where he was living then, so they could not fall into the hands of those he thought wished to put spells on him.

"With no whiskers like a rat....compared to Beans you wack.
"

28srcdd.jpg

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Dudes have no lives

I don't care if Jay came out and said he's the devil himself and hes out to corrupt all our souls

my opinion wouldn't change and would still listen to all of his work
Dudes have no lives....ut you ride Ben Ballers d_ all day.

Getting giddy at the thought of him replying to you.

F_ outta here.
laugh.gif

I still listen to his work to. Hes one of my favorite artists.

But who is even saying devil worshiping though? I never said that once, ever. You dudes are still getting this *##+ confused.

Occult Symbolism doesn't equal Satanism.

Aren't you still in High School my dude?

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

But who is even saying devil worshiping though? I never said that once, ever. You dudes are still getting this *##+ confused.

Son is an idiot looking for attention.

Don't mind him.

Mad dudes in here want your attention Haze. They won't stop posting as much as they find it funny and don't care
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

sorry, "occult symbolism".
You aren't even saying anything ... why are you still here?

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Jay, I saw he's the greatest ever ... so what are you really saying?

Who's trying to discredit him? If anything this just shows how more in-depth he is ...

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

All the times Jay been accused of being a Freemason its because of subliminal/covert images but he just all of a sudden makes them so blatant in this video... really so all the people who are so "enlightened" can't seem to figure out this is basic satire. Jay has never had an independant videographer like Sam Brown shot his videos.. dont think thats mere coincidence. He's been hearing the mur murs about him being a devil worshiper/ freemason so why not go do a video and stoke the flames even more. Like Ghostface said yall some smart dumb n----s.
Honestly dukes what difference does it make ... I think what some of you guys are caught up in is the concept that someone is trying to do something too you, when the only person they are or aren't doing something to or for is themself ... If you're a casualty of the outcome makes little difference to them ... So if what you get out of it is that its a school yard prank on conspiracy theorists or that someone else thinks it's his own way of washing away the last decade, while conjuring merits of future success and immortality in this one, either way it makes no difference too his ritual
The only question I have is why can't it be both at the same time?

I didn't see this post before.

Well said.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Mad dudes in here want your attention Haze. They won't stop posting as much as they find it funny and don't care
laugh.gif
smh.gif
It is funny homie but I try my best stay humble.

^

You know how clowns do...

I would like to state that I enjoy most of your post but I have a simple question what is the point of all this symbolism? Why would someone like Jay, Nas, orBig Daddy K.A.N.E. but symbolism in their rhymes and videos? Is it brag or is are they trying to enlighten the youth? I guess you can say i'm asking iswhat's the point?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It is funny homie but I try my best stay humble.

Haze tried being humble, humble get no respect. (c) Malice

Originally Posted by RedMan

^

You know how clowns do...

I would like to state that I enjoy most of your post but I have a simple question what is the point of all this symbolism? Why would someone like Jay, Nas, or Big Daddy K.A.N.E. but symbolism in their rhymes and videos? Is it brag or is are they trying to enlighten the youth? I guess you can say i'm asking is what's the point?

Thank you fam.
Its not about sci-fi type brainwashing more about superimposing a particular form of understanding over yours. So that when you see a shape or symbol yourbrain moves toward the given information that was input behind that symbol. The cross would be a universally automatically recognized symbol withoutChristianity because it reflects a basic structure of existence. Duality and opposing polarities. Just like when you see this..

nazi.gif

You automatically, think of this...

hitler460.jpg

But the reality is that is based off of this universal and timless symbol....
lebanon_Baalbeck_jupiter_temple_swastika.jpg

Check the video that I posted from Brother Raashid on Page 7. He explains it better than I ever could.

Essentially, symbols are the highest from of communication on this 3 dimensional plane. The saying " a picture says a thousand words" is true. I cansay the word "tree" to you and it will be just another noun in a sentence but if I show you a picture of a tree..you brain will automatically conjureup a million thoughts, memories and experiences from the image.

Metaphysically speaking...
Sacred geometry is the morphogenic structure behind all reality.
Symbols and shapes can represent the totality of existence.

Vesica_Piscis_Great_Pyramid_Earth_Grid.jpg

01.jpg
zygote.jpg
VitruvianMan.jpg

DNA_double_helix_horizontal.png
spiral-galaxy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom