*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Worst video of the decade.

this comment had me
roll.gif
. just for that im not even checking out this video
laugh.gif

and the thing about some of you (i.e. Haze) is that you calling other dudes ignorant like you ACTUALLY KNOW that there's something going down...say Jay wasone of these dudes and throwing these little subliminals to us, what the !@!* does it matter if the only dudes that "get it" are people likeyou...nobody else cares fam

Yo Haze and GTEK... !*@% all the *@$% the rest talkin... this is good stuff

Whether Jay is in the Illuminati/Freemasons or whatever... doesnt matter. The images in the video were put in for a reason.

They were meant to be analyzed so why not analyze them?

This stuff is enlightening... but nobody is forcing you to believe it... and if you dont, why keep posting here? Thats stupid.

But Haze, GTEK... i seen Kneesh in here
nerd.gif
... keep goin. My third eye is open

Why do y'all keep saying "subliminal". It's in the video for us to see, pg1 nothing subliminal or secretive about that. Y'all need toread a bible or something.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why do y'all keep saying "subliminal". It's in the video for us to see, pg1 nothing subliminal or secretive about that. Y'all need to read a bible or something.

The blatant-Ness of it makes it subliminal...its in there for one of two reasons...your either on the side that thinks its satire or the side that thinks hovis confirming his allegiance to the devil lol Being in the middle I guess means u see the enlightenment in the video but also sees the ploy to keep buzz

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

and the thing about some of you (i.e. Haze) is that you calling other dudes ignorant like you ACTUALLY KNOW that there's something going down...say Jay was one of these dudes and throwing these little subliminals to us, what the !@!* does it matter if the only dudes that "get it" are people like you...nobody else cares fam
QFE

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Flaming basketballs is just Jay showing that he's going to take over the NBA....through Lebron who is apart of the secret society.

The underlying theme of basketball is shown throughout the video (the girl basketball player)

The moving bricks in the background is masonry....and a drug reference.

White dude with black on his face is showing that white people are becoming black...black (evil)
Easily the best post in this thread.

Reply of the Year, early.

I've finally managed to dig through this thread for the more meaningful responses. Having done so:

-I'm more given to the idea that the different face-paint on certain characters faces was more so to emphasize an old maxim and its place in the video:"Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil." It made the song even more cohesive with the stark elements used in the clip.

-Also, I noticing something that many have already cited, especially within the last couple of pages or so: When you attack one's belief system, theyimmediately get serious and take it personally. It's human nature. So instead of people taking insights on certain subjects the wrong way, it would be ineveryone's best interest to listen to each other and try to enlighten one another about things we didn't know before. Otherwise, don't openthreads like these at all. Go response to the random frivolous topic in the General forum about nothing.

-I found Huey's post where he mentioned the Five Percenters interesting, because he also mentioned the little-known Nuwaubians. They got a bad rep in myhometown for heads of the local branch using their titles to enjoy more... carnal pleasures, if you will. In any event, they also were an organization thattried to cater to the local Black community that spoke of metaphysics, and Black freemasonry, if nothing else.

When it's all said and done, I can say two things: I never liked Jigga the person, because I can't respect any human being that would dare callthemselves "God," in any estimation. (I could probably make an excuse for Rakim, but that's a whole different story.) And perhaps more telling,like Jay responded to that person in the excerpt in the interview that was posted: I don't consider myself a religious person so much as I, LES..., is aspiritual person. And I think that's what someone like Huey is trying to convey. No one along those lines---at least generally speaking--is going to orwants to openly say, I operate under a darker, higher power, but seeing as how things have changed in today's society, there are certainly people that do.

Draw your own conclusions... Or just throw away the paper you're drawing on altogether.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Now you making sense. I said it to you before you gotta explain to these dudes that its not all evil its about enlightenment. When you drop knowledge and dont fully explain its purpose it kinda fans the conspiracy fire. I dont even know if you realize it.

Seems like either way its a lose/lose...feel me?

I see...

I'm not saying Jay is worshiping anything but why some people think its impossible?

And what happened to a video that fit a song?

Drake got bashed for "Best I ever had" and it was about a mvp on his female bball team.. Reasonable concept..

Why isn't Jay getting bashed for throwing symbols..."On to the Next one"... That vid don't even fit lol

Back
Top Bottom