nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yea thats him
Didn't even notice till I payed close attention.

man imagine a smoke out session with haze....ur cranium will implode
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw haze...u got any literature suggestions about metaphysics?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This video is OBVIOUSLY high budget.

I like this video JUST BECAUSE of the high quality angles and shots....

I bet yall, that Jay-Z told the director he was to do something totally different and not something Sean Carter has done before...

Then SAM BROWN took it UPON HIMSELF to do all that weird stuff.

Those are my thoughts.
smile.gif

I agree 10000000000000%.

The internet really will be the downfall of civilization. There are way too many people out there with completely ridiculous ideas that now have a medium to express those ideas through.

Some of you consider Youtube and Wikipedia as serious, infallible sources and I find that more disturbing than a music video that goes outside the misogynistic, materialistic norms.

Co-sign.

Yo hazze bruh....PUT ME ON...the !$#* you was referring to on page 10 is veryy interesting..

Haze is honestly the most intellectual/knowledgeable cat I might have ever seen on NT. Keep doing your thing fam.
pimp.gif

And *%#% the haters (I honestly think most of them don't have the mental capacity to grasp ANYTHING related to what you are presenting
laugh.gif
smh.gif
).

Again, MAJOR PROPS my dude!
smokin.gif

some of you guys are either not very intelligent or just willingly ignorant. maybe i've been spoiled by the environments i've been around, because iassumed that most people would be able to pick up on these things when the facts were placed right in front of them. but now i can see why half of NT isstruggling to finish community college.

there are obvious undertones in this video. when you initially watched the video, you noticed that there was undeniable intentional symbolism in the video, butyou covered it up in your minds by making jokes or insulting the people in the thread who were trying to discuss the possibilities. why take that route?

don't be afraid.. Haze & co are not saying that Jay-Z is a big bad demon and he's coming for you and your family, so stop being afraid to delveinto what is going on behind the scenes. obviously there is symbolism in the video, and Jay-Z has a similar trend of symbolism in many of his other songs andvideos. if you have any desire to grow intellectually, there's no reason why you shouldn't seek to know why he includes those things in his music andpersona.

Visually the video looked incredible.
Found a HD version of it....from the looks of it they did very minute green screen on this. the wires in motion,the milk sequences & the drummer had me
eek.gif

epic thread

major knowledge dropped in here..yet dudes just tryna get at haze

jay put everything out there for us to see, then we got n's in here ASSISTING you w/ the breakdown of it,

YET,

u still denying it

keep spittin that truth yall..my ears (and my third eye i guess
laugh.gif
) areopen

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

don't be afraid.. Haze & co are not saying that Jay-Z is a big bad demon and he's coming for you and your family, so stop being afraid to delve into what is going on behind the scenes. obviously there is symbolism in the video, and Jay-Z has a similar trend of symbolism in many of his other songs and videos. if you have any desire to grow intellectually, there's no reason why you shouldn't seek to know why he includes those things in his music and persona.
this is exactly my stance...i know most of whats on the surface, but my dude Hazze came with knowledge.

with this video..there's no turning back for jay now

anything that may have flew over ppl's head in the mainstream..won't anymore

the $%+! in this vid is so BLATANT

the timing is also crazy..RIGHT at the beginning of the year?

perhaps 2010 is the year that jay is going to say !*@@ it n just start talking about it

he's such a transcendent figure that his beliefs/associations will have a global impact

idk man..it's 6 am n this is just what i'm feelin at the time, know what i mean?

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
don't be afraid.. Haze & co are not saying that Jay-Z is a big bad demon and he's coming for you and your family, so stop being afraid to delve into what is going on behind the scenes. obviously there is symbolism in the video, and Jay-Z has a similar trend of symbolism in many of his other songs and videos. if you have any desire to grow intellectually, there's no reason why you shouldn't seek to know why he includes those things in his music and persona.

roll.gif
are yall *+$+%++ serious? dropping knowledge? i swear this is somefunny stuff ... so because a rapper decides hes gonna play up some *+@%$+!# symbolism we all of a sudden are stupid if we deny it or laugh at it?

i keep seeing "grow intellectually" and "gain some knowledge"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
of what? lets be real here ... its a dude who is intrigued with some symbolism and is playing it up ... case closed ... 98% of this *+@%$+!# wasstarted without jay knowing a damn thing about it ... now he wants to run with all the "conspiracies" and keep his name in your mouth ...

+@$#*% are baffled off some simple, obvious bull *%%% ... straight comedy
roll.gif

edit... o my dear lord ...

MeloVP wrote:

perhaps 2010 is the year that jay is going to say !*@@ it n just start talking about it

he's such a transcendent figure that his beliefs/associations will have a global impact

idk man..it's 6 am n this is just what i'm feelin at the time, know what i mean?

laugh.gif
... seriously
indifferent.gif

All this knowledge being dropped is great but can I get info on Jay's jacket though?
laugh.gif

Talib @RealTalibKweli is going EXTRA hard on these fraud theorists on Twitter... love it.

Oh man that video above is by far the stupidest sh-- i've seen thus far.

Its so sad how impressionable the human mind is... the same ones who are ahead of the curve are the ones gullible enough to believe what they read in"opinion"--not fact based books and misleading videos. Cats graduate from the College of Youtube and Wikipedia, read a couple books an now theirexperts on occult/secret societies... speak on metaphysics like their Thales or something. Look how Haze just posted a few articles with pics and how cats runwith it like its gospel because it APPEARS that he knows what he's talking about instead of learning for their own... thats why I can't take yallserious do your OWN research and gain an informed opinion.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

an analysis
Still cant explain those falling bballs though haha...This is definitely�is an "artsy" vid�for Jay.��
roll.gif
�@ dude saying Jay getting his�Lady�GaGa on.� I gotta agree with the peoplesaying�whether Jay is in to the illumanti or not, its his life not mine.� If people choose to support him or not�I'm sure he doesn't care the dude isset for life.�

��

cool video.

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

roll.gif
are yall *+$+%++ serious? dropping knowledge? i swear this is some funny stuff ... so because a rapper decides hes gonna play up some *+@%$+!# symbolism we all of a sudden are stupid if we deny it or laugh at it?

i keep seeing "grow intellectually" and "gain some knowledge"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
of what? lets be real here ... its a dude who is intrigued with some symbolism and is playing it up ... case closed ... 98% of this *+@%$+!# was started without jay knowing a damn thing about it ... now he wants to run with all the "conspiracies" and keep his name in your mouth ...

+@$#*% are baffled off some simple, obvious bull *%%% ... straight comedy
roll.gif

edit... o my dear lord ...

MeloVP wrote:

laugh.gif
... seriously
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

All this knowledge being dropped is great but can I get info on Jay's jacket though?
laugh.gif

word.

i saw the thread before the vid so i was expecting it to be bad but i thought it was good. Def out there/artsy/gaga type. Like somebody said they will have afield day with this video. Reminds me of the 99 problems video times 5.

Back
Top Bottom