*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

"I break bread with the late heads,
picking their brains for angles on
all the evils that the game'll do ..."

youngjazojayz.jpg

wvo5dg.png

So from what Haze explained, Jay-z is not a feemason or Illuminati, He practices metaphysics, correct?

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
don't be afraid.. Haze & co are not saying that Jay-Z is a big bad demon and he's coming for you and your family, so stop being afraid to delve into what is going on behind the scenes. obviously there is symbolism in the video, and Jay-Z has a similar trend of symbolism in many of his other songs and videos. if you have any desire to grow intellectually, there's no reason why you shouldn't seek to know why he includes those things in his music and persona.

roll.gif
are yall *+$+%++ serious? dropping knowledge? i swear this is some funny stuff ... so because a rapper decides hes gonna play up some *+@%$+!# symbolism we all of a sudden are stupid if we deny it or laugh at it?

i keep seeing "grow intellectually" and "gain some knowledge"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
of what? lets be real here ... its a dude who is intrigued with some symbolism and is playing it up ... case closed ... 98% of this *+@%$+!# was started without jay knowing a damn thing about it ... now he wants to run with all the "conspiracies" and keep his name in your mouth ...

+@$#*% are baffled off some simple, obvious bull *%%% ... straight comedy
roll.gif

edit... o my dear lord ...

MeloVP wrote:
with this video..there's no turning back for jay now

anything that may have flew over ppl's head in the mainstream..won't anymore

the $%+! in this vid is so BLATANT

the timing is also crazy..RIGHT at the beginning of the year?

perhaps 2010 is the year that jay is going to say !*@@ it n just start talking about it

he's such a transcendent figure that his beliefs/associations will have a global impact

idk man..it's 6 am n this is just what i'm feelin at the time, know what i mean?

laugh.gif
... seriously
indifferent.gif

fool #+! !*%*#

"Guidance I never had that, streets was my second home
Welcomed me with open arms provided a place to crash at
A place to study math at, matter fact I learned it all
Burnt it all this music is where I bury the ashes at"

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The Five Percent began as an offshoot of the NOI (Nation of Islam) back in 1964 by Clarence 13X who was a minister in Mosque no. 7 under the tutelege of Malcolm X. The movement was started because Clarence 13X rejected the notion that Wallace Fard was God Incarnate (see NOI). He began teaching that the black man himself was god. Five Percenters also depart from NOI in their teaching of the Supreme Alphabet and Supreme Mathematics, an arcane system devised by Clarence 13X wherein each letter or numeral denotes a concept with an accompanying parable. "A" stands for Allah, "B" is Be or Born, "C" is See and so on. This process is known as "dropping science".[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Supreme Mathematics - teaches that numbers 0-9 means:
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
[/font]

kanye_shrug.png

I was listening to Jay today at work, i had my ears open, he's alot deeper than i thought.....

Originally Posted by awwsome

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The Five Percent began as an offshoot of the NOI (Nation of Islam) back in 1964 by Clarence 13X who was a minister in Mosque no. 7 under the tutelege of Malcolm X. The movement was started because Clarence 13X rejected the notion that Wallace Fard was God Incarnate (see NOI). He began teaching that the black man himself was god. Five Percenters also depart from NOI in their teaching of the Supreme Alphabet and Supreme Mathematics, an arcane system devised by Clarence 13X wherein each letter or numeral denotes a concept with an accompanying parable. "A" stands for Allah, "B" is Be or Born, "C" is See and so on. This process is known as "dropping science".[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Supreme Mathematics - teaches that numbers 0-9 means:
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
[/font]

kanye_shrug.png

You're beginning to understand the relevance of spirituality in golden age hip-hop. Dropping knowledge had a whole different meaning toMC's back then than it does to rappers today, which is one reason I feel like hip-hop as a whole is suffering. Dudes don't know their history...

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
[/font]

kanye_shrug.png
You're beginning to understand the relevance of spirituality in golden age hip-hop. Dropping knowledge had a whole different meaning to MC's back then than it does to rappers today, which is one reason I feel like hip-hop as a whole is suffering. Dudes don't know their history...

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

So from what Haze explained, Jay-z is not a feemason or Illuminati, He practices metaphysics, correct?

Some mason lodges teach some of this stuff but doesnt necessarily mean Jay is a mason he could be or he could be a dude like Haze or many others who know thisstuff but arent affiliated with masons.

I'm a young dude (17) but even though i missed that era, I listen to a lot of Wu, Nas, AZ, Rakim.
I've always heard the knowledge but i didn't recognize what they were saying, it was just words to me.
But ever since i started reading up & researching knowledge of self i'm starting to see & realize a lot more....

Originally Posted by bay1591

Don't drink the kool-aid.

I'm a young dude (17) but even though i missed that era, I listen to a lot of Wu, Nas, AZ, Rakim.
I've always heard the knowledge but i didn't recognize what they were saying, it was just words to me.
But ever since i started reading up & researching knowledge of self i'm starting to see & realize a lot more....
Didn't know you were 17 ... I am too.

"And when I perish ... the meek shall inherit the earth ...
Until that time, it's on and poppin' ... chuuuuch."

eek.gif
I always lurk these threads, and I can say there has to be validity to these statements.

"As sure as this, Earth is turning souls burning
in search of higher learning turning in every direction seeking direction"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Didn't know you were 17 ... I am too.

"And when I perish ... the meek shall inherit the earth ...
Until that time, it's on and poppin' ... chuuuuch."
Shame more girls our age aren't more like you.

"Since diapershad nothin to live for like them lifers but
Makin sure every $!%## stay rich within my cipher
We paid the price to circular success they turned my mic up
I'm 'bout to hit these %$+#*# wit some %#$# that a light they life up
If every $!%## in your clique is rich your clique is rugged
Nobody will fall cause everyone would be each others crutches
I hope you fools choose to listen I drop jewels bust it
These are the rules I follow in my life you gotta love it"

I dumb down for my audience
And double my dollars

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

It would be interesting to see an interview with Jay about this video.

Everyone keeps saying this like he cant
simply brush it off and dismiss it.

on a second viewing i really realllly like this video. the imagery is obviously intentional, but i think it's more just something jay is intrigued andcurious about, much like all of you are. he's not a fool, he hears what people say and he's running with it. jay isn't in a secret society.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Haze, has Kanye ever done any of this +@@%?
nerd.gif

that whole live perfomrance he did with pyramids was pretty suggestive.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

on a second viewing i really realllly like this video. the imagery is obviously intentional, but i think it's more just something jay is intrigued and curious about, much like all of you are. he's not a fool, he hears what people say and he's running with it. jay isn't in a secret society.

nerd.gif

Daft Punk's signature is the pyramid if thats what youre getting at

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Nako XL

on a second viewing i really realllly like this video. the imagery is obviously intentional, but i think it's more just something jay is intrigued and curious about, much like all of you are. he's not a fool, he hears what people say and he's running with it. jay isn't in a secret society.

nerd.gif

Daft Punk's signature is the pyramid if thats what youre getting at
eh i know, but there were other things about the performance that i remembered people talking about. the pyramids are all i can recall right now.

i'm not really into all the conspiracy theory business so it's hard for me to remember, i was just tryna answer dude's question.

Good business awwsome. Thats what life is all about right there. The never ending search for truth, wisdom andunderstanding.

Keep trodding forward, doors will open up for you and truth will reveal herself to you.

Read the first couple pages of Proverbs y'all...you can't tell me it doesn't relate tothis topic and posts in this thread almost perfectly.

this dude jay is either playing with the freemason rumors or hes just putting it all out there now

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

an analysis

I dont think you people watched this. Its so much symbolism...from the new roc nation logo which is a pagan logo...the all seeing eye being on rocawearclothing...you have to be aware...while this might not affect you directly the power of influence is strong... be aware of what you intake... ....why have ahoody on that has a qoute from a satanist?

Back
Top Bottom