*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

don't be afraid.. Haze & co are not saying that Jay-Z is a big bad demon and he's coming for you and your family, so stop being afraid to delve into what is going on behind the scenes.
For me, this brings up another point.

Who the !+%* cares, you know? So what if he is an Illuminatus? It doesn't affect me, and it doesn't make him a bad human being.

Conversely,
laugh.gif
at dudes talking about "Whaaaat?! I'm done withJay and his music now."
Please, your pastor is probably a mason.

I now see why Fox News is the leading news source in America. Propaganda is easily digested from an impressionable public.

RealTalibKweli @joannarh Speculation is not knowledge.It is the opposite of knowledge.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Conversely,
laugh.gif
at dudes talking about "Whaaaat?! I'm done with Jay and his music now."
Please, your pastor is probably a mason.

That's real spit right there, Talib kept it funky. I've heard a few of those "I'm done with his music" responses. It'sfunny to me cause almost everyone knows a mason, whether they know it or not. What I also find funny is that if Jay were a rock star we would not be havingthis discussion.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

man imagine a smoke out session with haze....ur cranium will implode
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw haze...u got any literature suggestions about metaphysics?
yea, i wanna read more about it too...

@AlanTheChemist

Hov just called me. I looked at my caller ID, it said 'illuminati 666-6666'. *+** I knew it.

this thread is a daily dose of LOLZ...

The video analyzing it had me in TEARS. That guy was absolutely horrible. The misinterpretations were hilarious.

Ok

I've been on these threads for a long time about jay and all that...and I'm not that religious generally so I know when it takes a while for things toconvince me...but jigga may or may not be in some secret organization or not...but dude DEFINITELY had those symbols int he forever young AND the on to thenext one video...its just so obvious...come on man...

I appreciate the aesthetic cause its already video of the year to me (
laugh.gif
) cause I doubt anything could touch the depth of just precision and talent there butits just so blatant though.

Check how funny style some of these cats are...how else do you get knowledge on a subject other than reading books and anlyzing the info? Talking bout I'mactin like Thales...come on son. First you discrediting everything I said then you throwing out unprovoked compliments disguised as insults. Did I saysomething that offended you personally? Did I tell anyone that there was truth in those sentiment or that I believed all of it to be true and applicable toeveryones life?... Or did I just put the info out there? I don't even see anyone saying that they believed what I wrote, just that they were appreciativeof the information...and that somehow rubbed you the wrong way?

You stay postin about politics and such in general...are you Henry Kissinger or Wolf Blitzer? You spent time in the Oval office? Or did you read someinformation and come to your own conclusions?

Grown men with little girl tendencies. If you take issue with the info I posted then scream at me but all that sneak dissing is corny.

_s fear what they don't understand.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Talib @RealTalibKweli is going EXTRA hard on these fraud theorists on Twitter... love it.

but he pretty much backed up everything Haze was talking about...im jus saying

its so obvious i dont know why people still comin up wit excuses for and meat ridin him so much. he obviously freemason from readin wat haze said. i can t waitto hear wat he says about the video..but its obvious so stop arguein that he isnt freemason and just accept it

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Talib @RealTalibKweli is going EXTRA hard on these fraud theorists on Twitter... love it.

Oh man that video above is by far the stupidest sh-- i've seen thus far.

Its so sad how impressionable the human mind is... the same ones who are ahead of the curve are the ones gullible enough to believe what they read in "opinion"--not fact based books and misleading videos. Cats graduate from the College of Youtube and Wikipedia, read a couple books an now their experts on occult/secret societies... speak on metaphysics like their Thales or something. Look how Haze just posted a few articles with pics and how cats run with it like its gospel because it APPEARS that he knows what he's talking about instead of learning for their own... thats why I can't take yall serious do your OWN research and gain an informed opinion.
You still posting!? We like 15 pages deep and you haven't offered a single shred of evidence to combat or disprove the overwhelming truth thathas been right in front of you. Instead you've consistently tried to discredit Haze as some type of internet pseudo-intellectual, while labeling anyone whoeven halfway investigates the obvious message(s) in the video a "youtube scholar" or any of theother many witty insults your posts are riddled with.

After all the knowledge thats been offered to you, you still classify it as uneducated dogma and have rejected every opportunity to educate yourself in a fieldwhere you clearly aren't, all for the sake of your insane belief that Jay (and/or the director) put this much thought, effort, time, and money into thisvideo just to be funny.... That is the definition of IGNORANT.

You been a clown muh dude

i seen somebody ask and the reason why no one ever gives white artists flack for having satanic stuff in there videos is because in my opinion white peopleaccept it(no offense to anyone). example people like marylyn manson, hes kinda big in the white community cause they like all that devil stuff. Black peopledont accept it ! so wen u see somebody uve grown up listen to putting demonic things in there video we dont like it. Heavy Metal doesnt get any flack for theredevil Sh** beause black folk dont listen to Heavy Metal..duhh. another example at the VMAs when Jack Black was prayin to the devil and told everbody to put updevil horns, alot of the white people did it ,but the black people were like +%%???

Im not doing the back and forth thing but it's clear that Jay practices some type of Masonary or symobolism type thing. Jaz-O even admits it on some WSHHinterview.

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

i seen somebody ask and the reason why no one ever gives white artists flack for having satanic stuff in there videos is because in my opinion white people accept it(no offense to anyone). example people like marylyn manson, hes kinda big in the white community cause they like all that devil stuff. Black people dont accept it ! so wen u see somebody uve grown up listen to putting demonic things in there video we dont like it. Heavy Metal doesnt get any flack for there devil Sh** beause black folk dont listen to Heavy Metal..duhh. another example at the VMAs when Jack Black was prayin to the devil and told everbody to put up devil horns, alot of the white people did it ,but the black people were like +%%???

nah not at all

Why is Talib Kweli talking? Ask him about the Mos Def video ... they're cool. He's being hypocritical and dumb.

You guys are so quick to dismiss things off, where did you guys grow up?

It's one thing to not believe things you hear, but they're making this stuff visual.

How can you seriously say you don't see these images?

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Why is Talib Kweli talking? Ask him about the Mos Def video ... they're cool. He's being hypocritical and dumb.

You guys are so quick to dismiss things off, where did you guys grow up?

It's one thing to not believe things you hear, but they're making this stuff visual.

How can you seriously say you don't see these images?
Talib was combating the DEVIL notions but supporting the ones that allude to ENLIGHTENMENT.

Talib knows whats up.

"Now i'm so enlightened i might glow in the dark."

Hov been telling us if you listening.

Back
Top Bottom