*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

hidin freemason ties we off that
e6omir.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont understand if he had an upside down cross or something blasphemous maybe ill be on some
eek.gif
. But im looking at a rock and roll esque video with a blackguy wearing a Jesus piece chain how is this evil. This is my 5th time watching it video is cool to me risky as hell tho

Originally Posted by illfrozn

2n04ta1.jpg

@!% IS THAT?!?!?!

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects.

That says BP3 to you???? I could see it throughout the video, but not with that image ...

Ok, so if that's not what is says to you then what do you think it means?

There are probably unlimited ways to interpret that, why not go with the one that makes the most sense. Clearly they couldn't have done it the exact sameway as the others because the cross would have looked odd on its side.
I dont understand if he had an upside down cross or something blasphemous maybe ill be on some
eek.gif
. But im looking at a rock and roll esque video with a black guy wearing a Jesus piece chain how is this evil. This is my 5th time watching it video is cool to me risky different as hell tho
Fixed. This is not risky. Risky is half naked women on stripper poles getting money thrown at them. This, this is different, artistic, and abreath of fresh air.

Its BLATANT.......what are you ppl who saying we're reaching talking about? Are you blind or do you really really not want to see it?

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH. Jay getting his Lady Gaga on. Video is pretty disturbing
How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at 2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects. This is just one of those instances. Reaching @%@ dudes on here.
laugh.gif

The theme is freemasonry. How the *$+! am I reaching when there's a one second depiction of an actual cross with 2 bullets on the side of it. *$+! outtahere!

As serious as I'm trying to take this, there's a N on SOHH posting as the devil in the 'On To The Next One' thread, I can't stop laughingat this *$!$!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at 2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects. This is just one of those instances. Reaching @%@ dudes on here.
laugh.gif

The theme is freemasonry. How the *$+! am I reaching when there's a one second depiction of an actual cross with 2 bullets on the side of it. *$+! outta here!

And what exactly does that have to do with Freemasonry?

I just wanna know what the basketballs meant. I mean I can see Jay telling the director to come up with the treatment like I want my new Jag in it, some girlsdancing and basketballs gotta have basketballs. then the director came up with this %+@!?

1 thing I don't understand is how come rock artists can have all types of symbolism and lyrics mentioning devil worship and things of that ilk and whenasked they respond with some " I'm not really a devil worshiper" response and its a non-issue so much so that those artists get to go on networkslike Fox and CNN and portrayed in a positive light, while rappers with some suggestive material that never portray the devil in a positive light get so muchscrutiny?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Here we go.

laugh.gif
@ the cats that don't realize that this vid is blatant a swipe atall the rent-a-secretsociety-experts

As serious as I'm trying to take this, there's a N on SOHH posting as the devil in the 'On To The Next One' thread, I can't stop laughing at this *$!$!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Christopher Browns? lol.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The theme is freemasonry. How the *$+! am I reaching when there's a one second depiction of an actual cross with 2 bullets on the side of it. *$+! outta here!

Jay-Z-thouwilt.jpg

Okay smart guy..you tell me what those words on Jay-Z's sweatshirt represent? Better yet tell me where that slogan is from or better yet who...? Becausethere's a deep meaning in those words..

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

1 thing I don't understand is how come rock artists can have all types of symbolism and lyrics mentioning devil worship and things of that ilk and when asked they respond with some " I'm not really a devil worshiper" response and its a non-issue so much so that those artists get to go on networks like Fox and CNN and portrayed in a positive light, while rappers with some suggestive material that never portray the devil in a positive light get so much scrutiny?

hmmm good point never thought of that.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Why are you always trying to argue against the obvious my dude?
Because quite frankly it isn't that obvious.

In some instances I'd totally agree, like the Supermagic video, but this? Seriously? It's a creative video with some symbolism. Am I saying there'sNO symbolism in the video? Of course not, but people are looking at things and talking out of their @*#+$ because they have no clue what they're speakingon.

In all honesty, I'd love to hear what you think about it since you have a great deal of knowledge to share on the subject of the occult and things of thatnature. For instance, how are the bullets and the cross a symbol of immortality? I see the picture you posted under it, but I must be missing something.

Are yall really that bored and paranoid to try to find %!!* in Jay-Z or whoever else's video. Okay, he's a freemason, we get it. Now, how does thataffect you? I could care less. OPEN YOUR EYES my %!#

Originally Posted by cartune

I just wanna know what the basketballs meant. I mean I can see Jay telling the director to come up with the treatment like I want my new Jag in it, some girls dancing and basketballs gotta have basketballs. then the director came up with this %+@!?

BRON LEAVEING THE CAVS.. THAT WAS KINDA OBVIOUS SO THE REST OF THE WORLD COULD WATCH AND THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO. THE BASKETBALLS WITH FIRE WAS THE SIMPLE PART

DUDES TOMORROW YALL SEE JAYZ NEW VIDEO WITH THE FIRE BALLS..BRON IS ON TO THE NEXT ONE 2010 HERE WE COME ny ny ny ny........................
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jay-Z-thouwilt.jpg

Okay smart guy..you tell me what those words on Jay-Z's sweatshirt represent? Better yet tell me where that slogan is from or better yet who...? Because there's a deep meaning in those words..

It's Crowley. Is that from the video? Oh wait...

Originally Posted by Rafool

As serious as I'm trying to take this, there's a N on SOHH posting as the devil in the 'On To The Next One' thread, I can't stop laughing at this *$!$!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Christopher Browns? lol.....
He got me dying too, but "Baphomet" is the Devil
laugh.gif
. Fool told that other *$%%@ Christopher Browns "We'll be in touch" when he said he was gonna join the illuminati
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom