*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

HipHopDoc09 wrote:
watch

Originally Posted by iloveapple

has there ever been an interview with Jay being asked about the rumors?

Jay-Z: "He should be arrested, seriously. My position is not unlike anyone else who ascends to the top of their field. That comes with the game. But that's crazy. That might be the craziest one I've had."

Egypt: "But do you go to church?"

Jay-Z: "Nah, I'm more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion."

^ TYPIN IN ALL CAPS LIKE ANOTHER DUMB #+% NTER
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Worst video of the decade.
Which one, though?

laugh.gif

I liked this on some real %@*+. Not a lot of camel. Bold attempt. Very different. I mean I don't understand this %@*+ and don't care to but it'snot bad bad.

Who directed this?

It was definitely weird, can't really say I liked/disliked it. Not what I expected at all, looked more like a rock video. Hopefully he'll break it downto us in the future, cuz something tells me there's a ton of hidden messages in there.

Jay probably hired some legendary weird director to make him a video that could be talked about. I don't even care about the symbolism in this video. Jayis weird for this one.

I DONTKNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES BUT HERE WE GO

IF SOMEONE CAN BLOW THIS UP AND SHOW PEOPLE DUDE ON SUM OTHER %#*

now this is proof to all u jay fans that ur dude is involved in that type of !#!#....

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH. Jay getting his Lady Gaga on. Video is pretty disturbing
How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

16201258.png

It looks like Jesus' face is resting within another figures face as well.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

How is it disturbing? It's creative, artistic, and different. People really do hate everything they can't understand.

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

What in the %%%# was that.

I was freaked out the whole damn video.

And there was some sort of secret message that I just don't know what the %%%# it is.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Jay-Z is one of the most secular entertainers in the world. 3:38 in the video shows a cross with 2 bullets, one on each side of the cross..pause the video at 2:11 seconds..but I guess we're all just seeing things..gullibe **$ dudes on here
laugh.gif

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects. This is just one of thoseinstances. Reaching @%@ dudes on here.
laugh.gif

2n04ta1.jpg

@!% IS THAT?!?!?!

Clearly there's a theme throughout the video of displaying the logo used on the BP3 album cover with various different objects.

That says BP3 to you???? I could see it throughout the video, but not with that image ...

Dudes are scaring the &^%$ out of me with this
smh.gif

Just enjoy the damn video
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Jay's having fun with yall
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom