*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
eek.gif

Man the people who been speaking out about Jay being a devil worshiper are gonna have a field day with that vid. Thats the weirdest Jay-z video ever.... seemed mad emo influenced.

I really don't understand what I just saw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Niether do I....
laugh.gif

Whole time I was like
eek.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good video, though.

Different nonetheless.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the in depth discussion on Twitter right now about the vid... everybodyswear they an expert on Masons/Illuminati. Think this is the response Jay kinda hoping for.

Dudes is stupid if they fall for this, Jay got yall in his palm if dudes is really discussing that illuminati %!+$.

GUYS LOOK AT THE 23 SEC MARK OF THE FLUMES. LOOK DEAD IN THE MIDDLE AND YOU WILL SEE A WOMEN... THEN AT THE 36 SECOND MARK YOU CAN SEE WHITE JESUS.. HE AT THEBOTTOM

JAY IS MY MAIN RAP DUDE.. BUT HE EITHER PLAYING WITH US OR SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON

EITHER WAY I COULD CARE LESS

AND AGAIN WHATS WITH THE BLEEDING HAMMER

DARE I SAY THE HAMMER JESUS GOT NAILED TO THE CROSS WITH

JAYCRO877 jayz is the got damndevil smh at this on to the next one vid

ThisTheBest @CrazyKhalil Ayoo Check Diss Piccc Of Jay-z New ViddOn To The Next One Juss Priemerd hes A Freemason

journeenicole RT @LezBehonest1 Wowon to the next one video smh freemason and illumanati signs are all n ittheir blunt with it now wow

BKBrandi Did yall see the devilhorns in the On To The Next one vid????? Murder murderJesus huh Hov????Thats it!!! I'm done with u Sean.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only thing that freak me out is the chick in the basketball shorts looking so demented.

Originally Posted by sterrett02

GUYS LOOK AT THE 23 SEC MARK OF THE FLUMES. LOOK DEAD IN THE MIDDLE AND YOU WILL SEE A WOMEN... THEN AT THE 36 SECOND MARK YOU CAN SEE WHITE JESUS.. HE AT THE BOTTOM

JAY IS MY MAIN RAP DUDE.. BUT HE EITHER PLAYING WITH US OR SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON

EITHER WAY I COULD CARE LESS

AND AGAIN WHATS WITH THE BLEEDING HAMMER

DARE I SAY THE HAMMER JESUS GOT NAILED TO THE CROSS WITH

ALSO, LOOK AT THE PART WITH THE ICED OVER SKULL HEAD.

WASN'T THAT THE SAME SKULL ON 50 CENT'S "FOREVER KING" MIXTAPE COVER?

IT ALSO HAS +$*# DRIPPING FROM IT. IS THAT A SNEAK DISS OR SUBLIMINAL?!?!?!

Originally Posted by awwsome

Dudes is stupid if they fall for this, Jay got yall in his palm if dudes is really discussing that illuminati %!+$.

Imean obviously jay knows everyone thinks he's apart of something such as the "illuminati"...

So why do you think he put all that stuff in the video...

On purpose/ for fun???

Yall dudes be reachin.....

Just enjoy it and stop tryna make something outta nothing....

I used to get
pimp.gif
and watch rock and roll videos after school all the time so Im kinda conditioned to these type videos ion know maybe its new to rap fans.

Originally Posted by rhester

Yall dudes be reachin.....

Just enjoy it and stop tryna make nothing outta something....

you would not say that if you saw " deception " on youtube . I used to say the same thing until i watched that documentary

That was different. Either he messing with folks about the illuminati rumors or he really is on some other mess. In the end I could care less, just keep makinggood music.

Yea, he's def on some next $#%$.

There's a strong correlation between black & white going on here tho.
Beyond the obvious black & white video.

Originally Posted by iloveapple

has there ever been an interview with Jay being asked about the rumors?

Jay-Z: "He should be arrested, seriously. My position is not unlike anyone else who ascends to the top of their field. That comes with the game.But that's crazy. That might be the craziest one I've had."

Egypt: "But do you go to church?"

Jay-Z: "Nah, I'm more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe incause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion."

Shawn is in a higher light to be playing with this. He could possibly be doing it, but Ima take it as more.
With all the accusations coming forward about him all year, and then @ 12am Jan 01 2010, the start of
a new decade, he drops this %@%# on us. Nah, this is too much to bare. Im goin to sleep on this. Enjoy the
rest of the decade. The future is among us.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Shawn is in a higher light to be playing with this. He could possibly be doing it, but Ima take it as more.
With all the accusations coming forward about him all year, and then @ 12am Jan 01 2010, the start of
a new decade, he drops this %@%# on us. Nah, this is too much to bare. Im goin to sleep on this. Enjoy the
rest of the decade. The future is among us.

damn man, you just scared the @!#$ at of me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom