*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

At any rate, Vigilant Citizen posted up their analysis of the video:

The Occult Semi-Subliminals of Jay-Z's "On To The Next One" Video

I figured Kneesh wasn't doing this Jay-Z/Holy Christ/Baphomet research herself.

Thanks for the link.
Dude, if you read my post you would see that I clearly said "Vigilant Citizen" in it. You're dumb, exit now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

prince_pimp_hand_slap.gif

one dude in this thread had the nerve to say there was a secret meaning behind jay-z growing his hair out ...

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

At any rate, Vigilant Citizen posted up their analysis of the video:

The Occult Semi-Subliminals of Jay-Z's "On To The Next One" Video

I figured Kneesh wasn't doing this Jay-Z/Holy Christ/Baphomet research herself.

Thanks for the link.
Dude, if you read my post you would see that I clearly said "Vigilant Citizen" in it. You're dumb, exit now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

prince_pimp_hand_slap.gif

Dying.
laugh.gif

.....did it have to go there

this thread went from paranoia...to denial....to the NT enlightenment.....to this lol

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

one dude in this thread had the nerve to say there was a secret meaning behind jay-z growing his hair out ...
Think back to the old Sunday school story about Samson and Delilah. Samson was one of the strongest men ever mentioned in the Bible, and manyfelt his strength stemmed from his long hair. He ended up getting seduced by a harlot of a woman in Delilah, who cut his hair while he was sleeping one day,and he was never the same.

Also, look at the significance of dreadlocks to a culture of that of the Rastafarians. Contrary to popular belief, those are some of the most spiritually purepeople you'll ever come across.

Think back to the old Sunday school story about Samson and Delilah. Samson was one of the strongest men ever mentioned in the Bible, and many felt his strength stemmed from his long hair. He ended up getting seduced by a harlot of a woman in Delilah, who cut his hair while he was sleeping one day, and he was never the same.

Also, look at the significance of dreadlocks to a culture of that of the Rastafarians. Contrary to popular belief, those are some of the most spiritually pure people you'll ever come across.
Exactly what i was going to say.

"Check out my hair These ain't curls these is peas
Peasey head still get paid I'm combin' through G's
Please, We ain't focused on naps
Cuz I don't run rap no more I run the map"

There is.

and I'm also gonna explain the Hey Papi video to you:

Notice how when Dame Dash does his dance his arm is at a 45 degree angle which is a satanic hand gesture.

"We can go bowling" - Jay-Z

Bowling in ancient Egypt means to sacrifice Christians.

Also, notice the Bentley symbol on the car Memphis bleek is driving in the Big Pimpin video...it's the same shape as the Freemason's.

Think back to the old Sunday school story

That's the problem, the majority of the ppl saying this is foolish & Jay is doing this for pub are NOT RELIGIOUS!!!

I'm just amazed at how Jay went from being simplistic compared to some of his peers to now being the most intricate rapper with a mastery of symbolism. What happened to him not being as deep as Nas. Now his rhymes got people deciphering his lyrics like its ancient hieroglyphics.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Here's the thing, I dont know whats going on with Jay. All I know is that this video was beyond weird/creepy, therefore I dont like it. And to be frank, Jay has been declining as a rapper for a LONG time. More reason for me to finally Divorce Jay as my favorite rapper....Good riddens!

its kinda ironic u being a Alpha somebody on the outside looking in could say alpha's symbols, rituals are weird/creepy.
Every thing you need to know about my fraternity are of public record. Nothing subliminal about ours, or any other member of the Divine 9 for that matter. In fact, wiki has a GOOD page on us, check us out
wink.gif

U cant be serious...im Greek as well and what cartune said is exactly true it happens all the time with NPHC organizations....ppl denounce their letters all the time and say crazy isshh like we worship other gods so they had to quit....I know thats not true cuz im in the frat but a person that has no knowledge can believe crap like that when they hear it

U wud be in the minority of greeks if u can say u have never been told straight up lies about how ur frat pledging process goes( I hope ur not paper) or what goes own in formal meetings...

the younger ppl being introduced to all this info in this thread can quickly get the wrong idea if their not careful

Nostrandave68 u got alot of ppl that agree with u dont sweat it
I do not dispute that people will come up with these things. As I have witnessed people drop their letter and the like. However, the point thatI am making is that WE (frats and sorors) can combat these rumors easy because there is abosolutely nothing to hide, hence my wiki reference. As far as thepaper comment, I'm a solo, "century" and I know each other well. All I trade is SEVEN and up!
wink.gif

Think back to the old Sunday school story about Samson and Delilah. Samson was one of the strongest men ever mentioned in the Bible, and many felt his strength stemmed from his long hair. He ended up getting seduced by a harlot of a woman in Delilah, who cut his hair while he was sleeping one day, and he was never the same.

Also, look at the significance of dreadlocks to a culture of that of the Rastafarians. Contrary to popular belief, those are some of the most spiritually pure people you'll ever come across.
grin.gif

cartune wrote:
Interesting Article from the author of "Occult America" Mitch Horowitz he speals on Jay Z's usage of occult symbols basically backs

Tune that book is the MuthaF'n truth.
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to pass all this hollywood superstar theory bulls%^*
and get down to whats really popping off today.
This book is a definite start.

I personally used to get high off the "illuminati" kool-aid,
but now I'm starting to care less and less about what the enemy is doing
and more about bettering and acknowledging myself.

But as RZA mentioned in that video a few pages back (well in the related vidoes at the end),
whatever your path too enlightenment is that's your decision, just be aware of the side-effects and
the toll it takes upon your life.

Hov.....what part of the game is this? Yea this video, not cool. Smh put it like this, there is something wrong with this video G.

Illionaire, I just wonder why things can't have double meanings to you...its not like directors dont choose images for their visual potency...

There is.

and I'm also gonna explain the Hey Papi video to you:

Notice how when Dame Dash does his dance his arm is at a 45 degree angle which is a satanic hand gesture.

"We can go bowling" - Jay-Z

Bowling in ancient Egypt means to sacrifice Christians.

Also, notice the Bentley symbol on the car Memphis bleek is driving in the Big Pimpin video...it's the same shape as the Freemason's.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

The material in this thread defines why the state of the music forum is three levels below trash

I'm just amazed at how Jay went from being simplistic compared to some of his peers to now being the most intricate rapper with a mastery of symbolism. What happened to him not being as deep as Nas. Now his rhymes got people deciphering his lyrics like its ancient hieroglyphics.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

jays doing this just to keep a buzz going now. i wonder how much of it was the directors ideas and how much was jays.

Back
Top Bottom