*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I'm just amazed at how Jay went from being simplistic compared to some of his peers to now being the most intricate rapper with a mastery of symbolism. What happened to him not being as deep as Nas. Now his rhymes got people deciphering his lyrics like its ancient hieroglyphics.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G.O.A.T STATUS

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by cartune

Here's the thing, I dont know whats going on with Jay. All I know is that this video was beyond weird/creepy, therefore I dont like it. And to be frank, Jay has been declining as a rapper for a LONG time. More reason for me to finally Divorce Jay as my favorite rapper....Good riddens!

its kinda ironic u being a Alpha somebody on the outside looking in could say alpha's symbols, rituals are weird/creepy.
Every thing you need to know about my fraternity are of public record. Nothing subliminal about ours, or any other member of the Divine 9 for that matter. In fact, wiki has a GOOD page on us, check us out
wink.gif

U cant be serious...im Greek as well and what cartune said is exactly true it happens all the time with NPHC organizations....ppl denounce their letters all the time and say crazy isshh like we worship other gods so they had to quit....I know thats not true cuz im in the frat but a person that has no knowledge can believe crap like that when they hear it

U wud be in the minority of greeks if u can say u have never been told straight up lies about how ur frat pledging process goes( I hope ur not paper) or what goes own in formal meetings...

the younger ppl being introduced to all this info in this thread can quickly get the wrong idea if their not careful

Nostrandave68 u got alot of ppl that agree with u dont sweat it
I do not dispute that people will come up with these things. As I have witnessed people drop their letter and the like. However, the point that I am making is that WE (frats and sorors) can combat these rumors easy because there is abosolutely nothing to hide, hence my wiki reference. As far as the paper comment, I'm a solo, "century" and I know each other well. All I trade is SEVEN and up!
wink.gif

Really bruh...then why dont we walk on top anymore??...why is hazing illegal?? why are our meetings not public and why do we have large exclusive conferences??why go through an intense screening of potential members before their screened to even be a potential member??

that stuff is not on no damn wiki page....u ask an IG to tell u bout yo frat or chapter and he come talkin bout some stuff he pulled off wiki like he know itall he will get laughed at where im from...

Nobody outside an organization and outside of an indivdual chapter knows all the inside info...even if they got they info from a cat that broke the code andspoke on his own ordeal...it doesnt translate across the board from chapter to chapter or region to region

my whole point is that...if your chapter has a nickname or mantra borrowed from some other entity in society and is heavy or lightly incorporated in yallpresentation to the public cuz it looks a certain way or is cool to yall...why cant that be what Hov is doing with using symbols from the masons?

Dude could stand in front of a white screen for 4 minutes and ya'll would still find some type of symbolism in it.

Ya'll are doing too much.

It's fun to read tho' so continue on.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Dude could stand in front of a white screen for 4 minutes and ya'll would still find some type of symbolism in it.

Ya'll are doing too much.

It's fun to read tho' so continue on.

This.

It's funny though, because dudes complain about Jay-Z trying to brain wash us with all this "symbolism" but they're the same ones beingbrainwashed by the ones claiming he's the new ambassador for the Free Masons.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

ummm ok the discussion about the video is going like wayyyy out there, and i really dont care lol.

all i would like to know is what kind of jacket he was wearing in the video lol....

PLEASE HELP....
it's a Keith Haring leather....might be custom made by the man himself...good luck getting one

50234724.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

one dude in this thread had the nerve to say there was a secret meaning behind jay-z growing his hair out ...
Think back to the old Sunday school story about Samson and Delilah. Samson was one of the strongest men ever mentioned in the Bible, and many felt his strength stemmed from his long hair. He ended up getting seduced by a harlot of a woman in Delilah, who cut his hair while he was sleeping one day, and he was never the same.

Also, look at the significance of dreadlocks to a culture of that of the Rastafarians. Contrary to popular belief, those are some of the most spiritually pure people you'll ever come across.
grin.gif
?

Here's the thing, I dont know whats going on with Jay. All I know is that this video was beyond weird/creepy, therefore I dont like it. And to be frank, Jay has been declining as a rapper for a LONG time. More reason for me to finally Divorce Jay as my favorite rapper....Good riddens!

its kinda ironic u being a Alpha somebody on the outside looking in could say alpha's symbols, rituals are weird/creepy.
Every thing you need to know about my fraternity are of public record. Nothing subliminal about ours, or any other member of the Divine 9 for that matter. In fact, wiki has a GOOD page on us, check us out
wink.gif

U cant be serious...im Greek as well and what cartune said is exactly true it happens all the time with NPHC organizations....ppl denounce their letters all the time and say crazy isshh like we worship other gods so they had to quit....I know thats not true cuz im in the frat but a person that has no knowledge can believe crap like that when they hear it

U wud be in the minority of greeks if u can say u have never been told straight up lies about how ur frat pledging process goes( I hope ur not paper) or what goes own in formal meetings...

the younger ppl being introduced to all this info in this thread can quickly get the wrong idea if their not careful

I do not dispute that people will come up with these things. As I have witnessed people drop their letter and the like. However, the point that I am making is that WE (frats and sorors) can combat these rumors easy because there is abosolutely nothing to hide, hence my wiki reference. As far as the paper comment, I'm a solo, "century" and I know each other well. All I trade is SEVEN and up!
wink.gif
I'm a solo, "century"
must have been hell.

All I trade is SEVEN and up!
wink.gif

Oh *@%%, wood is good for brotherhood.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Really bruh...then why dont we walk on top anymore??...why is hazing illegal?? why are our meetings not public and why do we have large exclusive conferences?? why go through an intense screening of potential members before their screened to even be a potential member??

that stuff is not on no damn wiki page....u ask an IG to tell u bout yo frat or chapter and he come talkin bout some stuff he pulled off wiki like he know it all he will get laughed at where im from...

Nobody outside an organization and outside of an indivdual chapter knows all the inside info...even if they got they info from a cat that broke the code and spoke on his own ordeal...it doesnt translate across the board from chapter to chapter or region to region

my whole point is that...if your chapter has a nickname or mantra borrowed from some other entity in society and is heavy or lightly incorporated in yall presentation to the public cuz it looks a certain way or is cool to yall...why cant that be what Hov is doing with using symbols from the masons?
why is hazing illegal??
it's illegal cuz people get hurt and/or die.

why are our meetings not public and why do we have large exclusive conferences??
why would they be public? if you not an Alpha you don't need to know about Alpha business.

why go through an intense screening of potential members before their screened to even be a potential member??
cuz !+$!%@ drop
my whole point is that...if your chapter has a nickname or mantra borrowed from some other entity in society and is heavy or lightly incorporated in yall presentation to the public cuz it looks a certain way or is cool to yall...why cant that be what Hov is doing with using symbols from the masons?
that's fair to say, but at the same time. if you're not a mason then why use their symbols that have been knowingly used by them forcenturies?
you not gone catch a Nupe dressed as pharaoh or an Alpha with some damn bunny ears and be twirling a cane.

if he's false flaggin with masonic symbols and isn't a mason, then that's not cool. if i saw a cat in my letters and he wasn't phrat, i'dsurely approach him and ask why he's wearing it. cuz if he didn't earn them letters and he's repping them then that's a problem. and if he isphrat, he better not show a membership card as identification
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

wink.gif

wink.gif
I'm a solo, "century"
must have been hell.

wink.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Really bruh...then why dont we walk on top anymore??...why is hazing illegal?? why are our meetings not public and why do we have large exclusive conferences?? why go through an intense screening of potential members before their screened to even be a potential member??

that stuff is not on no damn wiki page....u ask an IG to tell u bout yo frat or chapter and he come talkin bout some stuff he pulled off wiki like he know it all he will get laughed at where im from...

Nobody outside an organization and outside of an indivdual chapter knows all the inside info...even if they got they info from a cat that broke the code and spoke on his own ordeal...it doesnt translate across the board from chapter to chapter or region to region

why is hazing illegal??

why are our meetings not public and why do we have large exclusive conferences??
why would they be public? if you not an Alpha you don't need to know about Alpha business.

why go through an intense screening of potential members before their screened to even be a potential member??
cuz !+$!%@ drop
that's fair to say, but at the same time. if you're not a mason then why use their symbols that have been knowingly used by them for centuries?
you not gone catch a Nupe dressed as pharaoh or an Alpha with some damn bunny ears and be twirling a cane.

if he's false flaggin with masonic symbols and isn't a mason, then that's not cool. if i saw a cat in my letters and he wasn't phrat, i'd surely approach him and ask why he's wearing it. cuz if he didn't earn them letters and he's repping them then that's a problem. and if he is phrat, he better not show a membership card as identification
laugh.gif

my dude u missing my point but making it at the same time by answering those silly rhetorical questions and ur way off on alot of ur responses...ole boy saideverything about alpha is on wikipedia...thats bs...imma Nupe and the ishh yall see, have heard, or whatever is not fact when it comes to my frat...the onlyway u know whats fact or fiction is if ur in it...im sure u feel the same way bout ur frat

the examples u gave far as the "false flaggin" is off topic...what i was sayin is if a chapter is known as the "goofy apes" and all theishh they do be having to do with goofy the cartoon character then thats just a theme...they dont have no direct affilation with goofy or walt disney
laugh.gif
....do u follow?

and jay biting from the masons with intentions to "false flag" has not been proven as fact....just a reminder

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

wink.gif

wink.gif
I'm a solo, "century"
must have been hell.

wink.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

why is hazing illegal??

cuz !+$!%@ drop
that's fair to say, but at the same time. if you're not a mason then why use their symbols that have been knowingly used by them for centuries?

if he's false flaggin with masonic symbols and isn't a mason, then that's not cool. if i saw a cat in my letters and he wasn't phrat, i'd surely approach him and ask why he's wearing it. cuz if he didn't earn them letters and he's repping them then that's a problem. and if he is phrat, he better not show a membership card as identification
laugh.gif

my dude u missing my point but making it at the same time by answering those silly rhetorical questions and ur way off on alot of ur responses...ole boy said everything about alpha is on wikipedia...thats bs...imma Nupe and the ishh yall see, have heard, or whatever is not fact when it comes to my frat...the only way u know whats fact or fiction is if ur in it...im sure u feel the same way bout ur frat

the examples u gave far as the "false flaggin" is off topic...what i was sayin is if a chapter is known as the "goofy apes" and all the ishh they do be having to do with goofy the cartoon character then thats just a theme...they dont have no direct affilation with goofy or walt disney
laugh.gif
....do u follow?

and jay biting from the masons with intentions to "false flag" has not been proven as fact....just a reminder

I see where we differ in opinion. The things that you are talking about that is "not known" by the general public are things thats donein order to "BECOME" apart of your organization, not things that "DEFINE" your organization. To the original point of the thread, Im simplysaying that all of the symbols and such that define my organization, can be found on wiki. I agree that there are some things that we have done to gainmembership. However, this does not define ME or MY ORGANIZATION, as I am sure you can say the same for yours.

Not gonna read this entire thread, but I am curious as to how many "Illuminati " references there are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

"Wear a G on my chest, I don't need Dapper Dan"
i always thought he was talkin about wearin jewelry or somethin...like a chain around his neck or something..

hmmm interesting..

Originally Posted by truthteller

i always thought he was talkin about wearin jewelry or somethin...like a chain around his neck or something..

hmmm interesting..
Word, I was thinking he was talking about a nice chain or piece of jewelry at the time, but this makes me look at that lyric from a differentangle.

hmmm interesting..
Word, I was thinking he was talking about a nice chain or piece of jewelry at the time, but this makes me look at that lyric from a different angle.
He was talking about Gucci.

i.e. Dapper Dan gucci suits:

followtheleader.jpg

Rav is just playing w/ y'all heads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

hmmm interesting..
Word, I was thinking he was talking about a nice chain or piece of jewelry at the time, but this makes me look at that lyric from a different angle.
He was talking about Gucci.

i.e. Dapper Dan gucci suits:

followtheleader.jpg

Rav is just playing w/ y'all heads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously... how gullible are these Illuminati d-heads
laugh.gif
Talking about wow that just opened my eyes and put it into perspective.

So Im guessing when Jay said
"And I keep one eye open like CBS"

Is in reference to

eye1.jpg

laugh.gif

so I guess "Screamin Eff the other side they Jealous,we got a bouquet full of broads they got a table full of fellas...Ewww" is in reference too...

Last_Supper-poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom