*VIDEO On to the Next One VIDEO* Vol. Weird

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

laugh.gif

so I guess "Screamin Eff the other side they Jealous,we got a bouquet full of broads they got a table full of fellas...Ewww" is in reference too...

Last_Supper-poster.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

so I guess "Screamin Eff the other side they Jealous,we got a bouquet full of broads they got a table full of fellas...Ewww" is in reference too...

Last_Supper-poster.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll know what the funniest %!* is about these Illuminati conspiracy theorists? These cats don't believe in God but they're the first to talkabout some Illuminati devil worshiping.
laugh.gif
: Illuminati %!* is some %!* people created to keep ya'll in fear.

A whole lot of

hand_reaching.jpg

in this thread.
smh.gif

Atleast dudes actually picking up books, and reading them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There should be a thread created to put together all the masonic Jay-z references throughout his rap career.

"Guru bring the horns back in"

"Soon as I touch down I just want ya'll to start playing the horns like...
Hovies home"

eek.gif

zzz2.png

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by truthteller

Originally Posted by RavageBX

"Wear a G on my chest, I don't need Dapper Dan"
i always thought he was talkin about wearin jewelry or somethin...like a chain around his neck or something..

hmmm interesting..
Word, I was thinking he was talking about a nice chain or piece of jewelry at the time, but this makes me look at that lyric from a different angle.
He was talking about Gucci.

i.e. Dapper Dan gucci suits:

followtheleader.jpg

Rav is just playing w/ y'all heads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"I set the trap, just to see dudes react" - Hov!

I notice there's 4 sides to this

1) People who are ridiculous and thinks this means Jay is the devil
2) People who think Jay isnt dumb and is using this symbolism for a reason (not devil-worshipping related)
3) People who dismiss the whole notion and thinks it's dumb as hell and the people that believe anything Jay says can have a double meaning are ******ed
4) People who don't care either way and just enjoy the music

rocyaice wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Illuminati %!* is some %!* people created to keep ya'll in fear.
Well, no...
Explain.

The "real" Illuminati was an forward moving organization created ironically by a Jesuit (Society of Jesus). They were against the catholic church andbelieved in freethinking. Long story short they were killed off by the catholic church.....The "new" evil Illuminati is something that was created ina book called "The Illuminatus" which was a satire in the 70s hippies, conspiracy theorist took it and ran with it and now you have the devilworshipping Illuminati. Its actually something fundamentalist used to enforced the Revelations because they need a group or face to blame the NWO.

But this discussion hasnt been about the Illuminati "Catch Up #!+$@!" - Jigga

LOL... It's the point where I can't even tell if I'm joking with some of the replies in here. Oh well, "On to the next one..."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

laugh.gif

Last_Supper-poster.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

rocyaice wrote:
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Well, no...
Explain.

The "real" Illuminati was an forward moving organization created ironically by a Jesuit (Society of Jesus). They were against the catholic church and believed in freethinking. Long story short they were killed off by the catholic church.....The "new" evil Illuminati is something that was created in a book called "The Illuminatus" which was a satire in the 70s hippies, conspiracy theorist took it and ran with it and now you have the devil worshipping Illuminati. Its actually something fundamentalist used to enforced the Revelations because they need a group or face to blame the NWO.

But this discussion hasnt been about the Illuminati "Catch Up #!+$@!" - Jigga

Once again, this *#% was created to put fear in you N's and its working. Just like the world was suppose to end in the year 2000 and now itsending in 2012. And page 27 is not about the masonic images in the video?

roll.gif

i know people sittin by their speakers writin +$#@ down and then hittin up google to try and pull some +$#@ outta nowhere ... #@+*@! in here talkin aboutgetting "enlightened" and all that *%%+!*++ when theyre too young to understand a dapper reference ... smh

dead this +$#@ already please ... bunch of losers ...

WOW 27 pages of nonsense

just enjoy the video..I think its weird as hell, but had me giving the 'stand up slow claps' after the first time I saw it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Well, no...
Explain.
The Illuminati?

No ... RELIGION is something people created to keep people in fear.

Is that something people who dont like religion think is cute to say? Majority of religions were started to cure fear. Explain everything away. As long asdeath exist humans will fear it religion helped people deal with death. You can say people have capitalized on religion by invoking fear but religions werentstarted to keep people in fear.

The amount of dumb comments in here is crazy. But anyway can people atleast agree that he didnt just say hey director jus throw some random @$@ pics in myvideo i think that would be hot. The video along with the images were made to be examined and based on 27 pgs of foolishness sprinkled with some knowledge itworked

I always envisioned this video shot on at the Marcy Projects and the video including some flash backs of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom