Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

At first I was upset by the news of Romo being out 4 weeks. I truly think this may be a blessing in disguise for us. I think Romo has been waaaaay to triggerhappy these past few weeks and I think B.Johnson will give us more stability in the pocket. If the O-Line improves and protects the QB, I think we should beOK. Hopefully, we utilize Felix more in the offense.

KARMA!!!! for all the cowboys fans cheering when brady got hurt..... just a taste of how it feels when your main guy goes down. be happy he's only out for1 month, you may be able to salvage something... but hope you lose to the Bucs, Skins and Giants so you won;t get home field in the playoffs....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Add the Cowboys to the list of fans that get a lot of heat on NikeTalk.
laugh.gif

Yankees
Lakers
Cowboys
USC
Fixed

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Add the Cowboys to the list of fans that get a lot of heat on NikeTalk.
laugh.gif

Yankees
Lakers
Cowboys
USC
Fixed

b/c that is alot of peoples 4 fav teams

FRONTRUNNERS dont deserve eyes to watch the games

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

KARMA!!!! for all the cowboys fans cheering when brady got hurt..... just a taste of how it feels when your main guy goes down. be happy he's only out for 1 month, you may be able to salvage something... but hope you lose to the Bucs, Skins and Giants so you won;t get home field in the playoffs....

Fans of every team were cheering when Brady went down.

Looks like Romo is saying it happened on the last play of OT, if it didn't, props for him saying so anyway and notdeflecting the blame for the entire game on the injury.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

At first I was upset by the news of Romo being out 4 weeks. I truly think this may be a blessing in disguise for us. I think Romo has been waaaaay to trigger happy these past few weeks and I think B.Johnson will give us more stability in the pocket. If the O-Line improves and protects the QB, I think we should be OK. Hopefully, we utilize Felix more in the offense.
Brad Johnson is horrible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

KARMA!!!! for all the cowboys fans cheering when brady got hurt..... just a taste of how it feels when your main guy goes down. be happy he's only out for 1 month, you may be able to salvage something... but hope you lose to the Bucs, Skins and Giants so you won;t get home field in the playoffs....

laugh.gif
salty !%% bamma

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway
Romo out.
Felix out.
Hurd needs ankle surgery.
Spencer day to day.

the wheels come falling off one by one. before you know it you are stuck in the middle of the freeway and everyone is passing you by.

Now we get 2 see how much of a 'genius' Jason Garrett really is.

I don't even know what else 2 say.

Go Cowboys...

Back
Top Bottom