Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway
Romo out.
Felix out.
Hurd needs ankle surgery.
Spencer day to day.
dont forget about [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]newman[/color], [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]mcbriar[/color] and roy williams, i know how much heat he gets, but hes better than watkins
tired.gif

he will be back for the giants. at this point dallas has 3 must wins the rams,giants,and skins. if dallas doesnt beat the giants we will be done.
wow we got bit bad by injurys this is tuff. but like i said i think romo will be back and i hope newman,el gato will be ready come the giants because we aregetting into the middle of the season and we must win these games.

*CP1708*
FJ got a strained right hammy, far as I know...

I didn't even see where Hurd was hurt...damn...so that's Romo, Jones, and Hurd on O and Roy, Newman and Spencer on D...and Mat McBriar/Keith Davis onST, just 4 fun...

Uh...good news, good news...um...there's Tashard Choice and uh...Isiah Stanback and...Roy should be back soon and...er...the...Rams...Jeezy Christ, Ican't do this...'scuse me while I go drink and cry in a corner. Jerry, please give me some good news...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ept_sports_nfl_experts-212478003-1223914927.jpg
laugh.gif
I been searching for this all day. I need a GIF of thisasap. But anyway, the 'boys are gasping for air right now. It feels good to see the shoe on the other foot for once, Donovan healthy and Romo not. Eaglesare primed to leapfrog the Cowboys and the ******** in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by potus2028

*CP1708*
FJ got a strained right hammy, far as I know...

I didn't even see where Hurd was hurt...damn...so that's Romo, Jones, and Hurd on O and Roy, Newman and Spencer on D...and Mat McBriar/Keith Davis on ST, just 4 fun...

Uh...good news, good news...um...there's Tashard Choice and uh...Isiah Stanback and...Roy should be back soon and...er...the...Rams...Jeezy Christ, I can't do this...'scuse me while I go drink and cry in a corner. Jerry, please give me some good news...

Diz-am.
eek.gif

That was Spencer that went off the field late in the game right? What's his injury?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif

The cowboys season slowly gonna go down the drain.

1st goes Romo next will be Owens
a) our season isnt going "down the drain" ... we have to deal with some injuries, ok ... so be it

b) at least our season wasnt over when our front office shipped out a hall of fame qb for some mullet wearing pansy

*CP1708*
Same as Jones...what are the chances?

*DoubleJs07*
Uh...I can't endorse that
laugh.gif

I don't know, 4 some reason I don't feel we totally !++#!$ tho...it might indeed be homer delusion, but I think it might be good 4 us 2 play theunderdog role 4 a little bit...maybe we'll build up some ++%@+@ heart and a sense of urgency...we win 2 out of the 3 games Romo is gone, and we'restill good. Course, if we fall apart here, that shows what this team is (or aint, rather) made of...

Either way, we're gonna find out a lot about the Dallas Cowboys in the next month.

Getcha popcorn ready...

no the boys arnt done. i think if we can over come this we will be monsters come every one is healthy. this team does tend to fold if we are against the wallsthough. i hope we change that we run the ball and take care of these 2 games then try to get romo back for the giants.

laugh.gif
I wanna act like everything is gonna be OK... But I just don't know right now...

Trent Dilfer was just saying that he thinks this will come out as a real positive for this team... Thinks it'll be the kick in the #$@ they've neededall season, and could help turn a team of great individual talents into one cohesive unit...

We'll see... I'm not convinced this team is mentally tough enough to look at this thing and take it as a wake up call... I'm waiting for thecollapse.
smh.gif

1-2 through the next three games should probably be the realistic goal... 2-1 would be great...

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

we can still go 2-1..beat the Rams,Bucs..Giants ehhh..then hopefully he can be back for the ********

this injury makes the loss yesterday that much worse. i think we can beat the Rams but the Bucs and Giants are gonna be tough. our o-line looked horrible and both of them will be more focused on stopping the run. Garrett will earn his money if we go 2-1. Not to mention Newman is out and we dont know the status of Pac yet. if we go 2-1 i will be happy and shocked
From reading the article on Espn and NFl.com they say Romo is out UP TO 4 weeks..which means he can be back sooner then 4 weeks..i would say itspossible for him to play in the Giants game
grin.gif

but i agree..even though the Giants are undefeated they dont look unbeatable..TO, Witten, and Barber are really going to have to pick it up..their three of thebest players in the league so their capable of doing it..Brad Johnson needs to just make sure he doesnt turn the ball over, dont do too much and let the otherskill players do the rest..

and on Defense at least in the secondary its not looking good..If Felix is out that really hurts our special teams..

Damn thats tough! Its only 4 game and they already have 2 L's.
Good luck with Brad Johnson and his 30yrd arm. Looks like their wont be to many Vertical passing plays in the offense the next 4 weeks.

Lemme ask this, what happens if Johnson comes in and wins game ala Kerry Collins.

Romo comes back healthy but boys are 4- 0 without him.

Do they automatically hand spot back to Romo?

What if TO falls in love with Johnson?

That's dicey if they pile up wins.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Lemme ask this, what happens if Johnson comes in and wins game ala Kerry Collins.

Then Romo will need to sit the bench and watch..

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Originally Posted by CP1708

Then Romo will need to sit the bench and watch..
laugh.gif
Yeah right.

How dumb are some of you? Maybe dumb isn't the right word. Delusional is probably better. Trying to spin losing Tony Romo as a good thing because it willgive Dallas a necessary kick in the +#+.
roll.gif
Brad Johnson IS NOT BETTERthan Tony Romo.

Back
Top Bottom