Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Cowboys are quickly becoming irrelevant.

indifferent.gif

im hopin brad plays so good...romo gets benched the rest of the season with his small cantholdontotheball hands and then he comes back with a vengence andlearns that because hes the starter..he cant suck balls.

we gon win and t.o gonna be blown cus miles austin and witten gonna lead the team in them weeks in receptions...

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Originally Posted by CP1708

Lemme ask this, what happens if Johnson comes in and wins game ala Kerry Collins.

Romo comes back healthy but boys are 4- 0 without him.

Do they automatically hand spot back to Romo?

What if TO falls in love with Johnson?

That's dicey if they pile up wins.
Then Romo will need to sit the bench and watch..
laugh.gif
Yeah right.
If Johnson leads this team to 4-0 against good competition...then I see no reason why they should give the spot back to Romo right away.. Just my opinion..
So you HONESTLY think (1) that Brad Johnson will lead them to a 4-0 record and (2) that if he did indeed do that the Cowboys would replace a youngeffective QB with one of the highest passer ratings in the league with a 40 year old backup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Romo is Dallas' poster child, until he shows himself as incapable to lead the team to a SB his starting position is solid

Its good to see fans with a realistic view of things.
smile.gif

This isn't a Vince Young/Kerry Collins situation. It's a little like the Jason Campbell/Todd Collins situation. But Romo is Jason Campbell+ (whenhe's playing smart) so he'll be the starter. Unless T.O. gets 20 catches a game for 200 and 2 TDs and doesn't want Romo back! (T.O.:"That's my new teammate... my new quarterback...")

Back
Top Bottom