Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

Hopefully Brad can work on his speed cuz i know teams are gonna start bringin the heat all day because he has the speed of a turtle.

eek.gif
My homie is going to be piss
smh.gif

Ive only read page 4........this is BAd BAd News.
hopefully Brad johnson can win some games and weather the storm.
Maybe Romo need a break anyway wit the decisions hes been making. Lets hope Felix hammy isnt truly hurt and can help Barber wit the running game.

im a lil not scared, but worried.

laugh.gif

The Cowboys offensive line was OFFENSIVE. They all should give their paychecks back.

Brad Johnson's dink and dunk passing style will not sit pretty with Team Obliterater...

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Hopefully Brad can work on his speed cuz i know teams are gonna start bringin the heat all day because he has the speed of a turtle.

this worries me....

just one more thing.... why is it that Cowboys (this is goin on 3 years) cannot pick up a Blitz? LIke when we play the Eagles (giants too) are able topenetrate into the back field and bother are QB but when i look at us on D, WE NEVER HAVE A QB BACK THERE SCRAMBLIN/UNCOMFORTABLE?

It bothers me, is our personel on D no goood, has our o line (not just last game, 3 years or so) just that bad outside of run blockin, or is it our Dcoordinator not sendin enough pressure. OUr 2ndary has been shaky but....someone tell me somethin

I know Romo before the playoffs and last game Romo was not getting hit this often but he is Always back there scramblin....Is it cause hes short and cant seeover the line?

Im venting bout yesterdays loss but i want another persons input.

This is horrible. Cowboys have @St Louis, Tampa Bay, @ Giants, then Bye in the next month. I honestly believe Dallas will drop 2 of 3 if they put Brad Johnsonas the starter. He is trash. I would rather see Bollinger. I can also see a Brad Johnson-T.O. blow up in the near future.

Hopefully Brad can work on his speed
Are you serious? Dude is like 40, he isnt getting any faster.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Word, biggest bunch of Bandwagon fans I have EVER seen.

You and I both know 90% of the Boy's fans on NT came after last season... Don't even lie.

Are yall speaking solely on Niketalk fandom? Most Cowboy fans I know have been fans their whole life. I know ive been reppin hard for the Cowboys since 1990.

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

we can still go 2-1..beat the Rams,Bucs..Giants ehhh..then hopefully he can be back for the ********

this injury makes the loss yesterday that much worse. i think we can beat the Rams but the Bucs and Giants are gonna be tough. our o-line looked horrible andboth of them will be more focused on stopping the run. Garrett will earn his money if we go 2-1. Not to mention Newman is out and we dont know the status ofPac yet. if we go 2-1 i will be happy and shocked

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This is horrible. Cowboys have @St Louis, Tampa Bay, @ Giants, then Bye in the next month. I honestly believe Dallas will drop 2 of 3 if they put Brad Johnson as the starter. He is trash. I would rather see Bollinger. I can also see a Brad Johnson-T.O. blow up in the near future.

You and I both know 90% of the Boy's fans on NT came after last season... Don't even lie.

Are yall speaking solely on Niketalk fandom? Most Cowboy fans I know have been fans their whole life. I know ive been reppin hard for the Cowboys since 1990.

Yes Strictly NT. My homeboys are TRUE Dallas Fans and most fans I know are really followers... But on NT since 2007 there has been like thisuprising... Fans are cool, but these dudes (not my OG real Cowboys fans) are hella annoying
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

WE NEVER HAVE A QB BACK THERE SCRAMBLIN/UNCOMFORTABLE?

It bothers me, is our personel on D no goood, has our o line (not just last game, 3 years or so) just that bad outside of run blockin, or is it our D coordinator not sendin enough pressure. OUr 2ndary has been shaky but....someone tell me somethin
Let me give you my input. We have playmakers on Defense, but besides DeMarcus Ware the Cowboys really have no one that can give a good pass rush.Also, the Secondary is so poor that we drop players back from rushing into converage. The Phillips 3-4 relies on blitzing and having solid corners. Dallas ismissing the solid corners, so its harder to bring the blitz. If the corners can lock down, it takes the QB longer to go through progressions which allowspressure to get there. With the corners not doing anything, it just doesnt work. Thats what I think. I just really wish they would go back to the 4-3.

You guys don't think Johnson would at least play ok? He isn't that bad is he ??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

WE NEVER HAVE A QB BACK THERE SCRAMBLIN/UNCOMFORTABLE?

It bothers me, is our personel on D no goood, has our o line (not just last game, 3 years or so) just that bad outside of run blockin, or is it our D coordinator not sendin enough pressure. OUr 2ndary has been shaky but....someone tell me somethin
Let me give you my input. We have playmakers on Defense, but besides DeMarcus Ware the Cowboys really have no one that can give a good pass rush. Also, the Secondary is so poor that we drop players back from rushing into converage. The Phillips 3-4 relies on blitzing and having solid corners. Dallas is missing the solid corners, so its harder to bring the blitz. If the corners can lock down, it takes the QB longer to go through progressions which allows pressure to get there. With the corners not doing anything, it just doesnt work. Thats what I think. I just really wish they would go back to the 4-3.

but that dont work either. Man i need a minute.....
as far as solid corners, are other teams cb that good? Witten needs attention, TO needs attention, theres gotta be someone open.

At first I was upset by the news of Romo being out 4 weeks. I truly think this may be a blessing in disguise for us. I think Romo has been waaaaay to triggerhappy these past few weeks and I think B.Johnson will give us more stability in the pocket. If the O-Line improves and protects the QB, I think we should beOK. Hopefully, we utilize Felix more in the offense.

At first I was upset by the news of Romo being out 4 weeks. I truly think this may be a blessing in disguise for us. I think Romo has been waaaaay to triggerhappy these past few weeks and I think B.Johnson will give us more stability in the pocket. If the O-Line improves and protects the QB, I think we should beOK. Hopefully, we utilize Felix more in the offense.

This is horrible. Cowboys have @St Louis, Tampa Bay, @ Giants, then Bye in the next month. I honestly believe Dallas will drop 2 of 3 if they put Brad Johnson as the starter. He is trash. I would rather see Bollinger. I can also see a Brad Johnson-T.O. blow up in the near future.

Yes Strictly NT. My homeboys are TRUE Dallas Fans and most fans I know are really followers... But on NT since 2007 there has been like this uprising... Fans are cool, but these dudes (not my OG real Cowboys fans) are hella annoying
sick.gif
whats OG cowboys fans?
i didnt start watchin football until a couple years back when quincy was the starter...i hope im not a bandwagon fan now
eyes.gif

Huge blow to that Cowboys offense. Vertical game is done. Johnson's lack of mobility is gonna get him crushed.

Tony Romo had his team-record 14th career 300-yard passing game Sunday in his 32nd start. That broke a tie with Troy Aikman, whose 13 were accomplished in 165 starts.
He will be missed ...

Why are dudes with bum teams trying to talk about another team (outacontrol).. beginning of the season you was all talk and now with your team being irrelevant... he's all Jerry Seinfeld on the Cowboys.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway

This dude calling out "bandwagon"...
eyes.gif

I had NEVER seen you rep your team prior to this season, now you've gone all JRAIN on us.

I rep Philly ONLY. I dont need a signature to prove where my loyality lies

win, loss or draw it's Phillies, Sixers, Flyers and Eagles...I dont chose a team b/c they are winning from another city

*GL Rayner*
Hmm...the Kerry Collins Effect...feasible...you know what, now that I think about it, Johnson should be able 2 run the offense as long as he's smart withthe ball and is kept upright. I mean...Romo was givin away about 14 points a game (or a 14 point swing...throwin a pick in the red zone not only takes pointsoff your team's scoreboard, but gives the other team a chance 2 score), on some real $#!+, I'm not a Tony-basher, but it is what it is...

Our down-the-field game is shot 2 $#!+, but other than a few scattered plays, it wasn't poppin like that anyway. If we can extablish a solid running game(which this forces us 2) play respectable D, and pretend 2 play special teams...with some smoke and mirrors, we should win 2-3 of those games. Course, thiscould really suck 2, but I'm gonna be optimistic...if we win 3 out of these next 4 games, that's HUGE and we get a healthy Romo back just in time 4 thehome stretch. Take heart, 'Boys backers...all is not lost yet!

Side Note:
By any chance you a Green Lantern fan? Your s/n is way 2 coincidental
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom