Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

Originally Posted by MBIII

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway
indifferent.gif

youre lame dude...
Bandwagon fans are everywhere. I got into an elevator with two girls wearing Strahan jerseys post-Super Bowl and they were talking about it,girls didn't even know what TEAM the Giants played... only that they "heard they were supposed to be a pretty good team or something, right?" Couldn't
indifferent.gif
them hard enough.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

1 month for a broken pinkie? didn Erik Ainge have this same injury last season season?

Word, Brett Favre had a broken thumb, on his throwing hand and still played and played well
laugh.gif

I don't hate on the Cowboys because I believe that have an EXTREMELY talented team. Anyone will tell you that. Im not a fan of them by any means,but I have nothing but respect for the organization. The BANDWAGON fans though
laugh.gif
laughable... You couldn't find a Boys' fan when Keyshawn was playing with them. Word to Testaverde

im a die hard cowboys fan, and im not totally upset. i really think this change can be helpful to our erratic offense. witten and barber are going to be hugefor dallas while romo is out. just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Prime example of a Bandwagon Boys Fan....

Potus2028
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]338[/td] [td]10/13/08 08:57:42[/td] [td]10/13/08 08:57:42[/td] [td]08/13/08[/td] [/tr][/table]

Dude, that's Golden... he got his other SN banned.

He's been on here for a minute. Don't let the joined date fool you. He's one of the non-special teams Cowboy fans.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Potus2028
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]338[/td] [td]10/13/08 08:57:42[/td] [td]10/13/08 08:57:42[/td] [td]08/13/08[/td] [/tr][/table]

Dude, that's Golden... he got his other SN banned.

He's been on here for a minute. Don't let the joined date fool you. He's one of the non-special teams Cowboy fans.

Ahhh... Okay he gets a pass then My B - Golden.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
jetpac and areyouin are slowly reaching JRain status...
Nowitness you've seen me on here for the longest bruh.. I seen you reppin the Boy's since yall had a 42 y/o QB... But let's get real... You and I both know 90% of the Boy's fans on NT came after last season... Don't even lie.
You and I both know that, but let's not act like that isn't true of EVERY team in the NFL...

It's times like these that makes me wish I wasn't a Raiders fan
tired.gif
so I can hate and laugh without repercussions
laugh.gif

Potus2028
You're a bandwagon Cowboys fan if you just joined NikeTalk?

Think before you type.

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

Word, biggest bunch of Bandwagon fans I have EVER seen.

This dude calling out "bandwagon"...
eyes.gif

I had NEVER seen you rep your team prior to this season, now you've gone all JRAIN on us.

*Jetpacunlimited*
Man save that $#!+, this is a new s/n, cuzzo...ppl do get banned from time 2 time...I've been here 4 a while, and I'm anything but a bandwagon fan,please believe it...if so I def have a boldface star-shaped lie on my upper right arm 4 the rest of my life...

Brad Johnson is a statue... If the offensive line doesn't play better than it did yesterday, we're looking at Brooks Bollinger...

I guess this gives Jason Garrett an opportunity to commit to the run, though... Pound Barber and Felix into the ground and play ball control... At least weknow Brad isn't gonna make dumb #%% decisions and turn the ball over all the time... This really takes the vertical passing game away, though...

Oh, my fault...damn Yuku, I pressed 'quick reply' a page ago ...we cool, Jetpac...just couldn't let u question the fanhood
laugh.gif

Oh, and that wildcat formation aint a bad idea, provided FJ aint hurt 2 bad...hmm...I've heard El Gato can throw a little 2...

laugh.gif
jetpac and areyouin are slowly reaching JRain status...
Nowitness you've seen me on here for the longest bruh.. I seen you reppin the Boy's since yall had a 42 y/o QB... But let's get real... You and I both know 90% of the Boy's fans on NT came after last season... Don't even lie.
You and I both know that, but let's not act like that isn't true of EVERY team in the NFL...
Truth.

Hey, I'm a Chargers fan. I know the deal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Word, biggest bunch of Bandwagon fans I have EVER seen.

This dude calling out "bandwagon"...
eyes.gif

I had NEVER seen you rep your team prior to this season, now you've gone all JRAIN on us.

It's all G... My Bad Potus
pimp.gif

PlatinumFunk - Bruh Ive ALWAYS repped my squad, I was the first one to have D. Hall V-Tech avatar basically praying dude would come to the Falcons back in04'... I am the same dude who said If I ever met Doug Johnson i'd kill him... in 03.... IF you were on NT back then.. you'd know I went byJetpac2k2. I been a fan sir...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom