Tony Romo out 4 weeks w/ broken right pinkie

I never wish injuries on anyone...but this will help us pull away if we can take advantage of those 4 games. The Cowboys are the team that scared me the mostthis year.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

which pending explosion is gonna be more detrimental to their team...Moss's quiet laziness or TO's expressionism?

Injuries suck, and I hope he is able to come back fast. I never want to see ANY play hurt. Romo is a solid QB and this sucks for that Organization....

With that said... THIS SHOULD DEFINATLY CLEAR THE COWBOYS BANDWAGON SLOB FEST HERE ON NT.... The most annoying Fans EVER...

GO EAGLES AND ********!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

come Jan. 70% of Cowboys fans will have Eli jerseys anyway

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I never wish injuries on anyone...but this will help us pull away if we can take advantage of those 4 games. The Cowboys are the team that scared me the most this year.
co-sign

Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger FTW...
ohwell.gif

Rams, Bucs, Giants, ********... 3 games that could play us right out of the playoffs...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

One good thing comes from this... If they keep their heads above water for the next month, they'll be forced to play hard down the stretch to geteverything back in rhythm and fight it out for playoff position...

Can anything else go wrong this season? Really?

Originally Posted by areyouin729

this will be the Cowboys fans excuse for why they didnt go anywhere this year...

Word, biggest bunch of Bandwagon fans I have EVER seen.

*jetpacunlimited*
Excuse me sir, but your assertion that all Cowboys fans are bandwagoners is a slanderous lie...ill have you know I was a fan in the glory days, stuck by myteam in the Chad Quincy Bledstaverde-Henson era, and will passionately support them through these times as well...and I'm not the only one on here likethat, so take your hate elsewhere. Don't understand how you can be on a teams bandwagon that hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years. Crazy when Falconsfans poppin big $#!+...where were yall 2 months ago? And wanna call other fans bandwagon...pot, kettle, I believe you know each otha... $%%% outta here.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Ugh...
tired.gif

This dude.
laugh.gif

Why are you so concerned with the Cowboys, worry about your own team.

indifferent.gif

youre lame dude...

Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger FTW...
ohwell.gif

Rams, Bucs, Giants, ********... 3 games that could play us right out of the playoffs...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

One good thing comes from this... If they keep their heads above water for the next month, they'll be forced to play hard down the stretch to get everything back in rhythm and fight it out for playoff position...

Can anything else go wrong this season? Really?
I hope not.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
jetpac and areyouin are slowly reaching JRain status...

Nowitness you've seen me on here for the longest bruh.. I seen you reppin the Boy's since yall had a 42 y/o QB... But let's get real... Youand I both know 90% of the Boy's fans on NT came after last season... Don't even lie.

Back
Top Bottom