Thoughts on Obama getting assassinated???

This country would not even be able to recover from the repercussions of an Obama assassination.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by enyceking

2vjxxf7.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but seriously dude, why even bring it up?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Made me laugh like an idiot in class
laugh.gif

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAA lick a shot for Barack Obama, change gon' come or I'ma buy the whole hood llamas on me/Roc Nation army, million strong,and the mantra gon' be, it's whatever's it's gon' be"

It's not ganna happen.

If Bush didn't then there is no way Obama will.

I mean do you actually see how much happiness this man is bringing to people all over the world!?

Bush was doing the exact opposite and still no assassination

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

It's not ganna happen.

If Bush didn't then there is no way Obama will.

I mean do you actually see how much happiness this man is bringing to people all over the world!?

Bush was doing the exact opposite and still no assassination
THEY THROWN A GRENADE ON STAGE
AT BUSH BUT DIDNT GO OFF

TO ME THATS MORE GULLY THEN SNIPER

JUST IN FRONT OF THE HIM WITH A SMILE
THEN PULL THE PIN AND THROW RIGHT AT HIM WHEN HE IS GIVING A SPEECH

IS ILLLLLLLLLLLL
pimp.gif
LOL

im not gonna front like it didnt cross my mind when i was watching his speech

I wouldn't want it to happen, but think an attempt is fairly likely. All of you putting faith in the secret service, why'd they like JFK get killed? Ihonestly, think Obama speaking behind bulletproof glass last night is a very telling sign (about fear).

You have to realize with Bush, he was just another white guy. You need to remember racism still exists and it's not fair to compare Bush to Obama.

--I can't decide if I find it inspiring or sickening how my people (black folk) have united behind Obama--

I find it sickening.

Not going to happen. As I've said before, not even multiple Call of Duty clans could accomplish this.

It would have to be an inside job.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

I wouldn't want it to happen, but think an attempt is fairly likely. All of you putting faith in the secret service, why'd they like JFK get killed? I honestly, think Obama speaking behind bulletproof glass last night is a very telling sign (about fear).

You have to realize with Bush, he was just another white guy. You need to remember racism still exists and it's not fair to compare Bush to Obama.
qft

*dmncn lew*
I swear on Tony Romo's pinkie I uttered the same sentence VERBATIM the other day. I find it somewhere between uplifting and disgusting how our people havetaken 2 this man and gotten behind him 107%...ia good portion not knowin anything else about him. Reading Facebook statuses today made me wanna throw up aBlack Power salute and throw up period at the same time. ('MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!' or 'welcome 2 the BLACK HOUSE!!!' or some otha mindlessnonsense.) I thought I was just hatin, but I see that my opinion that a lot of us are simply brainwashed (hypnotized, enthralled, whateva) by him and that folkvoted 4 the the IDEA of him as opposed 2 the man himself is shared by at least one of us. Good $#!+.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

I wouldn't want it to happen, but think an attempt is fairly likely. All of you putting faith in the secret service, why'd they like JFK get killed? I honestly, think Obama speaking behind bulletproof glass last night is a very telling sign (about fear).

A lot of things went into JFK getting killed, most notably his decision AGAINST the objections of the Secret Service to 1) Go to Dallas and 2)Drive in a convertible through Dallas. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you don't go places you are extremely hated and give someone aperfect shot of taking you out, If the Secret Service had their way with Obama they would drive him around in a Pope mobile and allow him out of the Whitehousetwice a year, both times to go into the backyard and shootaround..
laugh.gif

And ALL modern Presidents have had bulletproof glass during speeches, it's common procedure for their protection, just like all of them have an armoredlimo and decoy caravans when they are traveling. Par for the course. I am extremely interested though, to see what extraordinary protections will be taken withhim, thats one job I wouldn't want, regardless of pay.

im tellin you now if it happens you can remove Chicago and IL off the map, from wat i seen last night the amount of peoplethat was out and the looks on everybody face i have NEVER in my life seen so many different people/races be so happy. (and thats why i went) BUT i also seenalot of fear in peoples eyes when he hit the stage and we all was thinking the same thing.....................plz dont let him get shot

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Unless it's an inside job; I don't see it happening.
Agreed. I think it would have happened at this point.

Originally Posted by potus2028

*dmncn lew*
I swear on Tony Romo's pinkie I uttered the same sentence VERBATIM the other day. I find it somewhere between uplifting and disgusting how our people have taken 2 this man and gotten behind him 107%...ia good portion not knowin anything else about him. Reading Facebook statuses today made me wanna throw up a Black Power salute and throw up period at the same time. ('MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!' or 'welcome 2 the BLACK HOUSE!!!' or some otha mindless nonsense.) I thought I was just hatin, but I see that my opinion that a lot of us are simply brainwashed (hypnotized, enthralled, whateva) by him and that folk voted 4 the the IDEA of him as opposed 2 the man himself is shared by at least one of us. Good $#!+.
i can somewhat agree but what it simply boils down to is.... It was 2 canidates. The better canidate won. If Barack Obama was Billy Osborne hestill would have won... There are ignorant voters on both sides who vote just based on color alone...People have just gotten fed up with the currentadministration... its a CHANGE WE NEED
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom