Thoughts on Obama getting assassinated???

after 8 years of bush? mark my words, if he gets so much as touched, there will be a worldwide riot. i'm sure australia, africa, and japan will be morethan willing to pay us a visit and all hell will break loose. even the most racist of racists don't want that type of heat over here in the states.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at this post.

Originally Posted by 18key

Theres a possibility, but Bush made it 8 years, so I dont see Obama getting murked.
WORD. plus, obama's made of steel!! peep the sig!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have to remember Bush's connections run DEEEP
There is no way in hail anything was going to happen to him

put it this way...if he does, than we all know why...I dont even want to think about it.
smh.gif

i doubt he gets assassinated but there are crazy people in this world, who knows

^then they step in and chop whoever answered the door in the neck and say, "room secured", into the shoulder radio.

Originally Posted by 18key

Theres a possibility, but Bush made it 8 years, so I dont see Obama getting murked. Some random act of God will cause the attempt to fail.
There is a difference between Bush and Obama

Originally Posted by bigloki

after 8 years of bush? mark my words, if he gets so much as touched, there will be a worldwide riot. i'm sure australia, africa, and japan will be more than willing to pay us a visit and all hell will break loose. even the most racist of racists don't want that type of heat over here in the states.

What are you talking about?..

i really hope this doesnt happen!!.....most likely when he does a open speech like last night , the secret service will have a perimeter surrounded him..trusteach speech or whatever he does ,he is going to be protected....if i was him i be scared to go to dallas,tx!!...

I keep thinking someone will try, but Jack Bauer will foil their plan. I still can't believe this is real.

Since you guys are curious about secret service. When I was a Junior in HS. One of the former grads who was guest speakers was a member of the secret serviceduring the Bush (first 1), Clinton, and first term of the current Bush. He told us about some of the screening tests and what not that they have to go through.Those guys are almost like soldiers you can't break them, but then again I wouldn't be shocked if something did happen, it would be somewhere fromwithin. The SS takes all precautions atm after what happened to Reagan and Kennedy. Not that I believe anything will. As crazy as some radicals are, there istoo much at stake internationally for the US if something like this occurred. And the leading administrators, the financial supporters, and the undergroundpeople who do some of the decision making all know this.

Back
Top Bottom